The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S AUGUST!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Flamstead
    2821 posts Fans' Favourite
    @freakjas Have you used Poulsen yet? If so, how is he? I'm debating between him or Fabinho. Thanks
  • freakjas
    5585 posts Big Money Move
    @freakjas Have you used Poulsen yet? If so, how is he? I'm debating between him or Fabinho. Thanks

Yup 7 games so far. Wanted to test him and a couple others out.

Not 100% sure so far. Had 10 goals and like 3 or 4 assists (cant see on web app). He is noticeably quicker than his previous cards, wins headers even against tots van dijk and is really good on the ball. Shooting obviously is brilliant as well, has a rocket of a shot.

Writing this that sounds phenomenal, just realized that lol.
    I think my problem is that my striker isnt that important for my playstyle, i played motm lasogga a lot and he has 188 goals and a couple assists in 146 games. What i wanna say is that stats on my striker don‘t necessarily mean that much.

Depends on your playstyle though. For the meta he has everything besides 4* but to me that doesnt really matter.

Feel like a cdm is a bit boring as a pick with all these great cards we‘ve gotten now.
  • Flamstead
    2821 posts Fans' Favourite
    freakjas wrote: »

Yup 7 games so far. Wanted to test him and a couple others out.

Not 100% sure so far. Had 10 goals and like 3 or 4 assists (cant see on web app). He is noticeably quicker than his previous cards, wins headers even against tots van dijk and is really good on the ball. Shooting obviously is brilliant as well, has a rocket of a shot.

Writing this that sounds phenomenal, just realized that lol.
    I think my problem is that my striker isnt that important for my playstyle, i played motm lasogga a lot and he has 188 goals and a couple assists in 146 games. What i wanna say is that stats on my striker don‘t necessarily mean that much.

Depends on your playstyle though. For the meta he has everything besides 4* but to me that doesnt really matter.

Feel like a cdm is a bit boring as a pick with all these great cards we‘ve gotten now.

Thanks for that. I did do Laudrup in anticipation and have Wass already so will build around him.
  • RBailss
    11750 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone still doing leagues? :joy:
  • Scutch
    10272 posts Has That Special Something
    I had 7k left in the bank, I sold TOTS Da Costa for 34k BIN and another 34 players (only non-rares but still made min on all of them at least). My coin total: 37k. Tried to go in and out of the app a few times, and sold more stuff to try and trigger the actual amount. No joy. Not a clue what's happened there. Even if Da Costa sold for his min price of 26k I'd have still had more than 37k with the players I sold on.

Ah well, it's August I guess.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2514 posts Fans' Favourite
    Scutch wrote: »
    I had 7k left in the bank, I sold TOTS Da Costa for 34k BIN and another 34 players (only non-rares but still made min on all of them at least). My coin total: 37k. Tried to go in and out of the app a few times, and sold more stuff to try and trigger the actual amount. No joy. Not a clue what's happened there. Even if Da Costa sold for his min price of 26k I'd have still had more than 37k with the players I sold on.

Ah well, it's August I guess.

Ea increased their taxes
  • MarkFromNorwich
    2450 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTS Danny Da Costa is the most overrated player, he's absolutely rubbish for me, I've never used a clunkier player than him. I'll take Kimmich all day, even if it means conceding an extra 5-10 goals a weekend.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    TOTS Danny Da Costa is the most overrated player, he's absolutely rubbish for me, I've never used a clunkier player than him. I'll take Kimmich all day, even if it means conceding an extra 5-10 goals a weekend.

Yeah he is horrible
  • Moiizer
    5855 posts Big Money Move
    Bit odd that im waiting for 1 more futswap item so i can get the prime icon, which wont even get used lol
  • ORANGEeffect05
    19916 posts World Class
    Moiizer wrote: »
    Bit odd that im waiting for 1 more futswap item so i can get the prime icon, which wont even get used lol

EA got you by the cajones
  • Moiizer

They have done well this year i have to admit. Im usually done by mid July lol
  • ORANGEeffect05
    19916 posts World Class

They have done well this year i have to admit. Im usually done by mid July lol

Yea I almost made it to #ItsAugust which was much later than last year. Think I moved to clubs szn in like April/May last year.
  • freakjas
    5585 posts Big Money Move
    2 more swap objectives on friday and then they’re gonna give the last 3 out to everyone.
  • Tsarov
    3185 posts National Call-Up
    God, please has mercy and release FIFA 20 already.

I am so bored that I am installing PES 2020 demo. I have not played this title since... PES 2008 (?), i.e. first PES, which was released after legendary PES 6. The best football game ever created.
  • Grown93
    3284 posts National Call-Up
    Want a leak tonight for something new friday :D have nothing to do now to keep me attached to the game. but i doubt they will do anything. if im not wrong, futties is always the final promo.
  • Gyan_33
    28301 posts Player of the Year
    More icon announcements today please :smirk:
  • Grown93
    3284 posts National Call-Up
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

They going to reveal the list that we already know for ages :D
  • futureyears
    1115 posts Professional

Yeah he is horrible

Phew, I thought I was the only one who thought this :D

I’ve got Da Costa untradeable and I’m still choosing to use my tradeable Kimmich instead!
  • EddieFicio
    20983 posts Club Captain
    Tsarov wrote: »
    God, please has mercy and release FIFA 20 already.

I am so bored that I am installing PES 2020 demo. I have not played this title since... PES 2008 (?), i.e. first PES, which was released after legendary PES 6. The best football game ever created.

It bad
  • Idek
    10080 posts Has That Special Something
    mm hype
  • Joestoe
    4269 posts National Call-Up

Garrincha pl0x.
  • EddieFicio
    20983 posts Club Captain
    Some ppl are actually just trading in the beta :D
  • Orison
    47057 posts FIFA Cover Star
    EddieFicio wrote: »

Threads such as "disgusting that I can't keep the results of my hard work for the full game" incoming
  • Joestoe
    4269 posts National Call-Up

People would spend FP if they had the chance.
  • Moiizer

Seen a lad put a CR7 up for 1.5 mil bin. Like why not just use it lmao
  • Scutch
    Does anything at all from the Beta transfer over to the full game?
  • Crazy Creaky Jr

No
  • Gyan_33
    28301 posts Player of the Year

The disappointment :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
  • Scutch

The disappointment :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Wheeeey <3
  • WFCBagnall
    69085 posts Moderator

@Dan is Clutch has played all 30 in every WL so far.

Pass it on.