The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Nen
    4397 posts Moderator
    Nen wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the same EA access glitch we had last year (and i think the previous years too) still works this year?

The main glitch of reloading each time we won’t know until it lands I guess. The multiple ea access and then change profiles was patched on madden. So not holding much hopes.

Did the reloading one not work for Madden? I really don't want to buy the ultimate edition but if the EA access glitch doesn't work i might have to. :grimace:

Nope. You hit so many menus within the game telling you it was a trial.
    So it was pretty much 10 hours and out. Glitches worked on ps though to use multiple trials and change profiles.

All in all seemed a mess. Influencers all got their free early copies and basically all have top tier sides while the rest only got to play more than 10 from midnight last night. ( and they have been playing full game for a week) .
  • Scutch
    11833 posts Has That Special Something
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    wonder touch anything on PES gameplay is worse than FIFA mate

Saw this earlier from Inception:

• Dan is Clutch
    25711 posts Player of the Year
    Does anyone know if the same EA access glitch we had last year (and i think the previous years too) still works this year?

The main glitch of reloading each time we won’t know until it lands I guess. The multiple ea access and then change profiles was patched on madden. So not holding much hopes.

Did the reloading one not work for Madden? I really don't want to buy the ultimate edition but if the EA access glitch doesn't work i might have to. :grimace:

Nope. You hit so many menus within the game telling you it was a trial.
    So it was pretty much 10 hours and out. Glitches worked on ps though to use multiple trials and change profiles.

All in all seemed a mess. Influencers all got their free early copies and basically all have top tier sides while the rest only got to play more than 10 from midnight last night. ( and they have been playing full game for a week) .

Ahh gotcha.

That sounds fair. :joy:
  • Nen
    4397 posts Moderator
    Yeah. It’s going to be absolutely awful if they do it on Fifa. Far more advantages to be had in that extra week. I honestly hope it won’t happen but we all know we will be seeing Castro drop £10k before the rest of us can even login to ea access. ( no issues with Castro but it’s more he will be the poster boy and will get it all early)
  • Gyan_33
    31293 posts National Team Captain
    PES gameplay is fine but the game gets ruined by the **** servers. Trust me, they're even worse than on FIFA.
  • chaser2k15
    13706 posts Has That Special Something
    Is the next futties SBC tonight?
  • freakjas
    6498 posts Big Money Move
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    PES gameplay is fine but the game gets ruined by the **** servers. Trust me, they're even worse than on FIFA.

Is that even possible? Lmao

Never ever played an online pes game tbh.
    Couldn’t get on with the different sticks etc
  • Gyan_33
    freakjas wrote: »

Is that even possible? Lmao

Never ever played an online pes game tbh.
    Couldn’t get on with the different sticks etc

The game gets ruined by Brazilian lag cheaters. Has been a problem for years.
  • Campino
    27469 posts Player of the Year
    Scutch wrote: »
    wonder touch anything on PES gameplay is worse than FIFA mate

Saw this earlier from Inception:

The one thing that grinds my gears is “That games rubbish, gameplays trash”!!

Based off a opinion made from like 1 or 5 years ago because you know nothing ever changes. Imagine living your life like that
  • Scutch
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Trying to do mendy. Am i doing something wrong? Got an assist with Davies and has not counted...

0971d-a97c5480-b64c-44fa-bad4-d3a27a64de37.png

Was it in Rivals?

:joy: yes!

Its got me stumped. Quit fifa and loaded it back up and still on 0.

Weird. Played 3 games today, assisted with david luiz 3 times but only won once. Pretty sure i started on 2 out of 6 but i somehow am on 5 outta 6 now lmao

You don't need to win

You do?
    I‘m on console rn and it says „6 different rivals wins“

On the app it just says score in rivals

You don’t need to win. In fact, you can just quit after you get the assist.

Yeah, no win required.

mendy.jpg
  • Dan is Clutch
    So EA's instagram says "up to 90 icons" we currently have 74 in FIFA 19 so assuming every single icon stays, that means we have roughly 16 new icons in FIFA 20.
  • Scutch
    So EA's instagram says "up to 90 icons" we currently have 74 in FIFA 19 so assuming every single icon stays, that means we have roughly 16 new icons in FIFA 20.

