The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

  • Tof33z
    6429 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone know where I can get cheap Xbox controller?

    Made that mistake for my young lads, they were horrible and lasted about a week. Stick with official ones honestly
  • Campino
    26905 posts Player of the Year
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can get cheap Xbox controller?

    Made that mistake for my young lads, they were horrible and lasted about a week. Stick with official ones honestly

    Buy one from game with and you can get a insurance thing where they just replace them

    It’s top draw tbh
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3007 posts National Call-Up
    9fed75ca896a3349d8e4685cceb14f1a.png

    Is this team good or not? I struggle to score sometimes. I get in good areas but can't ever fashion good chances from it.
  • xciljw
    4971 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 12
    GL to @M98H tonight at the BHA ePrem LAN! :)

    DzNgCDgWwAEQyud.jpg
  • Andy99TradeZ
    13713 posts Has That Special Something
    gl, I wish i'd tried for united now :#

  • Tof33z
    6429 posts Big Money Move
    xciljw wrote: »
    GL to @M98H tonight at the BHA ePrem LAN! :)

    DzNgCDgWwAEQyud.jpg

    GL dude
  • M98H
    12709 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 12
    xciljw wrote: »
    GL to @M98H tonight at the BHA ePrem LAN! :)

    DzNgCDgWwAEQyud.jpg

    @xciljw lost on golden goal, hit the **** post just before aswell! :joy:
    Cheer’s though mate
  • xciljw
    4971 posts National Call-Up
    M98H wrote: »
    xciljw wrote: »
    GL to @M98H tonight at the BHA ePrem LAN! :)

    DzNgCDgWwAEQyud.jpg

    @xciljw lost on golden goal, hit the **** post just before aswell! :joy:
    Cheer’s though mate

    Unlucky :disappointed: who did you lose to? Was always going to be hard seeing some of the names in there.
  • M98H
    12709 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 12
    N
    xciljw wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    xciljw wrote: »
    GL to @M98H tonight at the BHA ePrem LAN! :)

    DzNgCDgWwAEQyud.jpg

    @xciljw lost on golden goal, hit the **** post just before aswell! :joy:
    Cheer’s though mate

    Unlucky :disappointed: who did you lose to? Was always going to be hard seeing some of the names in there.
    I didn’t see his GT, just had gfin account, decent player though,
    Pretty annoying hearing the commentators speaking on another game, literally can’t concentrate :lol:
    Post edited by M98H on
  • Paciga45
    3546 posts National Call-Up
    9fed75ca896a3349d8e4685cceb14f1a.png

    Is this team good or not? I struggle to score sometimes. I get in good areas but can't ever fashion good chances from it.

    It’s poor tbh
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    xciljw wrote: »
    GL to @M98H tonight at the BHA ePrem LAN! :)

    DzNgCDgWwAEQyud.jpg

    Unlucky mate, where did you come?
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    9fed75ca896a3349d8e4685cceb14f1a.png

    Is this team good or not? I struggle to score sometimes. I get in good areas but can't ever fashion good chances from it.

    Needs more Pukki ;)
  • M98H
    12709 posts Has That Special Something
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    xciljw wrote: »
    GL to @M98H tonight at the BHA ePrem LAN! :)

    DzNgCDgWwAEQyud.jpg

    Unlucky mate, where did you come?

    Low @Muzza11
    Brother won the PS side though!
  • Agent Murhawk
    8213 posts League Winner
    @xciljw you think FS Aouar is a good, cheaper replacement for TOTY KDB? Would be partnered with 88 Vieira
  • xciljw
    4971 posts National Call-Up
    @xciljw you think FS Aouar is a good, cheaper replacement for TOTY KDB? Would be partnered with 88 Vieira

    @Agent Murhawk I would not call him a cheap replacement of TOTY KDB but think he would be a very nice player to partner up with Vieira for sure.
  • Agent Murhawk
    8213 posts League Winner
    xciljw wrote: »
    @xciljw you think FS Aouar is a good, cheaper replacement for TOTY KDB? Would be partnered with 88 Vieira

    @Agent Murhawk I would not call him a cheap replacement of TOTY KDB but think he would be a very nice player to partner up with Vieira for sure.

