The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Orison
    47668 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Jesus it looks like Bale is off to China, A OTW Bale and Hazard to start is gonna be madness

A downgraded bale in china. Unlinkable and bad, can't wait.
  • WFCBagnall
    69544 posts Moderator
    Jesus it looks like Bale is off to China, A OTW Bale and Hazard to start is gonna be madness

League SBC Bale. Yes please
  • Grifter
    1707 posts Play-Off Hero
    What was the cheapest way of doing Madrid again?
  • xHerdie
    3991 posts National Call-Up
    So did R9 and R10 for 2.4m yesterday/today

Only had to buy one icon and did have a decent amount of untradeables, maybe 10ish 89-94 rated.

Was honestly shocked I got both done for that price. Grinded the IF SBC for a lot of the requirements and high rated ToTS for cheap helped a lot
  • Idek
    10085 posts Has That Special Something
    FIFA-19-FUT-Hub-In-Menus-142.jpg

Probably not even gonna use him just worked towards him cos I was bored and to see what I would pack, I ended up with 1 walkout which was an 85 Saudi TOTS lol
  • freakjas
    5668 posts Big Money Move
    I‘m almost certain the new leauge sbc players are gonna be players that people were hoping for while tots. So cards that already have special cards.

Like poulsen as bundesliga reward, dybala serie a etc
  • Pughy30
    25652 posts Player of the Year
    Orison wrote: »

A downgraded bale in china. Unlinkable and bad, can't wait.

He’s guaranteed a few IF’s as long as he doesn’t get injured so it doesn’t matter if he’s downgraded
  • holdenwait
    55286 posts National Treasure
    just was checking to make sure his NIF was 88 rated, remembered the big lolz which is 89 rated dybala
  • EddieFicio
    21385 posts Club Captain
    Bale will be such a dead card, 85 rated in china
  • Pughy30
    Fekir to Real Betis just confirmed also, some potentially nice OTW cards are gonna be ignored there’s been so many signings
  • Idek
    10085 posts Has That Special Something
    Fekir to Betis seems random
  • freakjas
    5668 posts Big Money Move
    EddieFicio wrote: »

83 rated in fifa 21
  • Ulook92
    12478 posts Has That Special Something
    Fekir going to Betis makes no sense at all. Of all the places he could go. He would fit into any top 5 team imo.
  • Pughy30
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Fekir going to Betis makes no sense at all. Of all the places he could go. He would fit into any top 5 team imo.

His ability isn’t the issue he’s had knee problems which is what put teams off
  • Ulook92
    12478 posts Has That Special Something

Hmm fair enough. Is this deal definitely confirmed? Because all im seeing is that he is off to Napoli.
  • ha032742
    35032 posts Moderator

Hmm fair enough. Is this deal definitely confirmed? Because all im seeing is that he is off to Napoli.

There is a pic of him holding a Betis scarf up with the chairman and one wearing the shirt.
  • ha032742
    35032 posts Moderator
    c40762705d36029751483235eefbe365.png
  • Tof33z
    6381 posts Big Money Move

Tbh if he goes there it just confirms Zidane was right.
  • Pughy30
    Can see Fifa 20 being another year of coming up against non stop French teams. Hernandez, Ndombele, Rabiot and Griezmann will all probably get OTW cards
  • Libguy
    4752 posts National Call-Up
    433 - Ramsey at striker, Bale RW, Ronaldo and an Icon at CM.
  • EddieFicio
    21385 posts Club Captain
    edited July 22
    Tof33z wrote: »

Tbh if he goes there it just confirms Zidane was right.

If they offered me 1m per week i wouldnt care what a bald fraud thinks or not
  • BrentfordFC
    11599 posts Has That Special Something
    Don’t know how anyone is defending zidane :lol:

Treated him like an outsider and clearly doesn’t want to use him. Hope he stays and they get rid of zidane myself.
  • Pughy30
    Yeah it’s hard to defend Zidane and Madrid here because a contracts a contract, they can’t just offload Bale because they all of a sudden don’t want him
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah it’s hard to defend Zidane and Madrid here because a contracts a contract, they can’t just offload Bale because they all of a sudden don’t want him
    Probably the #1 thing that annoys me in football today. Contracts essentially just make players’ value higher should they be sold.
  • WFCBagnall
    69544 posts Moderator
  • Grown93
    3367 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 23
    Besides Mathieu and Quaresma, not really want any.
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Besides Mathieu and Quaresma, nothing really want any.
    Hulk and Dybala for me, rest are meh.
  • Grown93
    3367 posts National Call-Up
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Besides Mathieu and Quaresma, nothing really want any.
    Hulk and Dybala for me, rest are meh.

I dont even see Hulk :D but i would it! used the IF weeks ago and is a fun card. A jump to 93 would be great. Talisca in his place make it even better, but its EA :D

• Pughy30
    edited July 23
    Would end up trying a lot of those cards out especially that Kondogbia he would be ridiculous
  • Deisel321
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Would Bday Auba and Futties Walker be an upgrade over Bday Alaba and TOTS Kimmich? Torn if I should spend the 200K on the Walker SBC.