The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    b5ad4244-a844-44ce-997d-8fbf6681a8ad_Thumbnail.PNG

    My captain :love:
  • Libguy
    4752 posts National Call-Up
    The 2* skills on Walker bothers me. The heel to heel flick is really useful for getting space to cross on the wings. The 2* weakfoot will probably find some inopportune time to make itself apparent as well.
  • Libguy
    4752 posts National Call-Up
    Man, I will never understand this verification thing. I can sit there for five minutes spamming searches and nothing happens. A couple of minutes ago, I went to the companion app and did one search for an inform and the game's like "Yo - you a bot? It's okay, you can tell me if you're a bot. You know what, I'm gonna have you pick out some spiral galaxies because I know that bots don't know s*@$ about spiral galaxies."
  • bjornini
    3596 posts National Call-Up
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

    Give me that Samatta
  • GL
    6508 posts Big Money Move
    2 gems from GD already this week.


    “Read a book, nerd”

    And

    “Did I say you could quote my posts?”
  • Tsarov
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    freakjas wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Bale will be such a dead card, 85 rated in china

    83 rated in fifa 21

    Tiger Woods PGA Tour in 21.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2686 posts Fans' Favourite
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

    Vilhena doesnt play for Feyenoord anymore
  • freakjas
    5668 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone else never heard of maignan?

    Was searching for French goalies and i honestly never even seen that card lmao.

  • Scutch
    10390 posts Has That Special Something
    Just put all my Prem players up for sale while prices are still high. Just realised I've been sitting on 3 Cardiff silvers for ages now. Doh! Still, better now than losing out on coins for the last few weeks.
  • McRaven
    4234 posts National Call-Up
    Can TOTS Militao do the job as a lone CDM?
  • Grown93
    3367 posts National Call-Up
    freakjas wrote: »
    Anyone else never heard of maignan?

    Was searching for French goalies and i honestly never even seen that card lmao.

    Lille player? He got a TOTS card if im not wrong.
  • freakjas
    5668 posts Big Money Move
    Grown93 wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    Anyone else never heard of maignan?

    Was searching for French goalies and i honestly never even seen that card lmao.

    Lille player? He got a TOTS card if im not wrong.

    Yeah that’s him. Never heard of him though, thought there was only this Benitez dude lmfao
  • Ian_Ando08
    7470 posts League Winner
    freakjas wrote: »
    Grown93 wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    Anyone else never heard of maignan?

    Was searching for French goalies and i honestly never even seen that card lmao.

    Lille player? He got a TOTS card if im not wrong.

    Yeah that’s him. Never heard of him though, thought there was only this Benitez dude lmfao

    dont think you have been in this thread long then as he got packed alot during guaranteed tots and WL rewards ...
  • Grown93
    3367 posts National Call-Up
    freakjas wrote: »
    Grown93 wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    Anyone else never heard of maignan?

    Was searching for French goalies and i honestly never even seen that card lmao.

    Lille player? He got a TOTS card if im not wrong.

    Yeah that’s him. Never heard of him though, thought there was only this Benitez dude lmfao
    freakjas wrote: »
    Grown93 wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    Anyone else never heard of maignan?

    Was searching for French goalies and i honestly never even seen that card lmao.

    Lille player? He got a TOTS card if im not wrong.

    Yeah that’s him. Never heard of him though, thought there was only this Benitez dude lmfao

    Never pulled him. But Benitez, yes. 3 times :D
  • freakjas
    5668 posts Big Money Move
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    Grown93 wrote: »
    freakjas wrote: »
    Anyone else never heard of maignan?

    Was searching for French goalies and i honestly never even seen that card lmao.

    Lille player? He got a TOTS card if im not wrong.

    Yeah that’s him. Never heard of him though, thought there was only this Benitez dude lmfao

    dont think you have been in this thread long then as he got packed alot during guaranteed tots and WL rewards ...

    I was, but it was always benitez i thought. Or fonte or one of the dead strikers.

    Legit thought it was from rotw tots and that he was from ligue 2 before i‘ve seen his club
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    McRaven wrote: »
    Can TOTS Militao do the job as a lone CDM?

