The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S AUGUST!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Eddie Jones
    1812 posts Play-Off Hero
    Probably be ridiculously expensive. I’ve experienced no flaws with Da Costa so won’t think about switching.
  • holdenwait
    54778 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    squad staples lmao, played 1500+ games don't think seen Kyle Walker for more than 10 games
  • Manutelli
    18398 posts World Class
    OJdRDp4.png

MM was kind, and two MOTM cards.
  • Tietherope
    9959 posts Has That Special Something
    Just did the icon squad in Cruyff and pulled 83 Savic. Then did the icon squad in Ronaldinho and pulled 84 Farfan. Just lovely.
  • Gyan_33
    28307 posts Player of the Year
    Just give me the new icons
  • Grown93
    3288 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 18
    July, 259 special items in pack and imagine get a walkout and is Ozil

• Manutelli
    18398 posts World Class
    When something looks to good to be true it always is...

Refreshed the market 3 times and only saw one TOTS Tadic under 70k (55k) so I bought him. Next time I was looking for the lowest one all of a sudden there are around 20 cards of him under 60k :joy:
  • Manutelli
    18398 posts World Class
    650k for an Icon CDM, who do I pick?

89 Ballack, 90 Petit, 91 Matthaus? Someone else?
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    Manutelli wrote: »

I liked Ballack but he was clunky as hell.

The best pure CDM for that price is Keane, he does the job you want him to, nothing more, nothing less. :)
  • Manutelli
    18398 posts World Class
    Manutelli wrote: »

I liked Ballack but he was clunky as hell.

The best pure CDM for that price is Keane, he does the job you want him to, nothing more, nothing less. :)

Other CM's are prime Gerrard and TOTS Fabian. Could play Fabian CDM and get Matthaus for CM?
  • kfcbucket21
    6074 posts Big Money Move
    3 specials from MM. 89 sarabia, motm huntelaar, tots Kuhn (85)
  • SUPERSHAKE90
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guys tots militao-poty Vvd or tots militao-pim Maldini?
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner

Mili and VVD
  • Ulook92
    12458 posts Has That Special Something

Maldini and Militao was the best partnership i have used. Never used VVD though.
  • freakjas
    5585 posts Big Money Move
    Not really a fan of vvd. I mean he‘s good and all but fb david luiz is easily better
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    Finally finished PIM Henry, TOTT Mane was the best pull and was necessary as well. Currently have no fodder over 81. Rest are my first 11 and 4 subs :( minus the first team, I have 85 players rated 81 or lower.

Can atleast say I've gotten as close to my final team as I possibly could and have 2 Arsenal legends in the team. If only I had this in April/May, would have Petit and Bergkamp by now as well.
  • DutyHarry
    4906 posts National Call-Up
    freakjas wrote: »
    Not really a fan of vvd. I mean he‘s good and all but fb david luiz is easily better

I think VVD is better for the AI defense merchants.
  • Eddie Jones
    1812 posts Play-Off Hero

I could not disagree more haha.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    2450 posts Fans' Favourite
    How do squad ratings work? 90 Handanovic + 85 Matuidi is enough to finish off my 88 rated squad, but 86 Pjanic and 89 Schesney isn't?
  • Libguy
    4681 posts National Call-Up
    How do squad ratings work? 90 Handanovic + 85 Matuidi is enough to finish off my 88 rated squad, but 86 Pjanic and 89 Schesney isn't?

Unclear to me how they work, but that's been my experience. Higher rated cards seem to be worth more. If you upgraded another card, like an 85 to an 86, you'd probably be able to use the 89 card.
  • freakjas
    5585 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 18
    DutyHarry wrote: »

I think VVD is better for the AI defense merchants.

Yeah probably. I mainly defend myself andwhat i love The most about luiz is his aggressive pushing towards the attacker.
    Pretty sure i haven‘t used my tots van dijk in a few weeks tbh.
  • Gyan_33
    28307 posts Player of the Year

That's bait
  • EddieFicio
    20987 posts Club Captain
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

That's bait

3.6 roentgen, not great, not terrible.
  • WFCBagnall
    69089 posts Moderator
    sxrP7Cu.jpg

Saw this on Twitter

I'm all for having different cards, but the likes of Casteels should never have been nominated.
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Gonna start PIM Maradona right now. Good pack pulls will come.
  • Pughy30
    25348 posts Player of the Year
    Gamescom is in a month isn’t that usually the event they announce new icons or is it even later?
  • SUPERSHAKE90
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think that I'll go for Maldini and tots militao this week,if I'll like more this duo then VVD rio i'll do the sbc of Paolo next week for don't listen his name in game thanks ea
  • Eddie Jones
    1812 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sixtech wrote: »
    Gonna start PIM Maradona right now. Good pack pulls will come.

I had better pulls tonight in two gold player packs than I did in the 89 and 88 squad for Vieira. 🙃
  • holdenwait
    54778 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    there goes the 89 and first 88 squads for cruyff, the LAST ONE

probably 500k shortish but not sure
  • jpsblue
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    i just did 4 81+ upgrades

TOTS Blind
    no one
    TOTS Almeida
    TOTS Militao....

is TOTS Militao on 8 chem better than FB Luiz on full chem? Militao would also mean De Gea is also on 8 chem :(

thoughts??