The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• BrentfordFC
    12070 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Looking like 35k+ for Genoa.

The fact they don't have a single LM makes it worse and the fact they can't change it and put a block because "some people may have already completed it so it isn't fair On those people" :)

You’re joking ? :lol:

Should just do what they did with liga nos. It’s simple and easy for everyone
  • Ian_Ando08
    7560 posts League Winner
    think its time for a prem refresh only city left may aswell
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    Desailly is probably better, due to his height. But Cannavaro is still an animal.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7560 posts League Winner
    @SupaNoodle1990 Cannavaro is the best defender ive use this year tbh brilliant in the air and very aggressive, catches up to most strikers
  • Crossland
    7836 posts League Winner
    With stacked packs does the counter stop at 30 but you can still keep stacking and as you open the other packs appear ?
  • Gabbalala
    3199 posts National Call-Up
    Crossland wrote: »
    With stacked packs does the counter stop at 30 but you can still keep stacking and as you open the other packs appear ?

Yes. Say you have 31 packs and it’ll show 30..Soon as you open one that 1 hidden pack will be shown and you’ll have 30 again.
  • Idek
    10289 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 21
    Pro(fit) League paying out for me this morning, got Umtiti from a 15k pack and Eriksen from a small prime electrum pack

I was making great coins sniping and relisting a random player and then someone mass listed about 50 at once and screwed me
  • Gabbalala
    3199 posts National Call-Up
    Liga Nos worth a run through with 20K spare? Lol
  • Dan is Clutch
    25027 posts Player of the Year
    I hope all these people doing leagues and price fixing the silvers etc get bored before tots otherwise my hype for tots will be gone.
  • CPFC16
    2077 posts Fans' Favourite
    @SupaNoodle1990 how’s Cannavaro mate? You used him much? Thinking of working towards him during the week putting him beside Blanc
  • BrentfordFC
    12070 posts Has That Special Something
    I hope all these people doing leagues and price fixing the silvers etc get bored before tots otherwise my hype for tots will be gone.

It’s @WFCBagnall doing it so you don’t get better packs :trollface:
  • Ulook92
    12878 posts Has That Special Something
    @kamilflage hasnt failed me either.

09415-236e0dd4-3373-4ee9-a88b-aed265be00b8.png
  • Idek

The streamers/youtubers will make sure to reiterate how worth doing it is to pack TOTS cards
  • Dan is Clutch
    25027 posts Player of the Year
    Idek wrote: »

The streamers/youtubers will make sure to reiterate how worth doing it is to pack TOTS cards

Probably.
  • Hicksy2011
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    One YouTuber will get like 3 good TOTS during one run through of a big league and all hell will break lose
    Huesca will go up to 150k
  • NornIron
    11429 posts Has That Special Something
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    One YouTuber will get like 3 good TOTS during one run through of a big league and all hell will break lose
    Huesca will go up to 150k

League packs OP I wonder how many times we'll hear that.
  • Tommytour
    426 posts Sunday League Hero
    Estimated price of VVD POTY SBC?
  • Grown93
    3446 posts National Call-Up
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    Are the price fixers still at the Liga Nos or is it safe to do?

Cheaper or more expensive than Ligue 1?

Yesterday they are in full force 😅 ended up not finish the league bc of that. Chaves, aves, maritimo and Santa clara is the favourite of price fixers.
  • Idek
    Tommytour wrote: »

Anywhere between 600k and 1 mil depending on how generous they are feeling
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something

1 special van dijk + 500k I hope

That 86 tott Henderson could come in handy
  • Tommytour

Will do that then
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26033 posts Player of the Year
    CPFC16 wrote: »
    @SupaNoodle1990 how’s Cannavaro mate? You used him much? Thinking of working towards him during the week putting him beside Blanc

I’ve only played a dozen games with him so far and I’m extremely impressed, he’s aggressive, fast, positions perfect to intercept and contrary to his height he gets up for headers very well.

He’ll stay in my team for the rest of the year. @CPFC16
  • Tommytour
    Futfanatic wrote: »

And the Robertson if from futswap
  • Sanchezzzz
    3878 posts National Call-Up
    Desailly is probably better, due to his height. But Cannavaro is still an animal.

Working towards Desailly now smashing leagues for the time being hopefully some pack luck along the way
  • JR
    8062 posts League Winner
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »

Working towards Desailly now smashing leagues for the time being hopefully some pack luck along the way

Changed man
  • Idek
    Futfanatic wrote: »

I would probably put my POTM into it if it only need 500k on top of that

Depending on if I actually have any coins when it comes out :D
  • SuperRob
    1495 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hopefully all these new people doing league sbc will lose interest with the prices being high. Will only take them a few losses before they stop doing them.
  • CPFC16
    2077 posts Fans' Favourite
    CPFC16 wrote: »

I’ve only played a dozen games with him so far and I’m extremely impressed, he’s aggressive, fast, positions perfect to intercept and contrary to his height he gets up for headers very well.

He’ll stay in my team for the rest of the year. @CPFC16

Thanks mate appreciate that. Sounds like a player I could definitely do with. Having Blanc and Van Dijk is a bit overkill they’re very similar height and pace wise. Might try work towards Canna during the week