• Orison
    73872 posts Icon
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Richard wrote: »
    1 game left and need the win for Elite.

Probably gonna get matched up with a top 100.

Bottled Elite from 20-4. Actually feel disgusted.

Your AI winning absolutely everything triggered me enough to lose the next 2 games against considerably worse opponents as well :joy:

Atleast you saved me from wanting to play all 30 so thanks for that.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

Yeah. To 15-4, feelsbadman.
    So @Richard beat @Orison 😮

Meta King Richard in the house :trollface:

Tbf, I did score a far post cross. :trollface: Other 2 goals were proper goals, last one was a volley that hit the post and Gullit banged the rebound in.

on the header I moved the keeper which resulted in the header going top bins, because that's how keeper movement influences shots

So the game influences results?

I thought it didn’t?

:trollface:

It doesn't.

Just bad connection and me getting triggered by it resulting in me playing bad fifa.
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner

Your AI winning absolutely everything triggered me enough to lose the next 2 games against considerably worse opponents as well :joy:

Tbf, I did score a far post cross. :trollface: Other 2 goals were proper goals, last one was a volley that hit the post and Gullit banged the rebound in.

on the header I moved the keeper which resulted in the header going top bins, because that's how keeper movement influences shots

I thought it didn’t?

It doesn't.

Just bad connection and me getting triggered by it resulting in me playing bad fifa.

You’re sure it was those realistic causes and not the imaginary game forces causing you to lose?
  • M98H
    14310 posts Has That Special Something
    I swear if connection during the best of is as bad as it has been this weekend, i’ll be gutted
  • sturges12345
    4507 posts National Call-Up
    Hahhaha this game actually robs you of achieving the next rank loool. Was 19-10 and matched up against an average player. He goes 2-0 up from a goal from a corner and a goal the ball went through my keeper when it was straight at him. I equalise to make it 2-2. He then quits out the game to stop me getting the win since he knew he would lose.

Next match I lose 4-2 so get gold 2 and he scored 1 first time goal, corner goal and a deflection. Absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this game is manipulated by ea.
  • Orison
    73872 posts Icon
    Carswell wrote: »

I thought it didn’t?

It doesn't.

You’re sure it was those realistic causes and not the imaginary game forces causing you to lose?

:joy:

We all know the game can be random. But it's never against specific people/accounts.

In this case Richard just made the better of the connection and outplayed me using the tools this game gave to him better than I did.
  • M98H

Seems like a lot of people EU suffered from gameplay.
    I’m never one to blame gameplay when losing games, I’ll take the blame 100%. But I was 100% being capped at a silver 1 level this weekend. I couldn’t string 3 passes together without my players having to take a touch....
  • Orison
    73872 posts Icon
    Carswell wrote: »

I thought it didn’t?

It doesn't.

:joy:

We all know the game can be random. But it's never against specific people/accounts.

In this case Richard just made the better of the connection and outplayed me using the tools this game gave to him better than I did.

Outplayed is an understatement. Was the easiest game this WL :trollface:

Good that you choked Elite. Karma for comments like this :trollface:
  • Arsenalfan97
    9249 posts League Winner
    edited June 2019
    22-7 now I can feel my inner arsenal emerging for this last game either I bottle it or get thrashed :D
  • M98H
    22-7 now I can feel my inner arsenal emerging for this last game either I bottle it or get thrashed :D

You got it
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain

GL dude
  • Hicksy2011
    19038 posts World Class
    M98H wrote: »

You got it

• RebelRob
    7268 posts Big Money Move
    Easy game @Arsenalfan97
  • Campino
    Anyone tried this Blind?

@Pauldejong6 maybe?
  • Olleman
    14918 posts World Class
    CAN WE **** BAN THIS *** LO..... ** SKILLMOVE
  • Shaanxz
    23933 posts Club Captain
    Olleman wrote: »
    CAN WE **** BAN THIS *** LO..... ** SKILLMOVE

9/10 times people will do it in the opposite direction after the first. Just read it earlier
  • Olleman
    14918 posts World Class
    The game that cost me Elite I lost to 4/5 loqrtatatat skillmoves with like 10 in a row. HOW THE * CAN ONE COMPANY * UP EVERYTHING SO * BAD. GG, Olle out
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    17-8 I cant believe it. I actually have a fantastic chance for gold 1. For me this would be harder than most of you getting elite.
  • Daveofwales01
    8448 posts League Winner
    Started 6-6 which is not great, finished 17-7, probably my best run ever
  • Orison
    73872 posts Icon
    17-4, done.

3 Ls in a row, solid. Still haven't learnt to stop after a loss.
  • Campino
    Well done @Arsenalfan97

Solid that mate
  • Ning
    5837 posts Big Money Move
    Got 14 wins, pretty happy all things considered. God playing with lag is just no fun at all.
  • RebelRob
    7268 posts Big Money Move
    Campino wrote: »
    Well done @Arsenalfan97

Solid that mate

• DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    edited June 2019
    Played three games, insane delay every time, managed to win because my opponents were dreadful, tonight is gonna be fun. :/
  • Hicksy2011
    19038 posts World Class
    edited June 2019
    So my first WL started 3-6 and has probably ended with me 14-10
    Really doubt i have the ability to get elite during the best of TOTS WL, but got some confidence to go forward with at least
    Found a way to survive with Puyol and Bobby Moore which is as important to me as anything
    Very excited for Thursday now, first time ive got more than rank 3 on Rivals too
  • Arsenalfan97
    9249 posts League Winner
    Well done @Arsenalfan97

Solid that mate

Thx man perfect time to get it as well if I get a little lucky it could completely change my team
  • Campino
    Well done @Arsenalfan97

Solid that mate

Thx man perfect time to get it as well if I get a little lucky it could completely change my team

What’s the team looking Like?

I’m still handicapping myself every week by refusing to buy better players :D
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner
    Well done @Arsenalfan97
  • Rb10119
    3577 posts National Call-Up
    PIM Kluivert is tempting to partner Eusebio