The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

  • WFCBagnall
    71245 posts Moderator
    Prime Electrums are up there with Prime Golds for being absolutely crap.
  • WFCBagnall
    71245 posts Moderator
    I have 150 rare golds, might mass list them and sell, should be an easy 150/200k.
  • holdenwait
    57236 posts National Treasure
    better than a premium mixed tbh.
  • Gyan_33
    30528 posts National Team Captain
    Jovic is too expensive tbh. His Future star is cheaper, tradeable and almost identical.
  • DaftPunk
    1095 posts Professional
    Keeping fodder for league upgrades at Tots, just hurry up now...
  • Primal
    4725 posts National Call-Up
    just did one , pretty decent but looks like a right coin drain

    fd8673ba9db137ddbd9f1a0baa5642d1.jpg

  • BagelBlue
    731 posts Semi-Pro
    Jovic really? Not like he already has a 88 rated ffs card.
  • Idek
    10567 posts Has That Special Something
    At least when they gave Benzema that 90 SBC it was actually cheaper than his 89 on the market at the time
  • Gyan_33
    30528 posts National Team Captain
    His SIF isn't much worse and he's 35k.
  • WFCBagnall
    71245 posts Moderator
    I'm looking forward to FS Jovic being in next month's Futswap
  • freakjas
    6241 posts Big Money Move
    Benzema and Marquinhos from the pack :o
  • RebelRob
    5305 posts Big Money Move
    6 rare gold players and 5 non rares to get 1 rare gold back. No thanks.

    Exactly what I thought when I saw the requirements.

    The content team is slipping.
  • Moiizer
    7008 posts Big Money Move
    RebelRob wrote: »
    6 rare gold players and 5 non rares to get 1 rare gold back. No thanks.

    Exactly what I thought when I saw the requirements.

    The content team is slipping.

    They trying to drain clubs for TOTS.
  • ColeWorld
    10669 posts Has That Special Something
    did one upgrade. Every single player 75 lol
  • Gyan_33
    30528 posts National Team Captain
    That upgrade is terrible
  • DutyHarry
    4942 posts National Call-Up
    Moiizer wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    6 rare gold players and 5 non rares to get 1 rare gold back. No thanks.

    Exactly what I thought when I saw the requirements.

    The content team is slipping.

    They trying to drain clubs for TOTS.

    Ofc, they've been doing it non stop for a month, and today's patch follows the same logic too.
  • Idek
    10567 posts Has That Special Something
    Did the player pick last time ask for 10 rares but gave you an 80+?
  • chaser2k15
    13604 posts Has That Special Something
    Pointless SBC for jovic. His tots will most likely be cheaper.
  • VICTAAAA
    10843 posts Has That Special Something
    I got kicked for verification for comparing prices... just wanted to see if dupes were worth selling before submitting.

    Seriously... after all the s**t from this year and the last few years, f**k you EA.
  • WFCBagnall
    71245 posts Moderator
    Huesca silvers down to 6.5k

    Grab them while you can boys
  • Futfanatic
    13281 posts Has That Special Something
    Well I wasn’t looking forward to that upgrade sbc with no min rating so just did one to try it:
    dqqtbu3v3k.jpeg
    Yeah
  • Moiizer
    7008 posts Big Money Move
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    Moiizer wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    6 rare gold players and 5 non rares to get 1 rare gold back. No thanks.

    Exactly what I thought when I saw the requirements.

    The content team is slipping.

    They trying to drain clubs for TOTS.

    Ofc, they've been doing it non stop for a month, and today's patch follows the same logic too.

    Wonder if they will remember to put the league upgrade packs in from the start this year. Was a shambles last year.
  • EddieFicio
    21863 posts Club Captain
    34e084c86df9920f2ea402934c102e9a.png

    48,400 + 3500 in 1 pos change.

    Had to be VERY patient with bids/snipes rip.

    Last time I do huesca for a while
  • Idek
    10567 posts Has That Special Something
    Moiizer wrote: »
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    Moiizer wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    6 rare gold players and 5 non rares to get 1 rare gold back. No thanks.

    Exactly what I thought when I saw the requirements.

    The content team is slipping.

    They trying to drain clubs for TOTS.

    Ofc, they've been doing it non stop for a month, and today's patch follows the same logic too.

    Wonder if they will remember to put the league upgrade packs in from the start this year. Was a shambles last year.

    Yeah I don't think they were even gonna do them last year till people complained
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    Mike wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Was buying a new suit(shout-out to the Spurs suit freak from the height of PL lounge) measuring the cost by 100k packs.. life ain't too bad for the non fifa addicts out there

    I was thinking this the other day but football games I've been to.

    121 games in the past three years at an average of £50 a game, all in.

    That's probably what Bateson goes through FP in one day :joy:
    Do Walsall really charge £50 for a game?

    £45 is the coach:

    Don't get him started on the coach driver.

    He asked for it imo.
  • Dan is Clutch
    25404 posts Player of the Year
    I'm going to waste cards and do 1 of these upgrade SBC's.
  • Dan is Clutch
    25404 posts Player of the Year
    Ok i got Alisson so that was worth it.
  • Tof33z
    6881 posts Big Money Move
    Did 5 got one 85 rest 82s. For that reason I'm out
  • DarthGrowler
    15008 posts World Class
    I would rather poop in my hands and clap than go near those upgrades
Sign In or Register to comment.