The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    BYourLord wrote: »
    Welcome Monsieur Patrick
    1555774735-400020eb-5f46-4c61-879f-666b558ed0c5.jpeg

Cost me almost nothing as I used only League SBC Players bar for the 83 and 84 rated squads.
    I payed 160K for those 2 teams and few discards IF that I had to buy.
    I tooks me almost 10 days (or maybe more, not sure) to do all those SBC League, was worth the grind.

I am already thinking about the next icone SBC but not sure which one, really difficult to pick one between those
    Gullit R9 R10 Eusebio Cruyff

Got 350k back from the packs, could be worse :#

Well done! Looks like we both finished him at the same time.
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    Tietherope wrote: »
    Vieira complete. Untradeables + 40k.

ipmu87.jpg
    Welcome Monsieur Patrick

Cost me almost nothing as I used only League SBC Players bar for the 83 and 84 rated squads.
    I tooks me almost 10 days (or maybe more, not sure) to do all those SBC League, was worth the grind.

I am already thinking about the next icone SBC but not sure which one, really difficult to pick one between those

Did you guys do the sbc together? 😂👍

Congratz!
  • Gyan_33
    29669 posts Player of the Year
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Would be amazing if for TOTS EA upgraded the league SBC's to TOTS cards

Please no. A TOTS Dumfries would mean I have to pay 150k for an Utrecht CB.
  • Grown93
    3444 posts National Call-Up
    Finish the last 3 teams on turkish(besiktas,gala and kasimpasa) not even a board. thought i have the 2 high rated already but i was wrong. belhanda is back again :D

got a lot of players from liga nos so probably going to do a run there
  • Gabbalala
    3195 posts National Call-Up
    Idek wrote: »
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    Completed Ligue 1 twice in the last 24 hours...Ended up costing me about 30K. Not bad!

You had better luck than me then, how much stuff were you storing in the club from the packs?

I was storing nothing till about 3/4 of the way through my first go..Then I starting storing everything from only Ligue 1 for the next run through. Had 3 Huesca silvers, 1 Valladolid silver, Buffon, Telles and Felipe Anderson as my only pulls above 5K.
  • BYourLord
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tietherope wrote: »
    Welcome Monsieur Patrick

Well done! Looks like we both finished him at the same time.

I was confused when I saw another Vieira's picture over mine :D
    Well done ! 40k you did much better than me
  • Ulook92
    12864 posts Has That Special Something
    FFS!! Just got bid bumped! Cant belive people are sad enough to still sit and do this. Got distracted by the kids and lost 270k for the sake of trying to save 4k on him. Hope i can still afford POTY Mbappe now :tired_face:

09414-07e8da1e-a402-4a6a-944e-c384a80f62ab.png
  • Paawky
    2603 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    FFS!! Just got bid bumped! Cant belive people are sad enough to still sit and do this. Got distracted by the kids and lost 270k for the sake of trying to save 4k on him. Hope i can still afford POTY Mbappe now :tired_face:

What is bid bumping?
  • Futfanatic

Market ban incoming....rip
  • WFCBagnall
    70386 posts Moderator
    Expecting anything tonight?
  • Futfanatic
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Upgrade sbc’s
  • Ulook92
    12864 posts Has That Special Something
    Paawky wrote: »

What is bid bumping?

People list their cards at min and max. Wait until the dying seconds and bump it up near max. Hoping someone bids way overpriced by accident. What exciting lives they must live to sit on 2 account and do this all day. *****
  • WFCBagnall
    70386 posts Moderator

What is bid bumping?

People list their cards at min and max. Wait until the dying seconds and bump it up near max. Hoping someone bids way overpriced by accident. What exciting lives they must live to sit on 2 account and do this all day. *****

Happend to me twice on Fifa 12 :cry:
  • Idek
    10286 posts Has That Special Something

Daily sbc for a 15k pack
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    Love the kingsday kit from weekly.
  • DutyHarry
    4912 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 20

What is bid bumping?

This **** happens, sad sad people...might as well be a coin seller.

Maybe another TOTT sbc since the previous one ends in 20 mins.
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    DutyHarry wrote: »

What is bid bumping?

This **** happens, sad sad people...might as well be a coin seller.

Maybe another TOTT sbc since the previous one ends in 20 mins.

Theres 3 more SBC players to be released
  • SuperRob
    1494 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think it is highly likely that some tots will be higher rated than toty. They will look at it and think higher rated cards will sell more packs. They did it with prime moment icons this year and festival of football cards last year (higher than some tots). It not like they care about investors or players, they just want more money.
  • DutyHarry
    SuperRob wrote: »
    I think it is highly likely that some tots will be higher rated than toty. They will look at it and think higher rated cards will sell more packs. They did it with prime moment icons this year and festival of football cards last year (higher than some tots). It not like they care about investors or players, they just want more money.

Possible, but this would be so dumb, no card is supposed to be better than TOTYs.
  • Grown93
    3444 posts National Call-Up
    Prices of maritimo, chaves and Aves l o l.
  • Tietherope
    Doing an objective on weekend league should definitely count if it's asking you to do it in rivals.
  • Pughy30
    26095 posts Player of the Year
    Please not another SBC player who has like 10 special cards already :sleeping:
  • holdenwait
    56412 posts National Treasure
    that sbc mata always destroys me grrr just about to face him again
  • Mike
    10004 posts Has That Special Something
    Thank god Atalanta aren’t in either competitions
  • Tietherope

One Alejandro Gomez coming up! Doesn't matter if the team isn't in it even.
  • NornIron
    11427 posts Has That Special Something
    holdenwait wrote: »
    that sbc mata always destroys me grrr just about to face him again

Same would rather play against icons.
  • Tietherope
    I just put TOTGS Dzeko and Rakitic into Vieira. Along with rttf Fahrmann. So I'm going to guess there will be an SBC that could use those.
  • DutyHarry
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Prices of maritimo, chaves and Aves l o l.
    Yup that's insane, was lucky last night, got quite a few on bid, but but but "pRiCEs wiLl dECrEaSE If EveRYonE usEs my MeTHoD"
    16903555.jpg

• Tietherope
    Daily SBC for 3 UCL cards.
  • Pughy30
    26095 posts Player of the Year
    edited April 20
    No new player SBC :D