The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Nem
    5901 posts Big Money Move
    Currieman wrote: »
    Been grinding leagues for a couple weeks and had some pretty awful pack luck.

Did Cardiff and Man City the other day to refresh the Prem. packed IF Koulibaly from the Man City mega pack! Finally a bit of good luck. Sold him and the tradeables in my team and it meant I was finally able to get CR7!

I do have Adan in goal at the moment now though :lol:

Also gone with CR7 for the first time on 19. Had given up on the idea of owning him this edition prior to starting the league SBC's last Friday.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Do NOT touch Genoa!!
    Quite a few of the players ridiculously price fixed.
    RM, CB, are ridiculously over priced.
  • Finesse_4days
    7231 posts Big Money Move
    What is this rising talent SBC I keep hearing about? I can't find it under the SBC tabs on Fut bin.
  • weims
    2039 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pretty stuck with Real Madrid sbc post patch. Do I have no choice but to pay up for the likes of Carvajal/one of the silvers?
  • Nem
    What is this rising talent SBC I keep hearing about? I can't find it under the SBC tabs on Fut bin.

Icons
  • Orison
    48698 posts FIFA Cover Star
    weims wrote: »
    Pretty stuck with Real Madrid sbc post patch. Do I have no choice but to pay up for the likes of Carvajal/one of the silvers?

The patch isn't even out tho
  • Finesse_4days
    Nem wrote: »

Icons

Don't see how a gold players pack makes it profitable.
  • weims
    Orison wrote: »

Meant since they fixed that useful bug using diff versions of players
  • Nem

That's with the next patch mate
  • Manutelli
    18618 posts World Class

What I did:

Vinicius - Mariano - Vazquez
    Gonzalez - Llorente - Ceballos (81)
    Diaz (LM) - Nacho - CL Vallejo - Odriozola
    CL Kiko

Got a fair few of the CL versions in my tp for cheap because the tend to become more expensive quite often. Silvers are currently too expensive tho
  • weims

Icons

You put in 11 players bought at max 350 coins and get back 12 which are min 350 coins (but usually more)... and then there’s the small chance you pack something nice too (I did all of them, got 2 x 84s and 1 discard IF)
  • Nem

Icons

Non rares selling well due to SBC's that require them. Quite a few of us in here have made 100k+ from RT.
  • weims

That's with the next patch mate

Didn’t realise that, cheers
  • FrankFrank
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Ulook92 Ouch mate. But I guess you ended up with a decent profit anyway?

I've made well over 200k profit so far with 250 players still to sell (including De Gea and IF Rafa). La Liga none rares went for mad prices last night. Will end up with 4-500k profit. Can finally complete Gullit now!
  • Gyan_33
    29747 posts National Team Captain
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Anyone used the Joao Felix yet?

Naah gonna waste my time on squad battles after tomorrow when there's a Futswap available.
    Crossland wrote: »

Yes he's actually bloody good wasn't expecting him to be as good as he is !

Thanks guys. Good shout about SB. Will try Monday morning for him whilst I’m recovering from GOT. :lol:

Felix and Marega forward line sounds naughty!

I'm still praying for a Marega SBC this week
  • Finesse_4days
    edited April 21
    FrankFrank wrote: »

I've made well over 200k profit so far with 250 players still to sell (including De Gea and IF Rafa). La Liga none rares went for mad prices last night. Will end up with 4-500k profit. Can finally complete Gullit now!

Have you done every single rising Talent SBC then? I think I will have to do some so I can work towards Prime Eusebio.
  • Gabbalala
    3214 posts National Call-Up

Naah gonna waste my time on squad battles after tomorrow when there's a Futswap available.

Thanks guys. Good shout about SB. Will try Monday morning for him whilst I’m recovering from GOT. :lol:

I saw that you said a few days ago that the only way to salvage this promo was a Marega :lol: Why the hell do we want the same players all the time? Haha! Doesn’t look like he’ll be getting a TOTS though. Kinda surprised he’s not doing better domestically seeing as he’s been quite a key player in the CL..
  • JayWest8
    528 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How much is bpl from fresh atm ?
  • Gyan_33

I saw that you said a few days ago that the only way to salvage this promo was a Marega :lol: Why the hell do we want the same players all the time? Haha! Doesn’t look like he’ll be getting a TOTS though. Kinda surprised he’s not doing better domestically seeing as he’s been quite a key player in the CL..

Yeah the bloke's almost got more goals in the Champions League than domestic :joy: If he gets a TOTKS SBC he's gonna get better stats than last year's TOTS though which would be very nice.
  • Gabbalala

Yeah the bloke's almost got more goals in the Champions League than domestic :joy: If he gets a TOTKS SBC he's gonna get better stats than last year's TOTS though which would be very nice.

Can’t he’ll but think they would’ve given him a card if they had planned to. Surely wasting an SBC on him is anti climatic to the masses. I’m more than happy with his MOTM card though to be honest!
  • weims
    I’ve just noticed the gold LM from Alanyaspor now sells for 4K+, only because I packed a dupe of him... bizarre
  • Sanchezzzz
    3883 posts National Call-Up
    Primer Desailly or Primer Cannavaro?
  • Ulook92
    12906 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 21

Yeah i made like 200k. Then got bid bumped on OTW Higuain and lost 270k :cry:
  • Gyan_33

Can’t he’ll but think they would’ve given him a card if they had planned to. Surely wasting an SBC on him is anti climatic to the masses. I’m more than happy with his MOTM card though to be honest!

tbf you would think the best ones are in the team to sell packs. Even De Ligt's SBC isn't even that popular I think.
  • IAIK7
    3434 posts National Call-Up
    Completing some of these Serie A sides makes me feel sick.
  • BagelBlue
    727 posts Semi-Pro

Not sure how much the silver goes for these days, I picked him up for 300c

Use the CL Cebellos instead of the silver if needs be.
    dPUb0W9.jpg
  • Gabbalala

tbf you would think the best ones are in the team to sell packs. Even De Ligt's SBC isn't even that popular I think.

Fingers crossed then still mate!! :)
  • Tsarov
    3657 posts National Call-Up
    JayWest8 wrote: »
    How much is bpl from fresh atm ?

Too much.
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Primer Desailly or Primer Cannavaro?

Cannavaro is very underrated, but still I would pick Desailly.
  • FrankFrank
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite

Have you done every single rising Talent SBC then? I think I will have to do some so I can work towards Prime Eusebio.

Did every single one I had left yea mate. Can't recommend doing 46 in one day though :joy:
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    Refreshed Bundesliga and did all the good packs. Lost 20k for a 86 Gnabry. 🤬