The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Orison
    47580 posts FIFA Cover Star
    My guy played the h2h demo after waiting for god knows how many minutes, it's truly @ gamescom the 23rd out here.
  • Skorpio_King
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    Orison wrote: »
    My guy played the h2h demo after waiting for god knows how many minutes, it's truly @ gamescom the 23rd out here.

Only an hour wait, was defo worth it
  • WFCBagnall
    69456 posts Moderator
    (Back Home !!)
  • iSptmnky
    4014 posts National Call-Up
    Glad you're back home now lad
  • Orison
    An hour wait, yikes.

Would have taken you an hour to ask someone for their acc details and just play the beta and experience actual fut.

Surely one of your many twitter followers would have hooked you up :trollface:
  • Dan is Clutch
    24540 posts Club Captain
    Might be worth checking your xbox messages. Just looked at mine and had a £5 xbox gift card from Microsoft!
  • WFCBagnall
    69456 posts Moderator
    Might be worth checking your xbox messages. Just looked at mine and had a £5 xbox gift card from Microsoft!

Such P2W
  • Tof33z
    6284 posts Big Money Move

Enjoy your glik
  • SweetJesus101
    1317 posts Professional
    so marquee matchups and 3 wks of loan packs? ok, "we aren't done yet" imagine if they are done..
  • Libguy
    4749 posts National Call-Up
    so marquee matchups and 3 wks of loan packs? ok, "we aren't done yet" imagine if they are done..

Tbf, there are probably plenty of poor people who are salivating at the chance to use TOTY CR7. But, yeah, for most of us on the forums, it's sort of lame.
  • RebelRob
    4993 posts Big Money Move

I had a message from Xbox, expecting the usual ‘you’ve got a comms ban’ message 🙈 but had £10.

Will see what games are available through the store.

Cheers!
  • WFCBagnall
    69456 posts Moderator
    See you Thursday for MM!
  • ccooaattssyy
    6847 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 24
    Are any of the trading tipsters on twitter worth watching?
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2667 posts Fans' Favourite

Yes watch all videos
  • ccooaattssyy

Yes watch all videos

Names? (If not being sarcastic...)
  • Orison
    Don't forget to join their patreon sites.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2667 posts Fans' Favourite

Yes watch all videos

Names? (If not being sarcastic...)

You get a 5% cashback aswell. Win win
  • ccooaattssyy
    Shouldn’t you be in Twitch chat spamming Rewards!
  • WFCBagnall
    69456 posts Moderator

Better off just doing leagues
  • CeeQue
    10757 posts Has That Special Something

r/wallstreetbets
  • Finesse_4days
    6804 posts Big Money Move
    Deleted my club as the game is dead and I've had enough, went back to play a game on Fifa 18 , I was awful after being used to not having to defend properly and relying on cheap skill moves and lost 4-3 but the game was miles better. Fifa 19 is the worst fifa ever gameplay wise, playing Fifa 18 highlighted that further, dribbling was smooth, I could legit dribble past people with Maldini better than I could with PIM pele or Tots Havertz this fifa, and first touches were great and keepers didn't take 2 years to make a pass, it was great in comparison.
  • Carswell
    8170 posts League Winner
    Deleted my club as the game is dead and I've had enough, went back to play a game on Fifa 18 , I was awful after being used to not having to defend properly and relying on cheap skill moves and lost 4-3 but the game was miles better. Fifa 19 is the worst fifa ever gameplay wise, playing Fifa 18 highlighted that further, dribbling was smooth, I could legit dribble past people with Maldini better than I could with PIM pele or Tots Havertz this fifa, and first touches were great and keepers didn't take 2 years to make a pass, it was great in comparison.

-Says the game’s dead
    -Goes to play Fifa 18
  • Joestoe
    4598 posts National Call-Up

Fifa 18 was drowned with AI Defending though, wasn’t it?
  • Finesse_4days
    Carswell wrote: »

-Says the game’s dead
    -Goes to play Fifa 18

I know fifa 18 is deader than dinosaurs, just wanted to see the difference in gameplay after not playing it for ages, makes me realise how bad I have become at defending due to this Fifa being so AI assisted and so much slower, I'm hoping Fifa 20 is similar as that's the way it should be.
  • Finesse_4days
    Joestoe wrote: »

Fifa 18 was drowned with AI Defending though, wasn’t it?

There is some assistance, but trust me it is 10 times harder to defend on 18 as defending is way less assisted and players run and turn so much faster, how it should be IMO.
  • WFCBagnall
    69456 posts Moderator
    Nothing above 84 from MM

Games dead

Gonna play WL
  • Pugzilla
    15802 posts World Class
    Not sure if you all heard but games dead.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20298 posts Club Captain
    Pugzilla wrote: »

Are we all just bots in a simulation?!?!
  • Pugzilla
    15802 posts World Class
    Pugzilla wrote: »

Are we all just bots in a simulation?!?!

:o

• ccooaattssyy
    Classic WoW waiting room