The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S AUGUST!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    69055 posts Moderator
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Good god Cardiff are stupid money

Got it done as it got released for 40k luckily enough think it's alot more now ! City is daft tbh

40k can just about get you two defenders
  • BYourLord
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    BYourLord wrote: »
    98 Messi or 91 Mbappe at RCam ?
    (Already have 93 Perisic and HL Son as Super subs)

R96
    Eusebio - Gullit - X
    PIM Lothar - 91 Vieira

• Manutelli
    18391 posts World Class
    Why are legends expensive at the moment? 300k is cheapest whilst normally it was 260-270
  • Manutelli
    18391 posts World Class
    Oh well, don't care. Was bored

GvS50uT.png

• holdenwait
    54760 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    huh, turns out i left PL sbc at 13/20 with cardiff and city to go as the only big guns ages ago. will get that done tonight. OTW Felipe anderson never manages to not score against me whenever I face him seems like, true pain in the ****
  • WFCBagnall
    69055 posts Moderator
    HL Sommer from West Ham

Come on you Wires
  • Idek
    10075 posts Has That Special Something
    50k of rares this time before market ban, they're really taking the **** the last 2 days
  • Gyan_33
    28236 posts Player of the Year
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Time to get back into FM for the last dry spell of FIFA 19

I might have to do the same tbh.

eabeb48c26967f8450fe08d997df90cd.png

• WFCBagnall
    69055 posts Moderator
    61k for City. Meh
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2493 posts Fans' Favourite
    61k for City. Meh

Cant you craft it?
  • DutyHarry
    4906 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 22
    61k for City. Meh

It's not even worth it ffs, there is a ton of cards better than Anderson, some were even free at one point.

I'm skipping this for now, don't know about you but I just finished Huesca and Real Valladolid in case La Liga gets upgraded, have to do the same for the expensive Serie A ones.
  • WFCBagnall
    69055 posts Moderator
    61k for City. Meh

Cant you craft it?

Sure you can.

Got 25k back from the pack, so not too bad at all.
  • Grown93
    3275 posts National Call-Up
    With that prices, def a skip. Going to sell the cards with value and put in upgrades and do an icon or whtv re release this week.
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    Try and squeeze into completing PIM Cruyff (would mean doing him 1st rewards of August) or just complete Ronaldinho this weekend and enjoy him for a week or so.

Was initially going for PIM Bergkamp but he's been so unimpressive everytime I've faced him. Looking at Cruyff's requirements and they aren't as crazy as I initially thought they'd be i.e 3+ icons

Cruyff or Ronaldinho will be playing as CAM in 352 or LAM in 4222. Any reviews?
  • DutyHarry
    4906 posts National Call-Up
    Jaymizzo wrote: »
    Try and squeeze into completing PIM Cruyff (would mean doing him 1st rewards of August) or just complete Ronaldinho this weekend and enjoy him for a week or so.

Was initially going for PIM Bergkamp but he's been so unimpressive everytime I've faced him. Looking at Cruyff's requirements and they aren't as crazy as I initially thought they'd be i.e 3+ icons

Cruyff or Ronaldinho will be playing as CAM in 352 or LAM in 4222. Any reviews?

I have them both, Cruyff for me is better at CCam with his 5/5*, only issue is his stamina which can run low at the 80th or so, I need to try him at outside cam and Neymar at ccam.
  • WFCBagnall
    69055 posts Moderator
    A1A1ntA.png
  • Gyan_33
    28236 posts Player of the Year
    A1A1ntA.png

@Dan is Clutch

oh ****
  • Dan is Clutch
    24246 posts Club Captain
    Time to get back into FM for the last dry spell of FIFA 19

I might have to do the same tbh.

eabeb48c26967f8450fe08d997df90cd.png

This is a blockable offence.
  • Dan is Clutch
    24246 posts Club Captain
    I’m still quite surprised I actually got a pink Felipe. I was half expecting Richarlison to be sat there smiling at me.
  • WFCBagnall
    69055 posts Moderator
    Had to do the last 8 teams to finish Anderson and by the time everything sells, I'm probably 25k down

Well worth it
  • Idek
    10075 posts Has That Special Something
    Just did another 20 81+ packs, I only got 1 walkout from the first 15 and it was 85 Keita, the last 5 saved it with TOTS Blind and these back to back

FIFA-19-FUT-Hub-In-Menus-141.jpg
    FIFA-19-FUT-Hub-In-Menus-140.jpg

My POTM Auba with 300 games is SBC fodder now
  • Pughy30
    25329 posts Player of the Year
    Any predictions for what the other league SBC’s are gonna have as their option?. Would love a 95 Dybala but think that would make the Serie A extinct
  • WFCBagnall
    69055 posts Moderator
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Any predictions for what the other league SBC’s are gonna have as their option?. Would love a 95 Dybala but think that would make the Serie A extinct

I did a prediction just, but the tab crashed :(

I'll do it again later
  • WFCBagnall
    69055 posts Moderator
    Lassana Diarra's Nif is extinct yet there was one up for 750c bin untouched :D
  • WFCBagnall
    69055 posts Moderator
    Doing Ligue 1 and got back to back blues :love:
  • Slappywag
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Idek wrote: »
    50k of rares this time before market ban, they're really taking the **** the last 2 days

Yea, it has been bad. I think im market banned more than not. I only buy 100 rares then stop lately. I even tried waiting longer between mass bids and it didnt seem to matter.

Laughed about market ban when you could clearly look that i am only buying and not selling almost anything. Oh well.
  • GL
    6323 posts Big Money Move
    Is Futties the last promo of the game?
  • BYourLord
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    they still can lunch a new promo in september... but normally yeah its the last one based on previous years
  • Pughy30
    25329 posts Player of the Year
    Jesus it looks like Bale is off to China, A OTW Bale and Hazard to start is gonna be madness
  • EddieFicio
    20973 posts Club Captain
    The new promo in september is called fifa 20