The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Nen
    4397 posts Moderator
    Its quite disappointing this has got a near instant fix whereas they don't fix the sbcs that are clearly quite broken now due to transfers.

Some should just have a block slot in because they really arnt viable anymore.

Anything that seems to help us gets changed rather quickly.. other things nope.
  • BYourLord
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 17
    The glitch still works on the mobile app but shhhhhhhht
  • Campino
    27469 posts Player of the Year
    Nen wrote: »
    Its quite disappointing this has got a near instant fix whereas they don't fix the sbcs that are clearly quite broken now due to transfers.

Exactly

Cause they are out of pocket, it won’t ever change. Go back the last few years, time after time after time

It was the icon set that got me this year, my god that was quick to be changed. Literally like someone called the batphone at EA HQ
  • Flamstead
    2863 posts Fans' Favourite
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    efaQ75k.jpg

VibrantAmazingAmericanredsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

• Flamstead
    2863 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Coins gone from 13m to 9m, for that I have done Gullit, Maldini, and all but about 1M left for R9, of which the icon futwatch will knock out about 350k minimum...
    So <5m reduction in coin balance for R96, Prime Gullit, and PIM Maldini, **** waiting for TOTS B)

League SBCs, UCL investing, and icon flipping ftw!

Will prob buy PIM Dinho from market if he dips below 6M

Nice! Whats your team looking like now and what you planning to do with the rest?

I have a similar coin balance but unsure whether to deplete now or wait till TOTS.
  • Orison
    49947 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    edited April 17
    Nen wrote: »

@EA_Andy reporting the correct feedback this time I hope, not the "apparently community wants primes instead of optimus primes" feedback :trollface:
  • TakeItSlow
    7853 posts League Winner
    edited April 17
    Nep said he personally doesn't go through the forums (unlikely story) but he has mates on here that show him things. So friends of Nepenthez you can tell him what a great job he's done in absolutely ruining this game once and for all.

I hope article 13 or whatever it is stops every single FIFA YouTuber from making content.

I LOVED league SBC's.
  • Dan is Clutch
    25704 posts Player of the Year
    BYourLord wrote: »

Proof? I was under the impression it only works on console.
  • Dan is Clutch
    There's also the bug where the brick slots change to "undefined" and you have to back out of the SBC to fix it which has been in the game since day 1, i have reported it multiple times and it has still never been fixed.
  • Kamilflage
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    Coins gone from 13m to 9m, for that I have done Gullit, Maldini, and all but about 1M left for R9, of which the icon futwatch will knock out about 350k minimum...
    So <5m reduction in coin balance for R96, Prime Gullit, and PIM Maldini, **** waiting for TOTS B)

League SBCs, UCL investing, and icon flipping ftw!

Will prob buy PIM Dinho from market if he dips below 6M

Nice! Whats your team looking like now and what you planning to do with the rest?

I have a similar coin balance but unsure whether to deplete now or wait till TOTS.

In-game
    2vw6wp3.jpg
    R96 for Ibra, PIM Dinho for Robben
    Keeper wise I might do PIM Yashin
    RB let's see what TOTS brings
    And then the rest I may just upgrade Vieira to the Prime (88 is untradeable), although that seems like a waste....
    I do wanna keep a bunch of coins liquid and then just buy and try different cards
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Nep said he personally doesn't go through the forums (unlikely story) but he has mates on here that show him things. So friends of Nepenthez you can tell him what a great job he's done in absolutely ruining this game once and for all.

I hope article 13 or whatever it is stops every single FIFA YouTuber from making content.

I LOVED league SBC's.

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5cb6f849564b72434d6dcaf8
  • Orison
    It's crazy that in every other game the developer likes his top players, puts them on a podium to be an inspiration to others and get the casuals to keep playing trying to become as good.

Then you got fifa in which the devs are out to ruin the good players as much as they can. Good players get screwed by rivals and wl rewards, weird qualifiers, patches increasing rng and so on. Good traders get screwed by random sbc requirements, all glitches they wanna use getting fixed etc.

Other games embrace skill, ea is out to keep the gap (no matter if it's gameplay or trading or sbcs) as small as possible
  • TakeItSlow
    7853 posts League Winner
    There's also the bug where the brick slots change to "undefined" and you have to back out of the SBC to fix it which has been in the game since day 1, i have reported it multiple times and it has still never been fixed.

They wont fix that because it doesn't give us an advantage.
  • Dan is Clutch
    Looks like i'll be going back to doing the smaller leagues then. Not going to pay 60k to do Real Madrid.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2954 posts Fans' Favourite
    When is the patch? Still works now
  • Orison

Next week
  • Dan is Clutch

Out on PC first. Will come to console over the next few days/early next week.
  • ha032742
    35442 posts Moderator
    Orison wrote: »

Next week

Better get cracking with those SBCs lads :#
  • BYourLord
    edited April 17

EDIT: I just removed the image to avoid more kids copy this.

Post edited by WFCBagnall on
  • Kamilflage
    Had anyone else noticed league SBCs pack pulls are not as crazy as before? Or just me...?
  • Kamilflage
    edited April 17

How did u do that??
  • Tsarov
    3709 posts National Call-Up
    Had anyone else noticed league SBCs pack pulls are not as crazy as before? Or just me...?

Yes. Two La Liga runs yesterday and highest rated player was 84 Neto.
  • WFCBagnall
    71957 posts Moderator
    edited April 17

My dm's are always open o:)
  • BYourLord
    edited April 17
    Holly shhht
    Nobody did this through the mobile app before ? I thought you all known this
    It’s exactly the same logic as doing it from the console.
  • BeefyRabouter
    1345 posts Professional
    Might wanna delete that @BYourLord
  • Orison

As long as nep doesn't tweet about it or shows it we are safe. They don't fix stuff based on forum feedback
  • Tsarov
    3709 posts National Call-Up

Agree. Should delete all the messages above.
  • Kamilflage
    Holly shhht
    Nobody did this through the mobile app before ? I thought you all known this
    It’s exactly the same logic as doing it from the console.

:| you're messing with us right...?
  • Dan is Clutch
    Orison wrote: »

As long as nep doesn't tweet about it or shows it we are safe. They don't fix stuff based on forum feedback

Yeah but he clearly reads the forum so as soon as he finds out, we are done. :joy:
  • BYourLord
    edited April 17
    I removed the image, the rest isn’t really informative.