    I would of thought so. Give it a try.
  • LFC Simon 98
    16653 posts World Class
    GL wrote: »
    2 gems from GD already this week.


    “Read a book, nerd”

    And

    “Did I say you could quote my posts?”

    “Did I say you could quote my posts?”

    Lmao. Different breed
  • Grown93
    3367 posts National Call-Up
    7 81+ : 2 walkouts, TOTS Visca and Azpilicueta. 5 81-86, just 1x 83 1x 82 and 3x81

    From both and trash from club, enough to do 3 totw 81+ : x2 81 and x1 82. Rip :D
  • Tof33z
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Tof33z wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Bale will be such a dead card, 85 rated in china

    Tbh if he goes there it just confirms Zidane was right.

    If they offered me 1m per week i wouldnt care what a bald fraud thinks or not

    Me too, though I'm not already a multi millionaire. Not like he'd be on a pittance anywhere else
  • Idek
    10085 posts Has That Special Something
    Can't be bothered with leagues now because teams are already starting to get more expensive again in anticipation of new picks
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 23
    DutyHarry wrote: »
    Jaymizzo wrote: »
    Try and squeeze into completing PIM Cruyff (would mean doing him 1st rewards of August) or just complete Ronaldinho this weekend and enjoy him for a week or so.

    @DutyHarry Was initially going for PIM Bergkamp but he's been so unimpressive everytime I've faced him. Looking at Cruyff's requirements and they aren't as crazy as I initially thought they'd be i.e 3+ icons

    Cruyff or Ronaldinho will be playing as CAM in 352 or LAM in 4222. Any reviews?

    I have them both, Cruyff for me is better at CCam with his 5/5*, only issue is his stamina which can run low at the 80th or so, I need to try him at outside cam and Neymar at ccam.

    @DutyHarry Been contemplating and decided to complete Ronaldinho instead of Cruyff, mostly because I actually watched Ronaldinho growing up and would fit in well with my current team (mostly favourite players -except Alonso).

    Shame that with Ronaldinho someone will have to be on 7 chem and that someone is Reus. With Cruyff/Bergkamp everyone is on 10 chem.
    Current team
    Eep3SJI_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

    Final team (minus Petit for Ballack and Bergkamp/Cruyff)
    9zne1BI_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
  • FrankFrank
    1972 posts Play-Off Hero
    .
    xHerdie wrote: »
    So did R9 and R10 for 2.4m yesterday/today

    Only had to buy one icon and did have a decent amount of untradeables, maybe 10ish 89-94 rated.

    Was honestly shocked I got both done for that price. Grinded the IF SBC for a lot of the requirements and high rated ToTS for cheap helped a lot

    Do you think I can get R9 done with the same amount of high rated fodder, 2x icon, 5x if and 1,1 million coins? Would obviously complete Moore first to get the 3rd icon.

    Was thinking of mass bidding none rare golds for 350 and bronze for 150 each and do the 81-86 upgrade, and use 81/82s in totw sbc. @WFCBagnall thats how you did Deco for 40k right?
  • WFCBagnall
    69544 posts Moderator
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    .
    xHerdie wrote: »
    So did R9 and R10 for 2.4m yesterday/today

    Only had to buy one icon and did have a decent amount of untradeables, maybe 10ish 89-94 rated.

    Was honestly shocked I got both done for that price. Grinded the IF SBC for a lot of the requirements and high rated ToTS for cheap helped a lot

    Do you think I can get R9 done with the same amount of high rated fodder, 2x icon, 5x if and 1,1 million coins? Would obviously complete Moore first to get the 3rd icon.

    Was thinking of mass bidding none rare golds for 350 and bronze for 150 each and do the 81-86 upgrade, and use 81/82s in totw sbc. @WFCBagnall thats how you did Deco for 40k right?

