The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Sk-rmbillede-2019-04-20-kl-22-21-26.png

46x Rising talent... Never again.
    Are they both profitable ?

I spent hours today doing about 30 of them and made a load of profit. Well worth the time imo.
  • RebelRob
    4996 posts Big Money Move
    @FrankFrank Did you buy the same team multiple times to complete them?

I think I’ve done 3 or 4 of them so could bang the rest out but just cba doing it over and over 😂
  • Gyan_33
    28750 posts Player of the Year
    Sort by a certain nation, silver, bid price between 250 min and 350 max, bid on 50 rares, submit, repeat.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    RebelRob wrote: »

I think I’ve done 3 or 4 of them so could bang the rest out but just cba doing it over and over 😂

I go through the leagues 1 by 1 buying all rare silvers below 350 coins. By the time you’ve been through them all, there should be new players listed so you go through again.
  • ccooaattssyy
    6869 posts Big Money Move
    RebelRob wrote: »

I go through the leagues 1 by 1 buying all rare silvers below 350 coins. By the time you’ve been through them all, there should be new players listed so you go through again.

Beautiful
  • Idek
    10082 posts Has That Special Something
    Completed Bayern to refresh bundes and got Iniesta from the 45k pack which paid for them
  • RebelRob
    4996 posts Big Money Move
    Cheers gents, might do a few at a time over the next couple of days 👍🏻
  • FrankFrank
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Sort by a certain nation, silver, bid price between 250 min and 350 max, bid on 50 rares, submit, repeat.

@RebelRob @ccooaattssyy I spend 4 hours or :D

As Gyan mentioned sort by nation and mass bid. I went with Argentina + Colombia and max 300 bid.

Profit after 8 packs :love:

57384279-2125792740872650-8791183694200045568-n.jpg
  • Idek
    I've packed nearly every big player this year apart from DDG and Messi, I want to pack De Gea so badly
  • Campino
    26859 posts Player of the Year
    I really want some upgrade sbc’s
  • Gyan_33
    I still need to do a lot of humble beginnings but the rare bronzes are quite annoying to find.
  • FrankFrank
    1969 posts Play-Off Hero
    Idek wrote: »
    I've packed nearly every big player this year apart from DDG and Messi, I want to pack De Gea so badly

Probably the only two big players I have packed :joy: Messi untradable though.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Should have kept UCL upgrades for a bit longer.
  • Tietherope
    10061 posts Has That Special Something

Same here. Then packed De Gea untradeable yesterday and put him in Vieira.
  • Manutelli
    18461 posts World Class
    Buying some CL Vallejo and Kiko's just in case
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Was talking to @Sanchezzzz about this earlier, the amount of packs we’ve both opened is absurd, yet neither of us have packed Marcelo. Yet I’ve packed KDB 3 times.
  • Grown93
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    Price fixers give up on maritimo :trollface: waiting on Aves now
  • DutyHarry
    4906 posts National Call-Up

I haven't packed him either, so as CR7 and Bale, got mostly every other high rated one bar icons, which I still hope to catch one someday.
  • Gyan_33
    Was talking to @Sanchezzzz about this earlier, the amount of packs we’ve both opened is absurd, yet neither of us have packed Marcelo. Yet I’ve packed KDB 3 times.

I've packed 4 special versions of Van Dijk but never packed his normal card, even when he was 85.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

I've packed 4 special versions of Van Dijk but never packed his normal card, even when he was 85.

Pack weight is a mysterious thing.
  • Grown93
    Only want to pack an icon to stop grind leagues :D
  • solnasolna08
    1743 posts Play-Off Hero
    17bab25dbeb0818c28047c1ea0d69e26.png

12c5529203bf0e28494625f6dbe4bd4c.png
  • Gyan_33
    @holdenwait Brooks :love:
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Grown93 wrote: »

I grinded leagues for an icon, tried my hardest but to no avail. Then I do MM cus I was bored and Ballack walks out of a rare electrum :lol:
  • Idek
    Cleared out all my la liga golds thanks to the daily sbc, have Huesca and Valladolid left to do so I'm not gonna complete the league any time soon anyway
  • Pughy30
    25601 posts Player of the Year
    edited April 20
    Would love that Bernardo Silva card the rest I’m not too bothered about
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Wait. If VVD wins he gets a card higher than his TOTY? I bought him 2 days ago, might as well sell him again.

If Mbappe gets a card will he be higher than the TOTY also?
  • Grown93
    Grown93 wrote: »

I grinded leagues for an icon, tried my hardest but to no avail. Then I do MM cus I was bored and Ballack walks out of a rare electrum :lol:

Damn :D not much far from mine. My best pulls is in MM until now. for leagues never pull anything above 50k.
  • ccooaattssyy
    6869 posts Big Money Move
    Sixtech wrote: »
    Wait. If VVD wins he gets a card higher than his TOTY? I bought him 2 days ago, might as well sell him again.

If Mbappe gets a card will he be higher than the TOTY also?

No one knows