    Thanks yeah should've said cheaper, but I'll try him out this weekend
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    M98H wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    xciljw wrote: »
    GL to @M98H tonight at the BHA ePrem LAN! :)

    DzNgCDgWwAEQyud.jpg

    Unlucky mate, where did you come?

    Low @Muzza11
    Brother won the PS side though!

    Unlucky man, does your brother hit T100 on PS?
  • M98H
    12709 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 12
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    xciljw wrote: »
    GL to @M98H tonight at the BHA ePrem LAN! :)

    DzNgCDgWwAEQyud.jpg

    Unlucky mate, where did you come?

    Low @Muzza11
    Brother won the PS side though!

    Unlucky man, does your brother hit T100 on PS?

    He’s not even verified, was T100 on 17 though and still comfortably hits elite.
    Beat a couple of good players along the way though.
    Think Xbox had 6 verified to PS 1.
    Slowest version of Fifa you’ll ever play :joy:
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    M98H wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    xciljw wrote: »
    GL to @M98H tonight at the BHA ePrem LAN! :)

    DzNgCDgWwAEQyud.jpg

    Unlucky mate, where did you come?

    Low @Muzza11
    Brother won the PS side though!

    Unlucky man, does your brother hit T100 on PS?

    He’s not even verified, was T100 on 17 though and still comfortably hits elite.
    Beat a couple of good players along the way though.
    Think Xbox had 6 verified to PS 1.
    Slowest version of Fifa you’ll ever play :joy:

    So what you’re saying is.... Xbox —> PS
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    @xciljw how's Rashford? Thinking about doing the SBC
  • xciljw
    4971 posts National Call-Up
    Shane wrote: »
    @xciljw how's Rashford? Thinking about doing the SBC

    He was alright. Very good finisher, extremely fast obviously, sometimes felt too much like a truck still due to his height (CR7 has that same issue) and heading was worse than I expected. I don't think he is a player I would do the SBC of, I would be more likely to get the headliner card then I guess so eventually you make the coins back when you want to sell. But it also depends what type of player you like. I prefer small, agile players because you can't defend them this year with how smooth dribbling feels. He is just too tall to be such a player. Too easy for defenders to get shoulder-to-shoulder with him.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3007 posts National Call-Up
    9fed75ca896a3349d8e4685cceb14f1a.png

    Is this team good or not? I struggle to score sometimes. I get in good areas but can't ever fashion good chances from it.

    Well, I made it and managed to get to D3 in rivals. Dembele is surprisingly good.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17214 posts World Class
    Dani Alves' quote perfectly describes how i feel about fut champs

    DzSts8xXQAMT7XI.jpg
  • M98H
    12709 posts Has That Special Something
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    xciljw wrote: »
    GL to @M98H tonight at the BHA ePrem LAN! :)

    DzNgCDgWwAEQyud.jpg

    Unlucky mate, where did you come?

    Low @Muzza11
    Brother won the PS side though!

    Unlucky man, does your brother hit T100 on PS?

    He’s not even verified, was T100 on 17 though and still comfortably hits elite.
    Beat a couple of good players along the way though.
    Think Xbox had 6 verified to PS 1.
    Slowest version of Fifa you’ll ever play :joy:

    So what you’re saying is.... Xbox —> PS

    Think everyone already knew this anyway :lol:
  • Olleman
    12620 posts Has That Special Something
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

    haha, "the 90th min is longer tho" ;) :joy:
  • Campino
    26905 posts Player of the Year
    2 85’s that I’ll never use :)
  • Currieman
    4920 posts National Call-Up
    Pogba coming in for this WL at CAM in 4231. Front 4 of Ibra ST, Neymar LCAM, Pogba CCAM, Mbappe RCAM has to work surely.

    Can't play Pogba at CDM, he'd be so wasted.
  • Tof33z
    6429 posts Big Money Move
    Currieman wrote: »
    Pogba coming in for this WL at CAM in 4231. Front 4 of Ibra ST, Neymar LCAM, Pogba CCAM, Mbappe RCAM has to work surely.

    Can't play Pogba at CDM, he'd be so wasted.

    sounds very tidy. I'd love to be able to like 4231 but just can't get on with it at all
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3007 posts National Call-Up
    What team would you guys make with 1.1m?
  • GL
    6508 posts Big Money Move
    I am looking forward to using an upgraded IF Mboop
Sign In or Register to comment.