The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• Richard
    11766 posts Has That Special Something
    Richard wrote: »
    1 game left and need the win for Elite.

Probably gonna get matched up with a top 100.

Bottled Elite from 20-4. Actually feel disgusted.
  • Maverick
    10238 posts Has That Special Something
    Whenever I go away from 41212 I always get my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ kicked in
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    14-6 yesterday, time to finish. I think i have a solid shot of doing Gold 1 for the 1st time.
  • Maverick
    9-2 to 9-9 come at me losers
  • Orison
    73872 posts Icon

Your AI winning absolutely everything triggered me enough to lose the next 2 games against considerably worse opponents as well :joy:

Atleast you saved me from wanting to play all 30 so thanks for that.
  • RebelRob
    7268 posts Big Money Move
    So @Richard beat @Orison 😮

Meta King Richard in the house :trollface:
  • Agent Murhawk
    9298 posts League Winner
    What changes to WL structure should there be for fifa 20? Non-gameplay/delay
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up

I think all ranks should be earned at 1 less win.
  • Olleman
    14918 posts World Class
    Loss again. Easy E1 if I could register skills. Lost to soo poor opponnents this week :(
  • xciljw
    5087 posts Big Money Move

None. You could possibly make matchmaking more strict, but question is if people would struggle finding games then. From what I heard if you do well in NA you can barely find games already..

Or is rewards also a part of structure? They have to bring the 81+ back for TOTW packs 100%.
  • FrankFrank
    9120 posts League Winner

15 home games and 15 away.
  • M98H
    14310 posts Has That Special Something
    First time I’ve done every survey
    1s every single game
  • Agent Murhawk
    9298 posts League Winner
    xciljw wrote: »

None. You could possibly make matchmaking more strict, but question is if people would struggle finding games then. From what I heard if you do well in NA you can barely find games already..

Or is rewards also a part of structure? They have to bring the 81+ back for TOTW packs 100%.
    Yeah in NA for basically any Elite 2-1+ you’re playing the same guys every weekend and takes forever cause of home games, time of day etc.

I think they either need to extend WL or revamp the mode to a more rivals like experience.

• Richard
    11766 posts Has That Special Something
    RebelRob wrote: »

Tbf, I did score a far post cross. :trollface: Other 2 goals were proper goals, last one was a volley that hit the post and Gullit banged the rebound in.
  • James Libby
    7733 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »

Your AI winning absolutely everything triggered me enough to lose the next 2 games against considerably worse opponents as well :joy:

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.
  • EddieFicio
    22914 posts Club Captain

Yeah in NA for basically any Elite 2-1+ you’re playing the same guys every weekend and takes forever cause of home games, time of day etc.

I think they either need to extend WL or revamp the mode to a more rivals like experience.

You cant even get games in rivals so id rather they dont make it more rivals like.
  • Hicksy2011
    19038 posts World Class
    edited June 2019
    Gameplay gone again the last 20 mins I would stay off if you can
    And by gone I mean actually horrendous, made a standing tackle with Goretzka by pressing B, took 5 touches with him and then he shot because it finally registered
    It’s got THAT bad
  • TheDreamer
    3322 posts National Call-Up
    So many Guardiola fans who share his opinion that Ibra belongs to the wing, makes me want to puke. Im so pissed off its unreal, think I will play Van Dijk at RB next week just like the pros do to stop this ****
  • SuperRob
    2051 posts Fans' Favourite
    Finally struggled to a gold 2 finish (have been getting gold 1 regularly with games to spare). On the plus side R9 has been crowned Statue champion for the week with his complete lack of movement, and i have finished t100 in the fifa ultimate team walking football championship despite my opponents breaking the rules by running.
  • Olleman
    14918 posts World Class
    1n all the 23 games I've played I can't remember one single game that didn't get scored in the 45th or 90th min. EA are so * pathetic :joy:
  • Orison
    73872 posts Icon

Yeah. To 15-4, feelsbadman.

Tbf, I did score a far post cross. :trollface: Other 2 goals were proper goals, last one was a volley that hit the post and Gullit banged the rebound in.

For your first one of my passes went opposite of where I aimed it, on the header I moved the keeper which resulted in the header going top bins, because that's how keeper movement influences shots, 3rd one I lost it after the jovic miss.

Overall fully deserved L for me, just very triggering in how it happened. You played well tho.
  • Littleland95
    18538 posts Moderator
    27-3. Disappointing, bottled Top 100 in game 29. Not deserved my 1st and 3rd loss, can live with loss number 2. Realized all new gamemodes, features and gameplay changes for FIFA 20 won't matter at all as long as EA won't fix their servers, because it will still feel unplayable. It has been a disgusting experience once again this weekend.

Gameplay have been so heavy for me. Struggling with everything.
  • weims
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 2019
    Almost paid for playing my first 4 games drunk (that went 2-2). Was 9-4 at one point, clutched it in my last game. I’m ready for my 87 rated blues!

Went with 4222 for the first time this weekend, really enjoyed it. Kai did real damage at ST along with Eusebio.

m7wkL73_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

• Arsenalfan97
    9248 posts League Winner
    20-7 atm will go for elite but I know I’m not gonna make it in these gameplay or against this calibre of opponent. I only pushed on to make sure I’m still a gold 1 merchant after stopping at 17 for a few weeks.
  • Maverick
    20-7 atm will go for elite but I know I’m not gonna make it in these gameplay or against this calibre of opponent. I only pushed on to make sure I’m still a gold 1 merchant after stopping at 17 for a few weeks.

Go on lad!
  • M98H
    14310 posts Has That Special Something
    Is the best of TOTS after Ligue 1?
  • RebelRob
    7268 posts Big Money Move

Yeah. To 15-4, feelsbadman.

on the header I moved the keeper which resulted in the header going top bins, because that's how keeper movement influences shots

So the game influences results?

I thought it didn’t?

:trollface:
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner

3 wins, it’s possible! G’wan lad!