The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S AUGUST!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    69086 posts Moderator
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Please change up the objectives though. The silver online single matches are pretty boring.

Max 3 from one league.

Yes please.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Please change up the objectives though. The silver online single matches are pretty boring.

Max 3 from one league.

Yes please.

Like this idea
  • Gyan_33
    28307 posts Player of the Year
    Just any objective where players can't be pricefixed massively would be great.
  • Manutelli
    18398 posts World Class
    Just saw Tielemans on full sprint with the ball on his feet and players like Hazard had trouble keeping up with him.

So how does he have 53 pace on Fifa....
  • DutyHarry
    4906 posts National Call-Up
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Hilarious on twitter seeing that nick28t and nepenthez fan boys pissed off they aren’t one of the partnered streamers. EA don’t like Nick in general and Nepenthez scammed kids it’s hardly shocking they’ve been ignored :D

Justice
  • ColeWorld
    9737 posts League Winner
    Mach den Hub Hub Hub
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Just saw Tielemans on full sprint with the ball on his feet and players like Hazard had trouble keeping up with him.

So how does he have 53 pace on Fifa....

There are hundreds of players like like in FIFA. They give pace based on position and number of cards available. There are so many defenders that can run like the attackers in accel and top speed yet they get 60 pace in FIFA.

Look at Vidal, why did the guy lost 20 pace in a season? He is just 31, still runs the whole game.
  • Pughy30
    25347 posts Player of the Year
    What’s everyone favourite?. For me Fifa 12+13 design > all other FIFA’s. The cards in recent years have been pretty grim imo
  • TakeItSlow
    6469 posts Big Money Move
    Hilarious on twitter seeing that nick28t and nepenthez fan boys pissed off they aren’t one of the partnered streamers. EA don’t like Nick in general and Nepenthez scammed kids it’s hardly shocking they’ve been ignored :D

Why’s it hilarious? They’re the ones that give the best content if you’re interested in that kind of thing. Don’t think EA allowing the players who dump the most FP into their game and never say if the games bad or not (which would help us if they all did it) this twitch thing is really relevant.
  • WFCBagnall
    69086 posts Moderator
    Fifa 12 Motm cards :love:
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    Fifa 13 had the nicest designs.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    What’s everyone favourite?. For me Fifa 12+13 design > all other FIFA’s. The cards in recent years have been pretty grim imo

Shape FUT 16.
    Design either FUT 19 Domestic MOTM or EL Premium SBC ( Falcao ).
  • NornIron
    11067 posts Has That Special Something
    Fifa 10 easy
  • Gyan_33

MOTM Kaka <3
  • Ulook92
    12457 posts Has That Special Something
    Buffon PLEASE!!!!
  • Hicksy2011
    12603 posts Has That Special Something

MOTM Kaka <3

Jordan Rhodes
  • WFCBagnall
    69086 posts Moderator
    Hoping the cards picked tomorrow have base cards as non rares/silvers

Will make leagues nice for a week.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move

MOTM Kaka <3

eMOTM Torres :love:
  • Manutelli
    18398 posts World Class
    NornIron wrote: »
    Fifa 10 easy

• jenksiee123
    21057 posts Club Captain
    11 and 12 for me
  • ColeWorld
    9737 posts League Winner
    15 ez
  • Cadey 5
    10368 posts Has That Special Something
    Hoping the cards picked tomorrow have base cards as non rares/silvers

Will make leagues nice for a week.

Either way I’m going through the PL B) I have all the silvers I need for Cardiff and Wolves in the club I assume that’s the most expensive part.
  • holdenwait
    54777 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Fifa 11 for me. 11 through 13 is pretty great. next two after that are terrible . 17&18 looks pretty bad too.
  • Shaanxz
    20109 posts Club Captain
    Announce tournament mode
  • DutyHarry
    4906 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 21
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

Why’s it hilarious? They’re the ones that give the best content if you’re interested in that kind of thing. Don’t think EA allowing the players who dump the most FP into their game and never say if the games bad or not (which would help us if they all did it) this twitch thing is really relevant.

They're also gigantic ar$eholes which wouldn't give the best image to EA, and I don't always agree with EA choices, as for the content, that's a subjective view.
  • Finesse_4days
    6537 posts Big Money Move

Fifa 14 and fifa 18 becuase they are simple but sexy, Fifa 11 and 13 look gash. The Fifa 09 design is low key one of the best as well. The fifa 19 design is decent TBF.
  • Gyan_33
    Absolutely loved the 11 and 13 designs
  • M98H
    12669 posts Has That Special Something
    Loved Fifa 10 design, still remember the 93 Villa and 92 Torres partnership :love:
    Did end up getting banned though :joy:
  • Gyan_33
    I **** hate the web app changes over the last few FIFA's too. I spent so much time on it in older versions but it's just a handicapped version of the console these days.
  • NornIron
    11067 posts Has That Special Something
    2dgorrc.png