The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

  • RBailss
    12049 posts Has That Special Something
    GL wrote: »
    Is it more efficient to put 4 high rated cards (94/95+) into a high rated squad and fill out with low rated players or to split them across multiple squads?

    Planning R9s SBC

    I would split them between the 2 highest rated teams tbh.
  • WFCBagnall
    70313 posts Moderator
    All the same

    If you had 250k worth of untradeables and two squads to do totalling 500k, you chuck them all into one squad and do the second squad for 250k or you put 125ks worth into both and spend an additional 125k coins finishing each.
  • Scutch
    11125 posts Has That Special Something
    81+ or the 82+ to use my excess players on?

    The 81+ seems popular as you get two rare's, but then you do need 11 rare golds to do it. The 82+ is a rare but you only need 5 rares.
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    Scutch wrote: »
    81+ or the 82+ to use my excess players on?

    The 81+ seems popular as you get two rare's, but then you do need 11 rare golds to do it. The 82+ is a rare but you only need 5 rares.

    81+
  • Grown93
    3440 posts National Call-Up
    81+ easy. In 10 82+, didnt get any special or walkout yet.

    And i dont even going talk about 81-86 :D
  • Scutch
    11125 posts Has That Special Something
    Grown93 wrote: »
    81+ easy. In 10 82+, didnt get any special or walkout yet.

    And i dont even going talk about 81-86 :D

    I did 2 81-86 on Monday, and got 84 Javi Martinez and then 85 Saul, so wasn't too bad.
  • Grown93
    3440 posts National Call-Up
    Scutch wrote: »
    Grown93 wrote: »
    81+ easy. In 10 82+, didnt get any special or walkout yet.

    And i dont even going talk about 81-86 :D

    I did 2 81-86 on Monday, and got 84 Javi Martinez and then 85 Saul, so wasn't too bad.

    Lucky. In 65 i have 2 walkouts :D and a lot of 82-83. 84 to but in way less quantity
  • YOLOT0URE
    6969 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 23
    Could Bundesliga sbc be poulsen? <3
  • jenksiee123
    21461 posts Club Captain
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Could Bundesliga sbc be poulsen? <3

    Muller no doubt
  • Ulook92
    12834 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 23
    GL wrote: »
    Is it more efficient to put 4 high rated cards (94/95+) into a high rated squad and fill out with low rated players or to split them across multiple squads?

    Planning R9s SBC

    Yeah. High rateds are your bbest friend. Diagne was great but tgen jumped in price. Probably due to lack of supply.
  • RebelRob
    5216 posts Big Money Move
    GL wrote: »
    Is it more efficient to put 4 high rated cards (94/95+) into a high rated squad and fill out with low rated players or to split them across multiple squads?

    Planning R9s SBC

    Imo no more than 2/3, when you get to 85 rated squads a 94 and other higher ones can make it super cheap
  • futureyears
    1154 posts Professional
    Scutch wrote: »
    81+ or the 82+ to use my excess players on?

    The 81+ seems popular as you get two rare's, but then you do need 11 rare golds to do it. The 82+ is a rare but you only need 5 rares.

    I’ve had so much more luck with the 82+, my return from 81+ has been appalling

    Did 22 82+ the other night and got something like 4 TOTS and 5 other special cards
  • Orison
    48579 posts FIFA Cover Star
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    All the same

    If you had 250k worth of untradeables and two squads to do totalling 500k, you chuck them all into one squad and do the second squad for 250k or you put 125ks worth into both and spend an additional 125k coins finishing each.

    Quick maffs
  • freakjas
    5923 posts Big Money Move
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Could Bundesliga sbc be poulsen? <3

    Muller no doubt

    Has a flashback. I really think it‘ll be poulsen.
  • WFCBagnall
    70313 posts Moderator
    freakjas wrote: »
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Could Bundesliga sbc be poulsen? <3

    Muller no doubt

    Has a flashback. I really think it‘ll be poulsen.

    Poulsen, Alaba or Neuer
  • Grown93
    3440 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 23
    Did Ramos and idk why 😂 like almost every re release since futties start, i dont even play. 95% of the time is doing sbc and other 5 is menus :D

    Best from packs was FS Kluivert. Like 15-16k :#

    After a whole week of spamming upgrades, Firmino and Ramos done and yet at the same coin :*
    Lets see what comes today
  • freakjas
    5923 posts Big Money Move
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Could Bundesliga sbc be poulsen? <3

    Muller no doubt

    Has a flashback. I really think it‘ll be poulsen.

    Poulsen, Alaba or Neuer

    Was thinking either alaba or poulsen but with poulsen being a striker i think it‘s more likely to be him. We‘ll see thouh
  • Scutch
    11125 posts Has That Special Something
    Reckon I could complete R96 with 92 Ibra, 95 Aouar and 170k?
  • alex1987
    5520 posts Big Money Move
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Could Bundesliga sbc be poulsen? <3

    Muller no doubt

    Has a flashback. I really think it‘ll be poulsen.

    Poulsen, Alaba or Neuer

    Werner
  • Ulook92
    12834 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »
    Reckon I could complete R96 with 92 Ibra, 95 Aouar and 170k?

    Now this is just getting rediculous :joy:
  • Nen
    4365 posts Moderator
    Scutch wrote: »
    Reckon I could complete R96 with 92 Ibra, 95 Aouar and 170k?

    Upgrade the word complete to "craft" and anything is possible.
  • Scutch
    11125 posts Has That Special Something
    Nen wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    Reckon I could complete R96 with 92 Ibra, 95 Aouar and 170k?

    Upgrade the word complete to "craft" and anything is possible.

    :trollface:

    No time for crafting. Will just buy some FP.
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Scutch wrote: »
    Reckon I could complete R96 with 92 Ibra, 95 Aouar and 170k?

    No. But i did a 3 million coins SBC for 350k for example. 270k of this was buying an icon.

    @Cadey 5 I know im not a good player but i feel like TOTY Messi is still way better than Pele.
    I prefer Messi insane left foot and 99 stamina, 99 jump, 99 heading accuracy.

    To be fair i used Pele as a RW not CAM. Going to try him out as CAM next, but overall i wanted more.
  • CeeQue
    10987 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »
    Reckon I could complete R96 with 92 Ibra, 95 Aouar and 170k?

    If those are your highest rated players mjlol.png good luck
  • Hicksy2011
    13100 posts Has That Special Something
    https://elmaano.github.io/sbc/
    The answer is to use this that people have been posting
    Put in the rough prices for each overall rating and see what happens
  • Scutch
    11125 posts Has That Special Something
    I was taking the **** about R96 for 170k. I've done enough Icon SBC's to know that's not possible. Although it does depend entirely on pack rewards I guess.
  • chaser2k15
    13492 posts Has That Special Something
    When did 92 Felipe Anderson get released?
  • Scutch
    11125 posts Has That Special Something
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    When did 92 Felipe Anderson get released?

    Yesterday. Premiership player prices went up too.
  • chaser2k15
    13492 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    When did 92 Felipe Anderson get released?

    Yesterday. Premiership player prices went up too.

    Not surprised.
  • Scutch
    11125 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 23
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    When did 92 Felipe Anderson get released?

    Yesterday. Premiership player prices went up too.

    Not surprised.

    Yeah decent looking card. Just don't know if he's worth it for folk who already have the likes of Hazard, R10, Ribery, Neymar etc. as their LW/LM player.
Sign In or Register to comment.