The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• Primal
    4332 posts National Call-Up
    think im giving it a miss this weekend. Only have sunday night to play and theres no way im playing 30 ina row again, On 18 i could smash through that many quite easily but this year with the game being so slow its draining
  • jocksaltire_67
    576 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anyone on here called @bludclartxxx? Absolute c*** of a player. Guy was nowhere in the game until I got Hazard sent off due to delay and going through the back of his defender. He then paused and when the game came back on it was unplayable yet he could glide through me. He then scored 3 times to win 3-2 proceding to sssshh me and then calm down before watching every replay. He was a p*** player which makes it all the more galling.
  • Campino
    26886 posts Player of the Year
    edited February 15
    Anyone on here called @bludclartxxx? Absolute c*** of a player. Guy was nowhere in the game until I got Hazard sent off due to delay and going through the back of his defender. He then paused and when the game came back on it was unplayable yet he could glide through me. He then scored 3 times to win 3-2 proceding to sssshh me and then calm down before watching every replay. He was a p*** player which makes it all the more galling.

It’s a game, he won and you lost.

Move onto the next one, don’t blame the player blame the game
  • jocksaltire_67
    edited February 15
    Campino wrote: »

Your point? Guy was an absolute nobend. Just really frustrating thats all.
  • RebelRob
    5019 posts Big Money Move

It’s a game

Yes it is, but it’s also an absolutely **** one that in more frustrating that any other because on occasion you have no control over the outcome and you can lose because the bs rng screws you over.
  • Campino

Your point?

My point is you’re rattled by a guy who’s done nothing wrong but beat you.

You said you got a man sent off cause of delay, that’s not his fault so why you trying to call him out?
  • jocksaltire_67
    RebelRob wrote: »

It’s a game

Yes it is, but it’s also an absolutely **** one that in more frustrating that any other because on occasion you have no control over the outcome and you can lose because the bs rng screws you over.

This is exactly it.
  • Campino
    But it’s not his fault

He didn’t programme the game, he didn’t have any input of RNG you’re getting angry at someone for something they haven’t done
  • jocksaltire_67

Your point?

You said you got a man sent off cause of delay, that’s not his fault so why you trying to call him out?

The guy was an absolute nob in game. Using every bit of gamesmanship going. Timewasting, watching every replay etc etc. You must surely have come across plenty of people like this?
  • Campino

Your point?

The guy was an absolute nob in game. Using every bit of gamesmanship going. Timewasting, watching every replay etc etc. You must surely have come across plenty of people like this?

Loads but I don’t blame them, why would I? He did what he did to win, it’s not his fault that he’s been made to play that way. I don’t understand how you’re not getting this, EA have created this, it’s no different than someone running down the wing and spamming those El tornado crosses to Ibra back post.
  • Tof33z
    6385 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 15
    my rage routine works well

shout "*** off" at the telly. Wife shouts my name at me, my two lads snigger then I do too.

And on to next one

(it helps that I vape so am actually happy when they watch replays and do celebrations. Place looks like a Galatasaray match)
  • jocksaltire_67

Your point?

Loads but I don’t blame them, why would I? He did what he did to win, it’s not his fault that he’s been made to play that way. I don’t understand how you’re not getting this, EA have created this, it’s no different than someone running down the wing and spamming those El tornado crosses to Ibra back post.

I was having a rant and just frustrated but you're a pretty patronising individual coming out with stuff like that. No need.
  • jocksaltire_67
    Tof33z wrote: »

shout "*** off" at the telly. Wife shouts my name at me, my two lads snigger then I do too.

And on to next one

(it helps that I vape so am actually happy when they watch replays and do celebrations. Place looks like a Galatasaray match)

I usually get the same from the Mrs :D
  • Campino

Your point?

I was having a rant and just frustrated but you're a pretty patronising individual coming out with stuff like that. No need.

You have just come online to call someone a **** and a **** on the forums yet I’m patronising because I’m trying to explain to you some kind of logic about your rant?

Ok
  • Currieman
    4920 posts National Call-Up
    Been playing 352 for the last 4 weeks but am going back to 4231 this week to get Red Pogba in the team at CAM. Hope I don't suffer because of it. Prime Makelele has joined for 948k as well. Partly to give Pogba 10 chem, partly because he's an absolute beast whenever I've used him!
  • jocksaltire_67

And on to next one

I stopped vaping a year ago but I was the same with huge plumes of vapour around me. :D I miss the vape but not the craving.
  • Tof33z
    edited February 15

And on to next one

I stopped vaping a year ago but I was the same with huge plumes of vapour around me. :D I miss the vape but not the craving.

it's great when you're having a few drinks, pretty sure I'd have ended up back on the cigs again at some point otherwise
  • 1-3 now. Worst start to a WL ever. D1 player who usually finishes E3.

Literally have no idea what's going on. My defenders are like statues, I'm struggling to string 3 passes together and EVERY shot I have is blocked by the AI.

I won my last two games last night 5-0 and 6-0 in D1 and now this.
  • jocksaltire_67
    edited February 15

Your point?

You have just come online to call someone a **** and a **** on the forums yet I’m patronising because I’m trying to explain to you some kind of logic about your rant?

Ok

Why do you feel the need to act intellectually superior that you can explain my own rant to me? Look the guy was a nob and I needed to vent regardless of it being in the game. I can't be bothered to argue but from what I've seen recently you seem to like an argument so lets just leave it at that.
  • jocksaltire_67

And on to next one

it's great when you're having a few drinks, pretty sure I'd have ended up back on the cigs again at some point otherwise

Yeah I've not had a cig for 6 years and the vaping for a few years really helped. Was pretty obsessed with it though and panicked if it was outwith arms length. Do you sub-ohm?
  • Tof33z

And on to next one

Yeah I've not had a cig for 6 years and the vaping for a few years really helped. Was pretty obsessed with it though and panicked if it was outwith arms length. Do you sub-ohm?

nah just normal type. Never got very geeky about it, a few friends did
  • Campino

Your point?

Ok

Why do you feel the need to act intellectually superior that you can explain my own rant to me? Look the guy was a nob and I needed to vent regardless of it being in the game. I can't be bothered to argue but from what I've seen recently you seem to like an argument so lets just leave it at that.

There is no acting “intellectually superior” at all

You came into the thread to abuse someone, in the middle of that abuse you also mentioned you got screwed because of delay

From that point it doesn’t take a genius or someone with an IQ fit for Mensa to work out that it’s not his fault.

I’ll also bet that you have done exactly the same in the past and I’ll also guess that you have deliberately tried to Wind up your opponent as well. Enjoy the rest of your Weekend league
  • jocksaltire_67

And on to next one

nah just normal type. Never got very geeky about it, a few friends did

I don't know where you get your e-liquid from but onepoundeliquid.co.uk was great for me. Really smooth.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20393 posts Club Captain
    Pikachu wrote: »
    Feeling an undefeated weekend :)

0-0? o:)

:blush:
  • Arsenalfan97
    7646 posts League Winner
    Christ played someone using 4-4-2 drop back what a nightmare like sticking pins in your eyes painfully dull game
  • Koolfashion
    2569 posts Fans' Favourite
    And i thought no one reads other people rants about WL. I thought this thread is kinda open diary to everyone without reading other comments.
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Any 89 Cruyff users?
  • Arsenalfan97
    7646 posts League Winner
    Oh no I’ve got that stutter looks like the servers have gone to pot early on .
  • Littleland95
    16694 posts Moderator
    Shane wrote: »
    Any 89 Cruyff users?

Yes. He's awesome. Use him as CF in 4411. Last 120 minutes for me.