The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Paawky
    2552 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is doing Kruse for the 87 Fodder plus packs worth it? Obviously I can buy 87’s cheaper than I can do Kruse but I also get the two packs.
  • Grown93
    3402 posts National Call-Up
    Paawky wrote: »
    Is doing Kruse for the 87 Fodder plus packs worth it? Obviously I can buy 87’s cheaper than I can do Kruse but I also get the two packs.

Yea, worth for the packs.
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    Anyone used the Joao Felix yet?

Hes only 3/3 sm/wf. But hes quick, agile, keeps running and his shot is crazy hard. Hes a fun player, not elite but for a 84 hes very nice.
  • Grown93
    holdenwait wrote: »
    ok ok finally about to refresh bundesliga, nurnberg ain't all that bad after all. dying to pack one of these expensive totks cards for a yummy coin boost. don't remember bundes ez packs to be as good as serie a but whatever.also always wanted to give delaney a run as a sub.

Delaney is great! sad i dont run a full bundes team though. but its a nice sub.

im plan in do it tmrw again to. idk if take the italian guy or Gnabry yet. Both probably end in a sbc but whv :D
  • Nem
    5901 posts Big Money Move
    106-AF652-90-B0-4078-B921-EC1-C345-AFF2-A.jpg

Out of all the icons I’ve done over the years this is the first one I’ve had good packs from.

Nice mate. Loved his card back on 17. Let me know how you find him as might aim for his prime as my next upgrade.
  • Jfo88
    22599 posts Club Captain
    Ibra is better than this 99 Messi
  • Kamilflage
    4566 posts National Call-Up
    F it I'm bored....doing PIM Yashin
  • BcfcDale88
    3642 posts National Call-Up
    So people talking of new league picks. My weird thinking at half 2 in the morning they could be tots cards like the 12th pick if you all get what I mean
  • holdenwait
    55488 posts National Treasure
    edited April 21
    dammit im so tempted to take the ultimate pack all of a sudden from futswaps. that'd mean %100 not going for another icon sbc for the rest of the year as I don't wanna submit Best really... but If/when it ends up being an all familiar 83 rated as best from that i might the need to burn the console

actually no, that'd be stupid as at worst you can throw the icon for a 100k pack still. will get all 14 for the icon, ctrl+alt+delete
  • Kamilflage
    dammit im so tempted to take the ultimate pack all of a sudden from futswaps. that'd mean %100 not going for another icon sbc for the rest of the year as I don't wanna submit Best really... but If/when it ends up being an all familiar 83 rated as best from that i might the need to burn the console

actually no, that'd be stupid as at worst you can throw the icon for a 100k pack still. will get all 14 for the icon, ctrl+alt+delete

Dude....follow the advice of your username
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up

Just no. I took 3 times the 100k pack. Funny enough i did not get a single walkout in all of them.
  • Grown93
    100k pack? damn, are you ok? :D take the 3 IFs if you dont want the icon.

would rate spent the 14 in silver pack than that garbage pack :D
  • Kamilflage
    Time for Huesca and Vallodid....FML....
    Only have a RM from Huesca going into this :D
  • BYourLord
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    Vidal
    Bonucci
    7k silver
    4k silver
    Leno
    Discard 79 IF

From 7 League SBC packs (ManCity ManU Juventus Napoli Chievo and Inter)
  • EddieFicio
    21461 posts Club Captain
    Since when is chievo so expensive
  • Kamilflage
    EddieFicio wrote: »

#nepgate
  • EddieFicio
    21461 posts Club Captain
    Kamilflage wrote: »

#nepgate

The midfield is absolutely screwed and also theres no RW. The rbs are 2k :joy:
  • RebelRob
    5046 posts Big Money Move
    I need that poty/tots hazard, but will be filthy expensive 😢

Rashford would be nice as well tbh.
  • Gabbalala
    3016 posts National Call-Up
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

Naah gonna waste my time on squad battles after tomorrow when there's a Futswap available.
    Crossland wrote: »

Yes he's actually bloody good wasn't expecting him to be as good as he is !

Thanks guys. Good shout about SB. Will try Monday morning for him whilst I’m recovering from GOT. :lol:

Felix and Marega forward line sounds naughty!
  • WFCBagnall
    69625 posts Moderator
    Kamilflage wrote: »

#nepgate

The midfield is absolutely screwed and also theres no RW. The rbs are 2k :joy:

The Rm's have always been like 2k

They gone more expensive?
  • Kamilflage
    Real Betis
    257ev6p.jpg
    Man the Rare Electrum Pack never fails!
    This is like the 4th time in a row I've said "cmonnn my fav pack dont let me down!" And it's been a walkout....
  • Kamilflage
    Atletico Madrid
    2rfv4go.jpg
    Back to back! We in business let's gooo
  • Dan is Clutch
    24669 posts Club Captain

Wait until you get to Genoa.
  • Idek
    10089 posts Has That Special Something
    I have Genoa and Parma left to do, went to do them last night and they were even more expensive than futbin was saying so I didn't bother, not a good idea trying to do those sort of teams at 1am really
  • Currieman
    4921 posts National Call-Up
    Been grinding leagues for a couple weeks and had some pretty awful pack luck.

Did Cardiff and Man City the other day to refresh the Prem. packed IF Koulibaly from the Man City mega pack! Finally a bit of good luck. Sold him and the tradeables in my team and it meant I was finally able to get CR7!

I do have Adan in goal at the moment now though :lol:
  • Dan is Clutch
    24669 posts Club Captain
    Idek wrote: »
    I have Genoa and Parma left to do, went to do them last night and they were even more expensive than futbin was saying so I didn't bother, not a good idea trying to do those sort of teams at 1am really

Parma isn’t even that bad really. Genoa has become a joke over the last week.
  • Gabbalala
    3016 posts National Call-Up
    Are the price fixers still at the Liga Nos or is it safe to do?

Cheaper or more expensive than Ligue 1?
  • Ulook92
    12524 posts Has That Special Something
    Try 46x humble beginnings

I spent 3 days on and off doing all of them :lol:
  • Ulook92
    12524 posts Has That Special Something
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Sort by a certain nation, silver, bid price between 250 min and 350 max, bid on 50 rares, submit, repeat.

@RebelRob @ccooaattssyy I spend 4 hours or :D

As Gyan mentioned sort by nation and mass bid. I went with Argentina + Colombia and max 300 bid.

Profit after 8 packs :love:

57384279-2125792740872650-8791183694200045568-n.jpg

My best from all of them was IF Jagielka :/
  • WFCBagnall
    69625 posts Moderator
    Looking like 35k+ for Genoa.

The fact they don't have a single LM makes it worse and the fact they can't change it and put a block because "some people may have already completed it so it isn't fair On those people" :)