The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

  • ORANGEeffect05
    20298 posts Club Captain
    I think Zambrotta could be a really good icon. 5* WF & hopefully Left Back & Right Back cards.

    Should be our new Brehme
  • EddieFicio
    21273 posts Club Captain
    @gamescom the 23rd
  • CeeQue
    10759 posts Has That Special Something
  • Skorpio_King
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    @gamescom the 23rd

    Im going to be there at friday indeed :)
  • Messi_1991
    72 posts Park Captain

    Thanks for keep linking your twitter, would be difficult to understand the importance of any of your posts without knowing its posted on twitter aswel. please tag netto and zano next please.
  • WFCBagnall
    69462 posts Moderator
    @ Gamescom the 23rd
  • Gyan_33
    28742 posts Player of the Year
    Messi_1991 wrote: »

    Thanks for keep linking your twitter, would be difficult to understand the importance of any of your posts without knowing its posted on twitter aswel. please tag netto and zano next please.

    Please show some respect for Sir Gamescom the 23rd
  • Campino
    26856 posts Player of the Year
    So after returning home after my holidays My Xbox one appears to have packed up (orange light on the power pack)

    I can either....

    1) take a chance and prefer a new power pack off Amazon (£20) ish
    2) go out and buy myself a new Xbox

    I own a original Xbox one so it’s fairly old now, I could upgrade to a X or S or whatever it is or just simply get another Xbox one (£130) and wait for Project Scartlett or whatever it’s called. PlayStation is not an option

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated (I posted in here cause any OT disappears never to be seen again)
  • BrentfordFC
    11586 posts Has That Special Something
    Don’t think you need a new power pack. Mine did the same when I went away for a week :lol:

    There’s a way to sort it. Let me find the link.
  • Campino
    26856 posts Player of the Year
    Campino wrote: »
    So after returning home after my holidays My Xbox one appears to have packed up (orange light on the power pack)

    I can either....

    1) take a chance and prefer a new power pack off Amazon (£20) ish
    2) go out and buy myself a new Xbox

    I own a original Xbox one so it’s fairly old now, I could upgrade to a X or S or whatever it is or just simply get another Xbox one (£130) and wait for Project Scartlett or whatever it’s called. PlayStation is not an option

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated (I posted in here cause any OT disappears never to be seen again)

    Anyone else any advice? Think I’ve lost Brentford
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20298 posts Club Captain
    Campino wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    So after returning home after my holidays My Xbox one appears to have packed up (orange light on the power pack)

    I can either....

    1) take a chance and prefer a new power pack off Amazon (£20) ish
    2) go out and buy myself a new Xbox

    I own a original Xbox one so it’s fairly old now, I could upgrade to a X or S or whatever it is or just simply get another Xbox one (£130) and wait for Project Scartlett or whatever it’s called. PlayStation is not an option

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated (I posted in here cause any OT disappears never to be seen again)

    Anyone else any advice? Think I’ve lost Brentford

    A quick Google search will find links/videos of fixes people have done for that issue. Not sure how far you have gone with troubleshooting.
  • Campino
    26856 posts Player of the Year
    edited August 19
    Campino wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    So after returning home after my holidays My Xbox one appears to have packed up (orange light on the power pack)

    I can either....

    1) take a chance and prefer a new power pack off Amazon (£20) ish
    2) go out and buy myself a new Xbox

    I own a original Xbox one so it’s fairly old now, I could upgrade to a X or S or whatever it is or just simply get another Xbox one (£130) and wait for Project Scartlett or whatever it’s called. PlayStation is not an option

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated (I posted in here cause any OT disappears never to be seen again)

    Anyone else any advice? Think I’ve lost Brentford

    A quick Google search will find links/videos of fixes people have done for that issue. Not sure how far you have gone with troubleshooting.

    Watched about 6 vids on YouTube, scoured the forums and gone though the support page :D

    Just don’t understand why it would just stop powering up, it’s even making the noises just very faint
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20298 posts Club Captain
    Campino wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    Campino wrote: »
    So after returning home after my holidays My Xbox one appears to have packed up (orange light on the power pack)

    I can either....

    1) take a chance and prefer a new power pack off Amazon (£20) ish
    2) go out and buy myself a new Xbox

    I own a original Xbox one so it’s fairly old now, I could upgrade to a X or S or whatever it is or just simply get another Xbox one (£130) and wait for Project Scartlett or whatever it’s called. PlayStation is not an option

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated (I posted in here cause any OT disappears never to be seen again)

    Anyone else any advice? Think I’ve lost Brentford

    A quick Google search will find links/videos of fixes people have done for that issue. Not sure how far you have gone with troubleshooting.

    Watched about 6 vids on YouTube, scoured the forums and gone though the support page :D

    Just don’t understand why it would just stop powering up, it’s even making the noises just very faint

    Fair enough then. If you seem to have isolated the issue to the power brick I would try replacing that first.
  • Skorpio_King
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    This would be the perfect day to announce new icons

  • ORANGEeffect05
    20298 posts Club Captain
    This would be the perfect day to announce new icons


    Why not @GamescomThe23rd
  • iSptmnky
    4014 posts National Call-Up
    Seriously, EA are such teases. Only show the back of Witsel in the trailer. I wanna know if he finally looks alright.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    2932 posts Fans' Favourite
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Seriously, EA are such teases. Only show the back of Witsel in the trailer. I wanna know if he finally looks alright.

    He does.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    2932 posts Fans' Favourite
    It exposes is the fact that EA holds back scans for future games. Havertz scan is from when he was around 17, so it's already a bit outdated, completely different haircut now.
  • Gyan_33
    28742 posts Player of the Year
    announce essien
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    This would be the perfect day to announce new icons


    Meh, keep icons a secret so we get a nice surprise in September
  • Edu
    6540 posts Big Money Move
    no SBC today?
  • Argentus
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    R.I.P. Non-stop Content
  • Gyan_33
    28742 posts Player of the Year
    FIFA 19 is over, accept it
  • James Libby
    5150 posts Big Money Move
    Why does FIFA come out near the end of September anyway? Shouldn't it come out before the damn season starts like every other sports game?
  • freakjas
    5650 posts Big Money Move
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    announce ze roberto

    I agree
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    Kinda glad they're aren't any more SBC's. We've been spoiled as of lately and this is a nice reminder to be thankful for everything ea gave us this year.
  • GL
    6507 posts Big Money Move
    maymanpele wrote: »
    Kinda glad they're aren't any more SBC's. We've been spoiled as of lately and this is a nice reminder to be thankful for everything ea gave us this year.

    Even for your standards this was a horrible effort.

    Disappointed
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    GL wrote: »
    maymanpele wrote: »
    Kinda glad they're aren't any more SBC's. We've been spoiled as of lately and this is a nice reminder to be thankful for everything ea gave us this year.

    Even for your standards this was a horrible effort.

    Disappointed

    Be a negative Nancy if that's your prerogative. Hanging around here will do that to a person. The amount of entitled people here is a little surprising.

    I choose to enjoy life. I don't let a video game dictate my mood :)
  • GL
    6507 posts Big Money Move
    maymanpele wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    maymanpele wrote: »
    Kinda glad they're aren't any more SBC's. We've been spoiled as of lately and this is a nice reminder to be thankful for everything ea gave us this year.

    Even for your standards this was a horrible effort.

    Disappointed

    Be a negative Nancy if that's your prerogative. Hanging around here will do that to a person. The amount of entitled people here is a little surprising.

    I choose to enjoy life. I don't let a video game dictate my mood :)

    Slight improvement. 4/10
Sign In or Register to comment.