The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S AUGUST!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• CeeQue
    10597 posts Has That Special Something
    giphy.gif
  • Grown93
    3277 posts National Call-Up
    Meh, was 2 weeks of fun. nothing else to do now, time to uninstall and to put hands in some new games.
  • GL
    6329 posts Big Money Move
    Imagine giving Sterling a TOTW for a week. And also re-releasing his YPOTY for a week. And on top of that making the pack rewards untradeable.
  • Grown93
    Have his TOTS but if TOTS and etc not end at 6, i would do it. :D
  • Slappywag
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    GL wrote: »
    Imagine giving Sterling a TOTW for a week. And also re-releasing his YPOTY for a week. And on top of that making the pack rewards untradeable.

Imagine packing TOTW Sterling untradeable twice in the packs from Sterling YPOTY SBC
  • Scutch
    10264 posts Has That Special Something
    Have 3 challenges left for Yashin, and can’t do it coz prices have gone up too much again.
  • Tietherope
    9959 posts Has That Special Something
    Scutch wrote: »
    Have 3 challenges left for Yashin, and can’t do it coz prices have gone up too much again.

Haven't even looked. What's gone up, all TOTS?
  • Scutch
    10264 posts Has That Special Something
    Tietherope wrote: »
    Scutch wrote: »

Haven't even looked. What's gone up, all TOTS?

Da Costa was 26k all day. He’s now 32k. I know it’s not a lot but that’s an example. Many more have gone up now they aren’t in packs anymore.
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    TOTS out of packs? This is bad.
  • GL
    Sixtech wrote: »
    TOTS out of packs? This is bad.

Have no fear, the calendar crew is here
  • JaySnake
    754 posts Semi-Pro
    Sterling SBC is tradeable now...I demand my tradeable packs also
  • James Libby
    5107 posts Big Money Move

It is really something else at this point.
  • WFCBagnall
    69062 posts Moderator

One hundred and Thirty
  • Tsarov
    3185 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 14
    I want play FIFA as I have bank holiday next 2 days, but at the same time... there is nothing to do outside of the WL.

I can imagine having almost end game team in let’s say November. It must be so boring after that. You are grabbing your picks on Thursday and you can be almost 100% sure that your team will not be improved.

RTG is love. RTG is life.
  • WFCBagnall
    69062 posts Moderator
    Tsarov wrote: »
    I want play FIFA as I have bank holiday next 2 days, but at the same time... there is nothing to do outside of the WL.

Good job there's more to do next year :blush:
  • Gyan_33
    28244 posts Player of the Year

OOOOONEHUUUUUNDREDANDEEEEEIGHTYYYY
  • Ian_Ando08
    7462 posts League Winner
    Managed to finish R9 at 17:58 😂😂 finished with 150k started 600 with fodder
  • Edu
    6499 posts Big Money Move
    I know it is August but...
    Tots mbappe is 2m already
  • Libguy
    4678 posts National Call-Up
    Are they going to do transfers? I remember in years past the forums used to be half filled with posts from people screaming about how cards weren't transferred. Did they just give us so many special cards that we don't care anymore? Or did they announce that they aren't doing them?
  • MarkFromNorwich
    2444 posts Fans' Favourite
    Libguy wrote: »
    Are they going to do transfers? I remember in years past the forums used to be half filled with posts from people screaming about how cards weren't transferred. Did they just give us so many special cards that we don't care anymore? Or did they announce that they aren't doing them?

Pointless releasing them. AI defence is so strong and teams are so good that NIF cards - especially attackers, really don't cut it anymore, unless you're an amazing player.
  • Libguy
    4678 posts National Call-Up
    Libguy wrote: »

Pointless releasing them. AI defence is so strong and teams are so good that NIF cards - especially attackers, really don't cut it anymore, unless you're an amazing player.

Yeah, that's what I sort of figured. Just thought it was weird since it used to be such a big thing and people would flip out if they didn't have their Arsenal Pepe asap.
  • Edu
    6499 posts Big Money Move
    Edu wrote: »

Now he is 2.5m
  • ORANGEeffect05
    19886 posts World Class

Now he is 2.5m

Good bot
  • Grown93
    Going to give you an idea, EA. do a fut players days friday with batch 3. TOTS=Packs=Fifa Point$$$. Do it :trollface:
  • freakjas
    5583 posts Big Money Move
    Grown93 wrote: »
    Going to give you an idea, EA. do a fut players days friday with batch 3. TOTS=Packs=Fifa Point$$$. Do it :trollface:

Btw is there even anyone out there that has spent fp during this promo?
  • Grown93
    freakjas wrote: »
    Grown93 wrote: »

Btw is there even anyone out there that has spent fp during this promo?

What you think? Have always anyone buying it. :D
  • GL
    6ed5fdcda6cb6f7a63789cd7eeaa6f25.png

Was up for 2 minutes
  • WFCBagnall
    69062 posts Moderator
    Wanna make a quick 20k? :trollface:
  • GL
    Sixtech wrote: »
    GL wrote: »