The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• DutyHarry
    4914 posts National Call-Up
    Crossland wrote: »
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Crossland wrote: »
    What does the counter on the packs tab go up to when your stacking packs,I thought it stopped at 30 but I've gone over that now ?

Counter keeps going but you can only open the displayed 30 unless you use the mobile/web app.

Ah I see thanks mate,so after I open the displayed number of packs the rest appear ?

I think the web app displays all the packs.
  • kingellesar
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Finally a walkout. Been running through La Liga (painful), getting nothing. Finished it to get Casemiro who went into Petits 87 segement (the last bit I needed to do) and out walks Heung Min God :) sold him because I use his futmas card and would rather the coins at this stage
  • kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    TOTKS Lloris from one of the Rising Talent packs. Couple of 85s and a handful of 84s as well as an IF.

Even without those pulls I'd still make solid profit. Well worth the grind completing the outstanding SBCs if anyone's yet to. :)

I never know what league is cheap to get silvers from :D should grind then out for TOTS. Have all most all of them to do
  • holdenwait
    56453 posts National Treasure
    chile dude, all day
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    with these current prices curious to see what I can get from 1050 FP's worth of silver packs
  • weims
    2036 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTKS Lloris from one of the Rising Talent packs. Couple of 85s and a handful of 84s as well as an IF.

Even without those pulls I'd still make solid profit. Well worth the grind completing the outstanding SBCs if anyone's yet to. :)

I never know what league is cheap to get silvers from :D should grind then out for TOTS. Have all most all of them to do

I did Bundes 2 and 3, fairly easy getting them on bid between 250-350
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    MisterJV wrote: »
    with these current prices curious to see what I can get from 1050 FP's worth of silver packs

I wanted to complete La Liga to get Casemiro but after checking Huesca on futbin i said, nope im out.
  • MisterJV
    160 prem silver packs for 12k FP's got to bring in somewhere around 2-400k min easy right now
  • Dutch007
    2681 posts Fans' Favourite
    RIP Simon (Sumo)
  • holdenwait
    56453 posts National Treasure
    4 games with scream balotelli, 4 wins (not that they were needed) 4 goals scored, and thats the swap wrapped up.

carlos or vieira becomes the question.. vieira didn't really impress much at all during the loan. on the ball he's nothing special which feels a bit meh. carlos is gonna cost 450k with untradeables before packs.. hmmmmmmm
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    holdenwait wrote: »
    4 games with scream balotelli, 4 wins (not that they were needed) 4 goals scored, and thats the swap wrapped up.

carlos or vieira becomes the question.. vieira didn't really impress much at all during the loan. on the ball he's nothing special which feels a bit meh. carlos is gonna cost 450k with untradeables before packs.. hmmmmmmm

Vieira vieira vieira! I didn’t think he’d do much, he transformed my midfield and holds my team together which is really hard to do in my 3-5-2! My midfield is always drowning because of the amount of space they need to cover, well not Vieira! Brilliant midfielder!
  • Dutch007
    2681 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 22
    Shall I do Gullit or Ronaldo?🤔
  • TakeItSlow
    7334 posts Big Money Move
    @misterjv you’re slow brother ;)

12kfp right now on silver packs is AT LEAST 600k. And I tested that theory on Saturday. Made 650k from 12k. So if anyone is stupidly buying points for the love of good go for silver packs :joy:
  • Tsarov
    3656 posts National Call-Up
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    @misterjv you’re slow brother ;)

12kfp right now on silver packs is AT LEAST 600k. And I tested that theory on Saturday. Made 650k from 12k. So if anyone is stupidly buying points for the love of good go for silver packs :joy:

650 000 from 12 000 FP is a fantastic return. I have no idea how it works now as I bought last time FP in September, but from gold packs you will get twice less coins (or even more, assuming you will not pack anything amazing).
  • MisterJV
    @TakeItSlow I will buy 14 later & see how it goes .
  • Tsarov
    BTW, @TakeItSlow which one have you opened? 2.500 or 3.750?
  • Moiizer
    6751 posts Big Money Move
    Thats all the humble beginnings finished :( Easiest profit you can make on the game.
  • Gabbalala
    3209 posts National Call-Up
    I **** hate this game.

But I hate that I can’t quit it more. Tried playing PES last night and seeing ‘West Midlands City’ etc is such a huge **** turn off straight away and I use to only play PES.

Right, I need a Marega tonight or I riot.
  • Moiizer
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    I **** hate this game.

But I hate that I can’t quit it more. Tried playing PES last night and seeing ‘West Midlands City’ etc is such a huge **** turn off straight away and I use to only play PES.

Maybe see someone about your anger and rage. I hear EA offer a 10 step program.
  • Gabbalala
    Moiizer wrote: »
    I **** hate this game.

Does it involve;

1) Insert 12K Fifa Points?
  • Moiizer
    I **** hate this game.

Does it involve;

Thats step 9
  • Gabbalala
    I **** hate this game.

Does it involve;

Thats step 9

What’s the other 9 steps, dare I ask?!
  • Gyan_33
    29725 posts National Team Captain
    I **** hate this game.

Does it involve;

Thats step 9

Insert 1k FP, insert 2k FP, etc
  • Moiizer
    I **** hate this game.

Does it involve;

Thats step 9

Well without revealing too much, no one gets past 9
  • Gabbalala
    I **** hate this game.

Does it involve;

Thats step 9

Well without revealing too much, no one gets past 9

Oh, I think everybody knows that! :joy:
  • Richard
    11447 posts Has That Special Something
    PIM Cruyff or Prime Ronaldinho? Talking meta wise.
  • vibemix881
    2758 posts Fans' Favourite
    Richard wrote: »

Ronaldinho and Cruyff are above meta
  • Tsarov
    Richard wrote: »

Prime Eusebio.
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    Pim cruyff
  • Campino
    27167 posts Player of the Year
    Pim cruyff

^^