The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S AUGUST!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve been rinsing my club for a few hours and I’m at my end, I can’t do this anymore.

@WFCBagnall I commend you for being able to grind/craft for so long
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Any chance they renew these upgrades tomorrow?
  • GL
    6342 posts Big Money Move
    Thank you Alessandrini and squad battles :joy:
    dda576d008132e3aed9396e2b2e319bb.png
  • RebelRob
    4965 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 22
    RebelRob wrote: »
    And so it begins... farewell sweet prince, your upgrade awaits.

BF72127-A-7545-4-E7-F-9-D07-F9-DDEFE18843.png

First pack of the sbc, 89 squad...

5-BBBA8-F2-7859-44-E5-A972-45-CD3-DA4-D08-A.png

Beautiful. 260k ish back to start with so not too shabby. Even with the rest being crap, which is likely, it’s looking to cost me 1.5m which I’ll be very happy with. Hopefully will mean I can save Raul ❤️

So, smashed it out last night instead of playing and managed to complete cruyff while saving Raul and, despite there being some high profile casualties, managed to do it for about 900k after packs which I was pleasantly surprised about. Also pulled if Ramos as well so that was another 170k or so back from packs, the rest were pretty dire though.

The next move is probably selling prime maldini and upgrading him to the pim as well because why not.

0-DE59-CE6-91-F7-44-B4-99-B9-533928197-ABE.png
  • YOLOT0URE
    6942 posts Big Money Move
    Telles militao fernandes (cam)
    Or
    Alba 95 Ramos totsm Williams (st)

Debating mixing it up
  • Scutch
    10272 posts Has That Special Something
    I've came to the conclusion that there's simply not enough of a difference between 83 rated SBC Dumfries and his 90 rated TOTY version. So I'm selling the latter yet again (4th time now).
  • kanyeezey
    531 posts An Exciting Prospect
    What the..
    I just put kluivert from the mid icon sbc into the icon part of Cruyff. Then I opened the 100k pack with this in it:
    pd3akt9a.jpg

I never packed an icon in my fifa career until friday (mid baggio)..and now I pack 2 in 3 days?!?! So weird :D
  • Idek
    10080 posts Has That Special Something
    Any chance they renew these upgrades tomorrow?

They have to replace them with something surely
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    kanyeezey wrote: »
    What the..
    I just put kluivert from the mid icon sbc into the icon part of Cruyff. Then I opened the 100k pack with this in it:
    pd3akt9a.jpg

I never packed an icon in my fifa career until friday (mid baggio)..and now I pack 2 in 3 days?!?! So weird :D

My completing of Ronaldinho before August rests on packing an Icon. Here's hoping your luck extends to me
  • kanyeezey
    531 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Jaymizzo wrote: »
    What the..

My completing of Ronaldinho before August rests on packing an Icon. Here's hoping your luck extends to me

Haha yea anything can happen now xD
  • Scutch
    What the..
    pd3akt9a.jpg

I did Cruyff at the weekend and sacrificed PIM Schmeichel to get it done. There's no way I was packing an Icon, and I'd already wasted my FUTSwaps.
  • Primal
    4331 posts National Call-Up
    Scutch wrote: »
    I've came to the conclusion that there's simply not enough of a difference between 83 rated SBC Dumfries and his 90 rated TOTY version. So I'm selling the latter yet again (4th time now).

I thought this ages ago, been using da Costa, I had 500 games on my Dumfries and when i up graded I think I expected too much.
  • alex1987
    5398 posts Big Money Move
    The 85 is what popped up when I opened it. No clue why the 91 didn’t.

The highest quick sell value is the walkout
  • Tsarov
    3185 posts National Call-Up
    If I will decide to sell Neymar 94 I will have around 1.3 mil liquid and plenty untradeable cards (around 12). Should I sell him and complete Prime Pele?

I already have Prime Dinho, Optimus Best, Prime Eusebio, TOTS Mbappe and TOTS Cavani, so plenty offensive options there.
  • freakjas
    5585 posts Big Money Move
    Is it worth to do like moore as fodder for Pelé?
    It just buy an icon
  • Dan is Clutch
    24274 posts Club Captain
    I wonder what repeatable SBC’s we will get tonight? The only ones I can think of off the top of my head that we haven’t had yet is the base icon SBC. I really hope it isn’t that. :joy:
  • Tsarov
    3185 posts National Call-Up
    freakjas wrote: »
    Is it worth to do like moore as fodder for Pelé?
    It just buy an icon

Complete Moore as a fodder. You will get some packs back and make decent coins of it as 82+ sells for a very good price.
  • YOLOT0URE
    6942 posts Big Money Move
    I wonder what repeatable SBC’s we will get tonight? The only ones I can think of off the top of my head that we haven’t had yet is the base icon SBC. I really hope it isn’t that. :joy:

Tots inc!
  • Scutch
    Libguy wrote: »
    Gullit: Do I really have to wear this?

Manager: I’m sorry. It’s what the owner wants.

Gullit: Dude, it’s July.

Manager: I know. Sorry.

Gullit: *sighs*

Gullit: Fine, but I’m not jumping up and down like an idiot when they introduce me.

Manager: Okay, about that . . .

5-C3-AF3-B7-0785-469-A-9-ACA-900-B99-C07440.jpg

Hehe. Nice :)
  • MarkFromNorwich
    2450 posts Fans' Favourite
    600k down on the 81+ doubles. Getting a walkout probably every 1 in 5 packs. Have not got a NIF walkout yet, only special cards.
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    Scutch wrote: »
    What the..
    pd3akt9a.jpg

I did Cruyff at the weekend and sacrificed PIM Schmeichel to get it done. There's no way I was packing an Icon, and I'd already wasted my FUTSwaps.

I did PIM Henry last weekend (IIRC) and did Firmino, Neto, Ramos and Crouch as I was bored. The 81-86, 81+ and 81+ IF SBCs helped bring the cost down a lot. Did Henry with 200k (all I had at the time) and untradeables.

Will have 200k again after rewards and the only thing holding me back from Ronaldinho is the Icon and a couple of IFs (which I'm going to craft now).

Sadly, will complete him and only have about 3 weeks of usage...
  • SUPERSHAKE90
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guys,elite 3 for the first time in my life!!!!! The tots premium pack it'll give u tots from the best leagues or from all leagues?hope just the bigs!
  • Idek
    10080 posts Has That Special Something
    600k down on the 81+ doubles. Getting a walkout probably every 1 in 5 packs. Have not got a NIF walkout yet, only special cards.

I get to about 100k of bidding on rares and then I'm bored out of my mind and have to stop
  • iSptmnky
    3927 posts National Call-Up
    I swear, Pro League has been a big disappointment for me recently. Only pulling trash. I mean seriously, what the **** is this premium mixed players pack?
    JuDNKbGr.jpg
  • WFCBagnall
    69086 posts Moderator
    Guys,elite 3 for the first time in my life!!!!! The tots premium pack it'll give u tots from the best leagues or from all leagues?hope just the bigs!

Blues are from big leagues and most consistent

Reds are from all leagues
  • SUPERSHAKE90
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    @WFCBagnall thanks mate!!we'll wait,guys I'm very happy,I can close my carreer in fifa with proud I think!
  • Gyan_33
    28307 posts Player of the Year
    This bloke :joy:
  • SweetJesus101
    1302 posts Professional
    More UCL SBC later ? :trollface:
  • Ulook92
    12455 posts Has That Special Something

Gyan_33 wrote: »

This bloke :joy: