The issue impacting players who are attempting to access FUT via the apps and console should now be resolved.

The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• ORANGEeffect05
    22632 posts Club Captain
    Paawky wrote: »
    Ffs havertz and Ibra a good striker duo ? Obviously right

What month is it @Orison :trollface:
  • GL
    8228 posts League Winner
    The meta lord timekeeper :trollface:
  • Orison
    51072 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    FFS Havertz and Ibra in July, yikes.
  • WFCBagnall
    73531 posts Moderator
    Does every squad build or player choice have to go through @Orison these days? :trollface:
  • ORANGEeffect05
    22632 posts Club Captain
    GL wrote: »
    The meta lord timekeeper :trollface:

Good bot
  • Orison
    Everybody adding me asking for advice :trollface:
    a60bdb8e1ae7cb062ff277be521c0e28.png
  • Primal
    5097 posts Big Money Move
    Did 2.
    First one cannales
    2nd Thauvin

That's me done , cost me 70k and my clubs gutted now.
  • Edu
    6786 posts Big Money Move
    Did one
    Oblak
    Meh
  • WFCBagnall
    73531 posts Moderator
    Did two

Atal and Verratti

Trying to league sbc grind them to do them for minimal cost per one.
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    Primal wrote: »
    Did 2.
    First one cannales
    2nd Thauvin

That's me done , cost me 70k and my clubs gutted now.
    Thauvin is actually class, I like him even more than Pepe. I got him in my red picks during Ligue 1 and I still use him from time to time. :)
  • Libguy
    5179 posts Big Money Move
    Man, I guess I have to do one of these TOTS packs, but 86 rated sucks.
  • iSptmnky
    4916 posts Big Money Move
    Did three

Benitez
    Canales
    Hermoso

LOL don't do it lads it's a trap
  • Libguy
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    It really should have been 84 rated.

Or what about an 84 but it includes all the leagues, and then an 86 which is just the big leagues.
  • Orison
    Wondering if they started crying when comparing a game of Fifa 19 with an actual game of football lol
    c294c7ce55047136e6a38c7e7bc26814.png

For anyone interested, it's an article on early Fifa 20. However it's the same bs as always with these journalists. Apparently the game is great and he couldn't find any flaws https://www.operationsports.com/fifa-20-early-gameplay-impressions/
  • holdenwait
    59422 posts National Treasure
    not even remotely interested
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3124 posts National Call-Up
    What I'm most excited for in FIFA 20? Being able to use Aguero as his gameface won't be 5 years old anymore.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9976 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2019
    Orison wrote: »
    Wondering if they started crying when comparing a game of Fifa 19 with an actual game of football lol

For anyone interested, it's an article on early Fifa 20. However it's the same bs as always with these journalists. Apparently the game is great and he couldn't find any flaws https://www.operationsports.com/fifa-20-early-gameplay-impressions/

Just the usual tosh we read at this time every year for sure... feels for the most part copied and pasted from any one of Fifa 15, 16, 17, 18 or 19 reviews.
  • Libguy
    Libguy wrote: »
    Man, I guess I have to do one of these TOTS packs, but 86 rated sucks.

Oh, it was so bad I'm gonna rage do another one.
  • holdenwait
    59422 posts National Treasure
    i said im not remotely interested, then i was bored (it's monday night after all).. david villa sacrified: ilicic yeyy
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2019
    It’s time I started to clear page after page of rare silvers anyways, will do one later on and report. :D

Edit: and if it’s another Bernardo Silva I swear to god I’ll just discard it. :joy:
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2019
    Orison wrote: »

I see El Tornado crosses, 5 volley goals per game, kickoff goals, tackles bouncing back to the attacker, non-stop La Croquetas, and GKs moving before a shot is even attempted all the time IRL! I think they’ve nailed it! :trollface:
  • YOLOT0URE
    7087 posts Big Money Move
    Done pogba. Didn’t buy a single player. Now to get blanc done and run my untradable 11. Best be top 5 league tots Wednesday :lol:
  • Pughy30
    26504 posts Player of the Year
    One of the big changes that they've apparently done for 20 is that weekly and daily objectives have been removed and they've made a new thing which has different set requirements like how Fortnite has it.
  • ccooaattssyy
    9358 posts League Winner
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    One of the big changes that they've apparently done for 20 is that weekly and daily objectives have been removed and they've made a new thing which has different set requirements like how Fortnite has it.

Good
  • Gyan_33
    32607 posts National Team Captain
    But I really liked the weekly objectives
  • Scutch
    12492 posts Has That Special Something
    Is Futties Pogba worth the coins - say, over his 92 HL card (that's around 580k)?

I have 900k currently and could rinse my club to get a couple more hundred k, but don't know if it's worth it. He'd be next to Prime Gullit and PIM Socrates/Prime Vieira.
  • RBailss
    12752 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »
    Is Futties Pogba worth the coins - say, over his 92 HL card (that's around 580k)?

I have 900k currently and could rinse my club to get a couple more hundred k, but don't know if it's worth it. He'd be next to Prime Gullit and PIM Socrates/Prime Vieira.

I'm doing him because yolo.
  • Scutch
    12492 posts Has That Special Something
    RBailss wrote: »

The issue I have is, once I have around 1-1.1m coins, I know I could complete an Icon SBC.

Meh, think I'll just go for Pogba.
  • Ian_Ando08
    8846 posts League Winner
    RBailss wrote: »

The issue I have is, once I have around 1-1.1m coins, I know I could complete an Icon SBC.

Meh, think I'll just go for Pogba.

only icon close to pogba in that position is gullit