The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• CornishLad
    24800 posts Player of the Year
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Can I redeem multiple codes and get them all or is it only 1 at a time?

It seems you can redeem them all and they merge.

What the codes to get the player picks or the contracts? Because I know the contracts merge
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner

What the codes to get the player picks or the contracts? Because I know the contracts merge

You mean you want all the player picks? I don't think it works that way.
  • CornishLad
    24800 posts Player of the Year

Okay thanks
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner

Okay thanks

Just try, haven't bought codes for myself, can't tell you.
  • Pughy30
    30278 posts National Team Captain
    Hopefully EA does something about this loan Neymar business if not remove him then at least cap his amount of games to around 10
  • Hicksy2011
    19083 posts World Class
    Im 3 games through these squad battles objectives and im on the verge of tears
    Having that 70 overall limit just means its a grind, not like you can have a bunch of fun players in your team while you are doing it
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    Having that 70 overall limit just means its a grind, not like you can have a bunch of fun players in your team while you are doing it

It wasn't the most complicated objective for me compared to last weeks.
  • Pughy30
    Would love for squad battles and draft to be removed for new game modes I find them both so dull to play
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9596 posts League Winner

I was able to get 70 rating with TOTS WBY, FB Bale, and 95 Ramos lol
  • Hicksy2011
    19083 posts World Class

Doing Ligue 1 at the same time and my club is empty so got a lot of 75s
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    They patched it. I can only get 7 games. What a waste of 2 bucks.
  • EddieFicio
    22917 posts Club Captain
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »

Lmao its not patched
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9596 posts League Winner

Doing Ligue 1 at the same time and my club is empty so got a lot of 75s

Ahh I decided to do those separately, got the TOTS Dembele first so I could use him in rivals lol
  • GeTRiGhT
    EddieFicio wrote: »

Lmao its not patched

I just tried my second code and it said there was no error and kicked me out. I only have 7 games on my Neymar @EddieFicio

What did I do?
  • GeTRiGhT
    And now my 2nd player pick pack is gone
  • kfcbucket21
    8253 posts League Winner
    Hope everyone who does this gets banned. Such a joke
  • sido1968
    2471 posts Fans' Favourite
    I used a bronze keeper (Cibois) who was surprisingly good and 3 silvers Diaw a rock at the back and scored in my last game along with RM Nordin and Terrier up front, thought he might have been dog rough but scored a hat-trick in my 3rd game.
    Lost 4th game against an 83 squad but both CMs Golovin and Rabiot were injured from 20mins onwards and my bench was 50 rated bronzes.
  • EddieFicio
    22917 posts Club Captain
    edited June 2019
    EddieFicio wrote: »

Lmao its not patched

I just tried my second code and it said there was no error and kicked me out. I only have 7 games on my Neymar @EddieFicio

What did I do?

Choose neymar but dont send to club if it doesnt show as dupe. Back out, try to open a pack, it wont let you, then you combine both loans.
  • kfcbucket21
    8253 posts League Winner
    Exploits 19
  • RoosGianni
    8166 posts League Winner
    Hope EA just disable loan players for next WL :trollface:

• GeTRiGhT
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    FhbBLei.jpg

All for a good cause lads.

Hehehehehe. Thx 😘
  • maymanpele
    14520 posts Has That Special Something
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Would love for squad battles and draft to be removed for new game modes I find them both so dull to play

Yeah, remove a game mode that people can play offline because you don't like it. Seems fair.
  • RoosGianni
    8166 posts League Winner
    I’m seriously lost.

Why is everyone on twitter buying codes for a 98 Neymar and a TOTY KDB?

Keep your money or treat your girl with smth instead of spending it on loan players!
  • Moiizer
    15805 posts World Class
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    I’m seriously lost.

Why is everyone on twitter buying codes for a 98 Neymar and a TOTY KDB?

Keep your money or treat your girl with smth instead of spending it on loan players!

3 quid for 70 games seemed like a good deal lol
  • Pughy30
    maymanpele wrote: »

Yeah, remove a game mode that people can play offline because you don't like it. Seems fair.

I’m giving my opinion on the modes I couldn’t give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ if you like playing them. They’re both awful game modes that EA just re release every year without changing
  • WFCBagnall
    98169 posts Moderator
    Bring back Tournaments and have a Story mode/Campaign mode like what mobile had last year.

Simple.
  • maymanpele
    14520 posts Has That Special Something

I’m giving my opinion on the modes I couldn’t give a **** if you like playing them. They’re both awful game modes that EA just re release every year without changing

Like FUT? Oh wait, they give you new different types of packs so you'll bend over a little more. Just my opinion.
  • Pughy30

I’m giving my opinion on the modes I couldn’t give a **** if you like playing them. They’re both awful game modes that EA just re release every year without changing

Like FUT? Oh wait, they give you new different types of packs so you'll bend over a little more. Just my opinion.

Yeah my bad for wanting a game do be updated, who needs new game modes and features lets roll on Fifa 20 where draft and squad battles Is identical to this year
  • Skorpio_King
    11179 posts Has That Special Something
    Nick runthefutmarket said on stream he talked on dm with a fifa developer. Nick asked about a casual mode in fut. The developer said that Volta is a small piece compared what they have planned for fut.