The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    @maymanpele Oh my god,and now what can i do in my life without sbc's?i'm totally lost now
    Ah we have new headscans while we have Piemonte calcio too.🤣
    I repeat the life is beautiful guys trust me

First thing, log on to the ea fifa 19 forums and go to the xbcc area and find the league sbc thread. Then cry about lack of content and then moan about the lack of new icon name releases.

Rinse and repeat every 24 hours all the while trying to convince yourself you're an adult.
  • ccooaattssyy
    6847 posts Big Money Move
    £30 for a new Xbox PSU? Crazy
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    maymanpele wrote: »
    @maymanpele Oh my god,and now what can i do in my life without sbc's?i'm totally lost now
    Ah we have new headscans while we have Piemonte calcio too.🤣
    I repeat the life is beautiful guys trust me

First thing, log on to the ea fifa 19 forums and go to the xbcc area and find the league sbc thread. Then try and attempt to troll every now and then, contributing absolutely nothing to the thread.

Rinse and repeat every 24 hours all the while trying to convince yourself you're an adult.

Fixed for you Pele.

Ha ha that is funny !
  • SUPERSHAKE90
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    @maymanpele no i like just this thread cause there are adult people Who moan a while year for have a gold 2 as best rank in wl.
    And then the same people say i can't wait to see the new ratings for fifa 20?!?!?!?!?!?!
    ahahahah good life my Pro adults players.
  • Gyan_33
    28728 posts Player of the Year
    maymanpele no i like just this thread cause there are adult people Who moan a while year for have a gold 2 as best rank in wl.
    And then the same people say i can't wait to see the new ratings for fifa 20?!?!?!?!?!?!

Oh the irony
  • Dan is Clutch
    24540 posts Club Captain
    @maymanpele no i like just this thread cause there are adult people Who moan a while year for have a gold 2 as best rank in wl.

This.
  • SUPERSHAKE90
    @Gyan_33 here we are,how do u know that I speak about u????
    Ah maybe for the gold 2 in wl🤣🤣🤣🤣
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL TRUST ME
    not a zizou that you'll pay 1000$ as minimum,or with trade that is like 1000 hours of your life,my doctor with the image of socrates,I'm sorry doctor
  • Gyan_33
    @Gyan_33 here we are,how do u know that I speak about u????
    Ah maybe for the gold 2 in wl🤣🤣🤣🤣
    LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL TRUST ME
    not a zizou that you'll pay 1000$ as minimum,or with trade that is like 1000 hours of your life,my doctor with the image of socrates,I'm sorry doctor

I love you
  • SUPERSHAKE90
    @Gyan_33 come on start to moan for my language come on,i'm waiting u my doctor.
    Remember that I don't insult anybody
  • SUPERSHAKE90
    @Gyan_33 I would love u for real,but u are a piece of trouble who continue to moan and continue to not sleep for the new icons🤣🤣🤣
    For real I can't wait
  • Dan is Clutch
    24540 posts Club Captain
    I’m jealous @Gyan_33 , you have a nice little fan club building.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20298 posts Club Captain

Life is beautiful
  • SUPERSHAKE90
    FAN CLUB @Gyan_33 LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL sounds good 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    For real we trying to help people as you.
    You know what I am mean no?u are a doctor right??
    We wanna help other people that's it
  • Gyan_33

It's great, shame the club lost @Shutup along the way.
  • Idek
    10081 posts Has That Special Something
    this is great content
  • ChrisDotGaming
    1137 posts Professional
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

It's great, shame the club lost @Shutup along the way.

Can I be president :D

• Hicksy2011
    12823 posts Has That Special Something
    Dan needs to start packing icons again, he’s lost his title as most needlessly abused person in this thread
  • Gyan_33
    Idek wrote: »
    this is great content

GREAT CONTENT sounds good 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 u kno u doctor right??sorry doc life is beautiful hahahaha !! i try help u for real but u pice of truble lololol u are child and im adult ahaha how u speak bout me 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Hicksy2011
    The serious question to me is how can people who genuinely contribute in here get banned and yet someone makes seemingly 10 consecutive posts tagging someone and abusing them doesn’t get banned
  • Campino
    26853 posts Player of the Year
    Gyan is living rent free here and he’s loving it, he has these guys on strings :D
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20298 posts Club Captain
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    The serious question to me is how can people who genuinely contribute in here get banned and yet someone makes seemingly 10 consecutive posts tagging someone and abusing them doesn’t get banned

Discussing moderation :#

KGB may exile you to Siberia for that
  • Hicksy2011

Discussing moderation :#

KGB may exile you to Siberia for that

They’ll do nothing
    I run these forums
  • Dan is Clutch
    24540 posts Club Captain
    Dan needs to start packing icons again, he’s lost his title as most needlessly abused person in this thread

Just wait for Fifa 20. :smirk:
  • Hicksy2011

I dread it
  • Gyan_33

Can't wait to pack OTW Haller and tag you
  • Dan is Clutch
    24540 posts Club Captain
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

Can't wait to pack OTW Haller and tag you

I’ll join the fan club.
  • PlanetBerg
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I read everything @SUPERSHAKE90 writes as if Tommy Wiseau (The Room, subject of “The Disaster Artist”) is saying it. It makes me happy. Life is indeed beautiful.
  • SUPERSHAKE90
    Is just a thread nobody here insulting anybody else!
    Or do u have fear that someone says the truth?
    I think that who moan every time for language of another people can be an insult no??
    Ah you are adults and pro players and u can insult the language of another person right.
  • PlanetBerg
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    “Let's face it: people don't have respect for other people. That's the story here. When everyone is respected, then we can all live within magic.” - Tommy Wiseau.

Felt appropriate given the current convo. Thank you to our Tommy @SupaNoodle1990 for your ongoing nonsensical poetry. But what is sensical, anyways? Carry on, sweet prince