I'm hoping the "best" ones haven't been announced already, and then we get fodder.

There's very little chance of Batistuta because of his PES ties, but I would love a player of that calibre.
  • Dan is Clutch

I'm hoping the "best" ones haven't been announced already, and then we get fodder.

There's very little chance of Batistuta because of his PES ties, but I would love a player of that calibre.

Hoping Kaka is in. I'm guessing there will probably be ones from older FIFA's brought back as well.
  • Idek
    10808 posts Has That Special Something
    Downloaded PES this morning will try it out later

I hope it's decent because fifa 20 can have all the promos and icons it wants if it's as frustrating to play as it was this year I'm not interested
  • Moiizer
    7412 posts League Winner
    I played 20 in game minutes of the PES demo and deleted it. Its so badly optimised for one, i thought my Pro was going to take off plus im a fifa fan boy and the game feels so slow and clunky. Not for me.
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 30

There is plenty of Batistutas already. No need for more 3* skills sub 90 pace strikers.

Bring back Weah, Beckenbauer and Romario. Add Platini since he totally deserves it.

Then after this they can add "SBC Fodder" like Batistuta, Anelkas and all that stuff that will never be used in an EA tourney.
  • Ulook92
    13670 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 30
    Dont even know why i did him. Guess he just looks too good to pass up even if he is just gonna be a sub.

0971e-dba08e8d-08b7-4e92-96db-320199a8a049.png

But glad i did. Cant remember what i got in the other 2 packs but made a nice 100k profit just from the 86 rated squad pack. Spent 50k doing him with untradeables and then this put me in profit.

0971e-0cd6c723-a5cc-4460-9738-db7daaf9442a.png
  • Gyan_33
    edited July 30
    Sixtech wrote: »

There is plenty of Batistutas already. No need for more 3* skills sub 90 pace strikers.

Yeah I know right, imagine wanting a Batistuta icon just because he's one of your favorite players growing up. That's so stupid lmao.
  • Scutch

Yeah I know right, imagine wanting a Batistuta icon just because he's one of your favorite players growing up. That's so stupid lmao.

Exactly. I'd 100% love to use Batigol, 3* skills or not.
  • Ulook92
    13670 posts Has That Special Something

Since when does Sixtech say anything which isnt complete nonsense
  • Sixtech

Jesus Christ how many favourite players you had growing up? You must be like 60 years old.

Why would i be excited for more icons? I never got an icon in any FIFA i played until today and i play FIFA till TOTS.

Why are you excited for something that does not work on FIFA or for players that will have terrible stats for how good they were ( Nedved, Baggio, Deco, Ronaldinho).
  • jenksiee123
    21927 posts Club Captain

Knowing EA it’ll just be ones they removed then are re-adding as ‘new’ lmao
  • Sixtech

Batigol will not save you from making posts on the WL thread saying the game is rigged and the AI decides the result.

• Gyan_33

Why are you excited for something that does not work on FIFA or for players that will have terrible stats for how good they were ( Nedved, Baggio, Deco, Ronaldinho).

Why on earth is Ronaldinho there
  • Sixtech

Why on earth is Ronaldinho there

Maybe for sucking in FIFA? Guys like 96 rated Sterling or Pepe have higher rating and stats than Ronaldinho.

I guess that is ok for you that does not care but not for me, this is wrong and almost insulting.
  • Dan is Clutch
    kevin-icant-gif-8493709.gif
  • Scutch

Batigol will not save you from making posts on the WL thread saying the game is rigged and the AI decides the result.

Nothing will stop that, yet I’ve still played over 2000 games and enjoy having players in my team that I can relate to and want to enjoy playing with. The game is a **** mess; it’s glitchy, annoying, frustrating and arguably the biggest abomination of a football game that EA have ever produced. But I’m still here playing it every week.
  • schmo
    298 posts Sunday League Hero

Just give me bronze/silver tournaments.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21733 posts Club Captain
    He's gone full nephew