The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Ulook92
    12507 posts Has That Special Something
    August drama.
  • Cadey 5
    10392 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone got a list or link to the icons confirmed for FIFA 20 so far?
  • Gyan_33
    28964 posts Player of the Year
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Anyone got a list or link to the icons confirmed for FIFA 20 so far?

fifa20-fut-icons-full-roster.png.adapt.crop16x9.1455w.png

Confirmed silhouettes: Rush, Barnes
    Most likely silhouettes: Kaká, Zambrotta, Essien, Garrincha, Guardiola, Hugo Sánchez, Dalglish
  • Tsarov
    3205 posts National Call-Up
    Spendiola as a new Icon 🤢
  • ccooaattssyy
    6975 posts Big Money Move
    Will Carlos Alberto be "meta?"

• Tsarov
    3205 posts National Call-Up

Too short. Unless he will be a RB with 99 jumping.
  • ccooaattssyy
    Tsarov wrote: »

Too short. Unless he will be a RB with 99 jumping.

He is 5'11"
  • Orison
    47764 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Crosses are dead next year. Ea can't find a middle ground, crosses were op this year so next year they will be so incredibly bad you could be wide open, have minutes to pick out your cross...and it would still hit row Z.

Fullbacks will need pace to defend the through balls. The sooner you get 99 pace fullbacks the better.
  • ccooaattssyy
    Orison wrote: »
    Crosses are dead next year. Ea can't find a middle ground, crosses were op this year so next year they will be so incredibly bad you could be wide open, have minutes to pick out your cross...and it would still hit row Z.

Fullbacks will need pace to defend the through balls. The sooner you get 99 pace fullbacks the better.

I don't think Carlos Alberto will be that high pace. My estimation is around 84-86. Cancelo Left Back & Walker Right Back it is.
  • Orison
    47764 posts FIFA Cover Star

I don't think Carlos Alberto will be that high pace. My estimation is around 84-86. Cancelo Left Back & Walker Right Back it is.

Right footed left back, now you are talking nonsense :trollface: mendy should be good. Especially if he somehow manages to get special cards up close to what he got on the beta :joy:
  • ccooaattssyy

Right footed left back, now you are talking nonsense :trollface: mendy should be good. Especially if he somehow manages to get special cards up close to what he got on the beta :joy:

There is quite limited options at left back if pace is key (at least early on) Alba maybe.
  • holdenwait
    55420 posts National Treasure
    edited August 17
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    @Gyan_33 u are a piece of this trouble,u continue to support this **** company.
    U prefer to correct my language instead to correct your stupid idea about this **** game.
    STOP TO SPEAK ABOUT IT AND GO OUT

Amen brother. Couldn't have said it better myself.
  • ccooaattssyy
    Tsarov wrote: »
    Spendiola as a new Icon 🤢

Should be a decent (ish) CDM. Won't fit the meta, though.
  • ccooaattssyy
    @Orison is it that the crossing is dead, or just that the headers aren't there?

• Manutelli
    18472 posts World Class
    Just going to sit back on my own box, don't need pace in my backline playing like that
  • WFCBagnall
    69597 posts Moderator

Heading is laughable

@Dan is Clutch will back me up on that
  • WFCBagnall
    69597 posts Moderator
    :hushed:
  • EddieFicio
    21415 posts Club Captain
    Roberto Carlos hype next year
  • Hicksy2011
    12899 posts Has That Special Something
    CoNteNt
  • solnasolna08
    1758 posts Play-Off Hero
    its going to be 33 long days..

rip fifa 19
  • Dan is Clutch
    24639 posts Club Captain
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Heading is laughable

Absolute joke :joy:
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    Fifa 20 moaning before release. We've hit peak fifa forums.
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something

Heading is laughable

Absolute joke :joy:
  • WFCBagnall
    69597 posts Moderator
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    CoNteNt

*NOtent
  • GL
    6511 posts Big Money Move
    CoNteNt

*NOtent

@Gyan_33 we need a verdict on this one
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    For the 1st time this year i havent touched WL. I think this is it. Time to find a new game. GL on FIFA 20.
  • Gyan_33
    28964 posts Player of the Year
    GL wrote: »
    CoNteNt

*NOtent

I've given up on him
  • SUPERSHAKE90
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    @Gyan Look how he know yet everything about new icons.And about a new life??
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    God bless ya man,but for real not for a positive thing.
    Piece of trouble
  • WFCBagnall
    69597 posts Moderator
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    CoNteNt

*NOtent

I've given up on him

:kissing_heart: