The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    The message says winter refresh but shows OTWS but doesnt mention OTW at all...

    Huh?
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Mario Rui from the UCL pack from MM, love it
  • Falafelmonster
    5171 posts Big Money Move
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    The message says winter refresh but shows OTWS but doesnt mention OTW at all...

    Huh?

    Can someone screenshot the message?
  • GL
    13516 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2019
    I think it's only players from teams remaining in the Champions league? from the ucl packs

    nvm
  • WFCBagnall
    82178 posts Moderator
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    The message says winter refresh but shows OTWS but doesnt mention OTW at all...

    Huh?

    Both dead anyway.
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    edited February 2019
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    The message says winter refresh but shows OTWS but doesnt mention OTW at all...

    Huh?

    Both dead anyway.

    Skill and WF upgrades aren't dead
  • Idek
    16846 posts World Class
    brrcqzlqg6g21.jpg

    French is now Dutch and Italian is now French
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    The message says winter refresh but shows OTWS but doesnt mention OTW at all...

    Huh?

    3007brs.png
  • Hollandman
    4086 posts National Call-Up
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Did the MM and only open the 3 ucl players and come a walkout GK , Bayern and Ulreich .. lmao thought was Neuer

    Ulrich is not a walkout
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Balotelli 82 and Morata 83. Can't be true.
  • Tietherope
    10353 posts Has That Special Something
    7b911300933e981467f26ce826b4a02f.png

    Yay??
  • Hicksy2011
    18330 posts World Class
    why do they have so much flag related difficulty
  • Grown93
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Did the MM and only open the 3 ucl players and come a walkout GK , Bayern and Ulreich .. lmao thought was Neuer

    Ulrich is not a walkout
    are you sure? at least he was a walkout to me
  • Grown93
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Did the MM and only open the 3 ucl players and come a walkout GK , Bayern and Ulreich .. lmao thought was Neuer

    Ulrich is not a walkout
    are you sure? at least he was a walkout to me
  • Dan is Clutch
    30088 posts National Team Captain
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Did the MM and only open the 3 ucl players and come a walkout GK , Bayern and Ulreich .. lmao thought was Neuer

    Ulrich is not a walkout
    are you sure? at least he was a walkout to me

    Clip/screenshot?
  • DutyHarry
    6322 posts Big Money Move
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    why do they have so much flag related difficulty

    NA education.
  • Idek
    16846 posts World Class
    My UCL 3 player pack was trash but I got Mertens from the 25k pack and Carvajal from the 45k pack
  • Paciga45
    3872 posts National Call-Up
    Tietherope wrote: »
    UEFA MM and UCL Upgrade

    Outside of the Live items EA has dropped the ball on the CL stuff
  • Idek
    16846 posts World Class
    edited February 2019
    Gonna do 5 UCL upgrades, could do about 15 with stuff in my club but it's pretty pointless at this stage of the game outside of hoping you get high rateds just for other sbc's
  • Richard
    11731 posts Has That Special Something
    Idek wrote: »
    Gonna do 5 UCL upgrades, could do about 15 with stuff in my club but it's pretty pointless at this stage of the game outside of hoping you get high rateds just for other sbc's

    In terms of chances for SBC fodder you are pretty good me thinks.
  • Idek
    16846 posts World Class
    Yeah they've been good to me in the past, if I get anything from the first 5 I might do some more
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Richard wrote: »
    Idek wrote: »
    Gonna do 5 UCL upgrades, could do about 15 with stuff in my club but it's pretty pointless at this stage of the game outside of hoping you get high rateds just for other sbc's

    In terms of chances for SBC fodder you are pretty good me thinks.

    You need a big 84 every time to break even though
  • Tietherope
    10353 posts Has That Special Something
    Are the UCL cards good for anything at all? Or am I safe to put them back into this SBC?
  • Richard
    11731 posts Has That Special Something
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Richard wrote: »
    Idek wrote: »
    Gonna do 5 UCL upgrades, could do about 15 with stuff in my club but it's pretty pointless at this stage of the game outside of hoping you get high rateds just for other sbc's

    In terms of chances for SBC fodder you are pretty good me thinks.

    You need a big 84 every time to break even though

    Anyone opening them with tradeables is a looney.
  • DarthGrowler
    16999 posts World Class
    Richard wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Richard wrote: »
    Idek wrote: »
    Gonna do 5 UCL upgrades, could do about 15 with stuff in my club but it's pretty pointless at this stage of the game outside of hoping you get high rateds just for other sbc's

    In terms of chances for SBC fodder you are pretty good me thinks.

    You need a big 84 every time to break even though

    Anyone opening them with tradeables is a looney.

    I'm staying well clear of those. These cards are pointless
  • Tietherope
    10353 posts Has That Special Something
    Did first upgrade, pulled an 83 and 81.

    Put them in another for 81 & 80.

    Put them in for two 79's.

    I'm done.
  • Grown93
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2019
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Did the MM and only open the 3 ucl players and come a walkout GK , Bayern and Ulreich .. lmao thought was Neuer

    Ulrich is not a walkout
    are you sure? at least he was a walkout to me

    Clip/screenshot?

    idk if xbox clip the pack..

    and ulreich was from 3 ucl player pack(MM final pack) and not a regular gold.
  • Idek
    16846 posts World Class
    Well I guess I'm doing more of these, 4th pack out of 5, 83 Ziyech was the best from the others

    FIFA-19-FUT-Hub-In-Menus-38.jpg
  • Currieman
    5032 posts Big Money Move
    Got Dzeko from the 45k pack. I was shocked it was a board.
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Did the MM and only open the 3 ucl players and come a walkout GK , Bayern and Ulreich .. lmao thought was Neuer

    Ulrich is not a walkout
    are you sure? at least he was a walkout to me

    Clip/screenshot?

    idk if xbox clip the pack..

    and ulreich was from 3 ucl player pack(MM final pack) and not a regular gold.

    Xbox auto clips all walkouts
Sign In or Register to comment.