The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Momus
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    [
    Momus wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    This is pathetic

Less than a tenner to have TOTS Neymar for the rest of the game, and people spending £80 to pack Kagawa :D:D Which one is more pathetic?

Both are equally pathetic at thia point in the game imo.

Spending a tenner? That’s like ~ 30 mins- 1 hour of salaried work.

How much time has everyone here spent on menus, time that could have been spent earning, therefore is that not pathetic too?
  • Skorpio_King
    10700 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 2019
    Who is gonna check it if i have code, i got it from a website or from a pre order bonus. Its the same code.
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    Who is gonna check it if i have code, i got it from a website or from a pre order bonus. Its the same code.

Noone will check, but you're not supposed to have plenty of them, only the one you should have got with your game.
  • WFCBagnall
    96549 posts Moderator
    [
    This is pathetic

Less than a tenner to have TOTS Neymar for the rest of the game, and people spending £80 to pack Kagawa :D:D Which one is more pathetic?

How much time has everyone here spent on menus, time that could have been spent earning, therefore is that not pathetic too?

Not really, I work over 50 hours a week and spend my free time in the menus doing sbcs, not sure how that could be considered pathetic. But an 8 million coin card given to people for like two quid for close to four weekend leagues worth of games isn't.
  • Momus
    1836 posts Play-Off Hero
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    [
    This is pathetic

Not really, I work over 50 hours a week and spend my free time in the menus doing sbcs, not sure how that could be considered pathetic. But an 8 million coin card given to people for like two quid for close to four weekend leagues worth of games isn't.

I don’t consider it pathetic, I do the same. I just don’t see how getting an 8 million coin card for literal pennies deems that person pathetic. I’m loving it, TOTS Neymar until the rest of the game for a few quid
  • Manutelli
    24548 posts Club Captain
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Made a draft with the token I got from the Cercle Bruges SBC. Think I made one of my best drafts ever.

3 RQ’s and an easy final win. IF Dias from the 50

R9 and De Jong are out of this world.

3yt3kggffn.png

I'm already happy if I manage to get one icon in a draft... and some people get that :joy:
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9596 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    [
    This is pathetic

I don’t consider it pathetic, I do the same. I just don’t see how getting an 8 million coin card for literal pennies deems that person pathetic. I’m loving it, TOTS Neymar until the rest of the game for a few quid

A few bucks to try out one of the best players in the game that most of us wouldn’t be able to afford ever seems like a no brainer if people enjoy playing the game
  • YOLOT0URE
    7908 posts League Winner
    This community is literally full of bottom feeders. The worst part of this game is caused by the dirty community. Will literally do anything to gain a slight advantage or get something for ‘free’. It worries me how people have the time to figure these things out tbh, bunch of saddos.

Obviously not aimed at anyone, just anyone that has done this amongst other things
  • LFC Simon 98
    21715 posts Club Captain
    Doing Depay. 86 squad

Walkout
    Blue
    French
    ST

Gignac....
  • RoosGianni
    8103 posts League Winner
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Made a draft with the token I got from the Cercle Bruges SBC. Think I made one of my best drafts ever.

3yt3kggffn.png

I'm already happy if I manage to get one icon in a draft... and some people get that :joy:

Believe me, this never happened to me before.

I got multiple drafts with 0 icons or a silver GK.
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar

3yt3kggffn.png

Came up against this today

c7fb48610b4040afff5172eca54bb141.jpg
  • GL
    16633 posts World Class
    Doing Depay. 86 squad

Walkout
    Blue
    French
    ST

Gignac....

Happened to me on Friday, thought it was legit Mbappe. Heart skipped a beat
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    This community is literally full of bottom feeders. The worst part of this game is caused by the dirty community. Will literally do anything to gain a slight advantage or get something for ‘free’. It worries me how people have the time to figure these things out tbh, bunch of saddos.

Obviously not aimed at anyone, just anyone that has done this amongst other things

Absolutely, game is ❤️❤️❤️❤️, EA is to blame no doubt, but a large part of the BS also happens because of the community, if people weren't that toxic, this game would be much more enjoyable.
  • Manutelli
    24548 posts Club Captain

3yt3kggffn.png

Came up against this today

c7fb48610b4040afff5172eca54bb141.jpg

Christ :joy:
  • iSptmnky
    14586 posts Has That Special Something
    Did the Depay SBC, he is crazy good. Only thing that I find very distracting is the massive artery on his neck.

aB2XbYr.png

I just cannot unsee it.
  • McRaven
    8551 posts League Winner
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Did the Depay SBC, he is crazy good. Only thing that I find very distracting is the massive artery on his neck.

aB2XbYr.png

I just cannot unsee it.

Thanks for that
  • lucas
    5086 posts Big Money Move
    I would like to begin a fund in here, help me get to 800k in 1 week
  • lucas
    Really want that depay but need 400k more
  • lucas
    Everything is welcome
  • Paawky
    2808 posts Fans' Favourite
    lucas wrote: »
    Everything is welcome

I would like to pledge 1 million coins to this charity. Where do I send it ? PayPal
  • lucas
    Paawky wrote: »
    lucas wrote: »
    Everything is welcome

I would like to pledge 1 million coins to this charity. Where do I send it ? PayPal

Will sent you a deposit link asap, refunds not possible :*
  • Koolfashion
    3164 posts National Call-Up
    7 chem depay or robben?
  • that blanc sbc look tasty actually with no totw's needed.. might slowly grind to it, now that desailly is gone :#

he scored a header against me first last night and then a 35 yard crazy volley after a corner , i was like :o
  • chaser2k15
    17676 posts World Class
    holdenwait wrote: »
    that blanc sbc look tasty actually with no totw's needed.. might slowly grind to it, now that desailly is gone :#

he scored a header against me first last night and then a 35 yard crazy volley after a corner , i was like :o

He has his off moments but generally very solid.
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    that blanc sbc look tasty actually with no totw's needed.. might slowly grind to it, now that desailly is gone :#

Desailly gone? What?
  • holdenwait
    80131 posts Icon
    edited June 2019

Desailly gone? What?

it was the only way I could afford Gullit :'( at least had potm van dijk still to get back in and militao-alisson-van dijk links workout still. missing so much having an icon cb for chem purposes tho.
  • Idek
    17630 posts World Class
    Glad I did Maldini, wasn't sure he would be worth replacing Blanc but he is
  • bocanegra 4 chem rb life, everything just fine gold 2 still secured (hopefully got a few games to go still) life continues.
  • James Libby
    7733 posts League Winner

Can we change the term "tasty" to "beefy"?

Would be much funnier.
  • i'm down with that.

hope we get some beefy sbc's today in 40 mins, but most likely leftover taco beef sitting in solid grease as it's a sunday.