The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    GL wrote: »
    maymanpele wrote: »
    Kinda glad they're aren't any more SBC's. We've been spoiled as of lately and this is a nice reminder to be thankful for everything ea gave us this year.

Even for your standards this was a horrible effort.

Disappointed

Be a negative Nancy if that's your prerogative. Hanging around here will do that to a person. The amount of entitled people here is a little surprising.

I choose to enjoy life. I don't let a video game dictate my mood :)

Slight improvement. 4/10

I'm sad your happiness is on 2/5. I hope you can reach 1/1 and enjoy every day as I do !
  • Orison
    47564 posts FIFA Cover Star
    edited August 19
    Kinda glad they're aren't any more SBC's. We've been spoiled as of lately and this is a nice reminder to be thankful for everything ea gave us this year.

Disappointed

Be a negative Nancy if that's your prerogative. Hanging around here will do that to a person. The amount of entitled people here is a little surprising.

Slight improvement. 4/10

I'm sad your happiness is on 2/5. I hope you can reach 1/1 and enjoy every day as I do !

Back to 1/10 and that's me being generous.

But I guess that's what happens when it's August.
  • maymanpele
    Orison wrote: »

Disappointed

Slight improvement. 4/10

Back to 1/10 and that's me being generous.

But I guess that's what happens when it's August.

Yeah but you naturally cry about everything so that's actually really good for you !

• Orison
    It's well and truly August. Game's dead, banter's dead, mailman just barely hanging on.
  • DarthGrowler
    14199 posts Has That Special Something
    Announce Lucio!!!!!
  • maymanpele
    It's well and truly August. Game's dead, banter's dead, mailman just barely hanging on.

Just waiting for the daily **** and moan about sbcs and icons not being announced. Truly is my favorite time of year.

You should be do for a nice 6 month ban, right? Place seems better when you're on your dupe account because then you act semi decent and almost sound like you have some intelligence.
  • Skorpio_King
    4880 posts Big Money Move
    Fifa 20 is the main title, EA is hosting EA Live Show apparently tommorow at 18.30 german time

https://www.fifplay.com/fifa-20-at-gamescom-2019/
  • Libguy
    4749 posts National Call-Up
    Not gonna lie - little disappointed that the game won't let me call my England squad "Big Daddy Crouch."
  • WFCBagnall
    69448 posts Moderator

Just waiting for the daily **** and moan about sbcs and icons not being announced. Truly is my favorite time of year.

You should be do for a nice 6 month ban, right? Place seems better when you're on your dupe account because then you act semi decent and almost sound like you have some intelligence.

:neutral:
  • Orison

Discussing moderation, trolling and potentially insulting or atleast baiting someone.

That's an impressive effort, but I'm sure you can do better and violate a few more forum rules within a single post.
  • Hicksy2011
    12819 posts Has That Special Something
    No wonder LeBron turned his back on Cleveland if this is the sort of person that lives there
  • Libguy
    4749 posts National Call-Up
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    No wonder LeBron turned his back on Cleveland if this is the sort of person that lives there

Turned his back twice tbf.
  • Azof
    16347 posts World Class
    crazy how the ratings on fifa have shot up over the years
    g0texwycleh31.png
  • LFC Simon 98
    16495 posts World Class
    Are icons included. If so it ain’t really fair considering there’s 4 of each (nearly)

Agree with the point tho
  • freakjas
    5649 posts Big Money Move
    Forgot how bad this game is lmao.
    Havent touched it in a week and was bored so played 2 or 3 games.

My opponent played a bad pass inside my box, his player barely controls the ball and i tackle him with my defender. The ball somehow hits the crossbar and bounces back, my keeper punchs the ball up and his player attends a bicycle shot which gets blocked by my defender. The ball bounces into the falling attacker and bounces inside my goal.

Obviously my fault for starting the game but it was actually kinda hilarious
  • maymanpele

Discussing moderation, trolling and potentially insulting or atleast baiting someone.

That's an impressive effort, but I'm sure you can do better and violate a few more forum rules within a single post.

I'm due for my monthly ban soon, don't worry about me buddy.
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »

Who cares about Cleveland? I'm from Barcelona.
  • ccooaattssyy
    6820 posts Big Money Move
    The event tomorrow then?
  • Pughy30
    25578 posts Player of the Year
    The event tomorrow then?

Looks like it
  • Dan is Clutch
    24517 posts Club Captain
    What are people expecting to be announced at gamescom? Apart from card stats, i think we know everything about UT.
  • WFCBagnall
    69448 posts Moderator
    What are people expecting to be announced at gamescom? Apart from card stats, i think we know everything about UT.

Whether there's going to be regionals and events for sbcs.

Imagine going head to head doing leagues :love:
  • Dan is Clutch
    24517 posts Club Captain
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Whether there's going to be regionals and events for sbcs.

Imagine going head to head doing leagues :love:

Sounds fun ngl
  • Pughy30
    25578 posts Player of the Year

I can't remember which gamescom it was but i know in the past they've used the event to show off quite a lot. I think they introduced the SBC system and FUT champs for the first time at a gamescom
  • BrentfordFC
    11585 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Dan when he wins the Fifa 20 League SBC eWorld Cup

3OkrVBGr.jpg

:joy:
  • Gyan_33
    28691 posts Player of the Year
    **** FIFA 19 and announce Essien
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20270 posts Club Captain
    lol fifa 19 long gone
  • Dan is Clutch
    24517 posts Club Captain

Saved you all from watching anything this week.