    Get the 7 ifs for pretty much nothing via the sbc

    Chuck rubbish into the upgrades

    Should get a minimum of 60k back from the packs
  • Ulook92
    12478 posts Has That Special Something
    We still tagging @Idek :trollface: not bad from the completionist... Will make thr final 88 squad for R9 cheaper :)
    09717-16db3beb-d860-44a6-afa5-1eabacdc9ac6.png

    Just praying the final futswap token comes tonight so i can complete him.
  • Tsarov
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    I have to complete Pele SBC this FIFA. I probably will regret it and should do Cruyff instead, but Pele is Pele and I have never used him previously.
  • Ulook92
    12478 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    .
    xHerdie wrote: »
    So did R9 and R10 for 2.4m yesterday/today

    Only had to buy one icon and did have a decent amount of untradeables, maybe 10ish 89-94 rated.

    Was honestly shocked I got both done for that price. Grinded the IF SBC for a lot of the requirements and high rated ToTS for cheap helped a lot

    Do you think I can get R9 done with the same amount of high rated fodder, 2x icon, 5x if and 1,1 million coins? Would obviously complete Moore first to get the 3rd icon.

    Was thinking of mass bidding none rare golds for 350 and bronze for 150 each and do the 81-86 upgrade, and use 81/82s in totw sbc. @WFCBagnall thats how you did Deco for 40k right?

    Get the 7 ifs for pretty much nothing via the sbc

    Chuck rubbish into the upgrades

    Should get a minimum of 60k back from the packs

    Well i had a decent amount of Untradeables and 1 icon and looking at completing r9 for just under 1m. Thats with the futswap icon also though.
  • WFCBagnall
    69544 posts Moderator
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    .
    xHerdie wrote: »
    So did R9 and R10 for 2.4m yesterday/today

    Only had to buy one icon and did have a decent amount of untradeables, maybe 10ish 89-94 rated.

    Was honestly shocked I got both done for that price. Grinded the IF SBC for a lot of the requirements and high rated ToTS for cheap helped a lot

    Do you think I can get R9 done with the same amount of high rated fodder, 2x icon, 5x if and 1,1 million coins? Would obviously complete Moore first to get the 3rd icon.

    Was thinking of mass bidding none rare golds for 350 and bronze for 150 each and do the 81-86 upgrade, and use 81/82s in totw sbc. @WFCBagnall thats how you did Deco for 40k right?

    Get the 7 ifs for pretty much nothing via the sbc

    Chuck rubbish into the upgrades

    Should get a minimum of 60k back from the packs

    Well i had a decent amount of Untradeables and 1 icon and looking at completing r9 for just under 1m. Thats with the futswap icon also though.

    I did R9 for 1.3 with one existing icon to submit and only a few untradeables to start off with :)
  • Tsarov
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    .
    xHerdie wrote: »
    So did R9 and R10 for 2.4m yesterday/today

    Only had to buy one icon and did have a decent amount of untradeables, maybe 10ish 89-94 rated.

    Was honestly shocked I got both done for that price. Grinded the IF SBC for a lot of the requirements and high rated ToTS for cheap helped a lot

    Do you think I can get R9 done with the same amount of high rated fodder, 2x icon, 5x if and 1,1 million coins? Would obviously complete Moore first to get the 3rd icon.

    Was thinking of mass bidding none rare golds for 350 and bronze for 150 each and do the 81-86 upgrade, and use 81/82s in totw sbc. @WFCBagnall thats how you did Deco for 40k right?

    Get the 7 ifs for pretty much nothing via the sbc

    Chuck rubbish into the upgrades

    Should get a minimum of 60k back from the packs

    Well i had a decent amount of Untradeables and 1 icon and looking at completing r9 for just under 1m. Thats with the futswap icon also though.

    Challenge accepted. Icon, around 15 90+ items in the club and 400 000 coins. Let’s see if I will be able to complete Prime Pele.
  • FrankFrank
    1972 posts Play-Off Hero
    I will give it a go, thanks guys. @Ulook92 @WFCBagnall
  • GL
    6508 posts Big Money Move
    Is it more efficient to put 4 high rated cards (94/95+) into a high rated squad and fill out with low rated players or to split them across multiple squads?

    Planning R9s SBC
Sign In or Register to comment.