13064 posts Has That Special Something
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    M98H wrote: »
    Didn’t realise Eprem qualifiers closes tonight :lol:
    Should have done it @Muzza11
    Haven’t played it in over a week and still finished 6th :joy:
    Think knockouts is the 12th for Brighton

Na don’t have time mate.

Don’t have time? I played 14 games :joy: and knockouts are 5-11pm (unless you work late)
  • ha032742
    35285 posts Moderator
    @Muzza11 missed the stream so what team did you use please?
  • WildaF3niX
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pikachu wrote: »
    WildaF3niX wrote: »
    Pikachu wrote: »
    @Campino

You are obviously wrong. @WildaF3niX knows everything. The man who plays the game every weekend and doesn’t even like it.

Does your bum still hurts after that bashing in 18? Sorry then.

Can’t believe you remember that tbf, I had forgot myself. You’re pretty much a Pro, so how can I be upset? Your way better than me, an average G1 player.

Well im casual just like you, would never want to be a pro in this “esport” game
  • WildaF3niX
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gigaa_Byte wrote: »
    I asked in the Icon thread and didn't get a reply so I'll ask here. My prime Eusebio is UNREAL for me, like utterly ridiculous, however I'm thinking, is it worth selling him and getting the 89 version if it means I can get TOTY Neymar?

There is lil difference in these versions, but for that coin diff i would just keep prime and save for toty Ney. It was 700-800k last time as i remember.

93 is deffo stronger and maybe more clinical due to better composure.
  • Currieman
    4975 posts National Call-Up
    3 weeks in a row I’ve had to win my final game to get Gold 1 and 3 weeks in a row I’ve won it.

This one was the tensest yet as I had to win on pens! 5-5 AET. Mad game
  • Muzza11
    8554 posts League Winner
    ha032742 wrote: »
    @Muzza11 missed the stream so what team did you use please?

C57-C7-B4-F-9761-4-C91-841-E-FF5-BA20-CE557.jpg.

Switch to 4231 if struggling.
  • DarthGrowler
    15030 posts World Class
    Blarix wrote: »
    When you know the game is refusing to give you goals.

Same game. Judge for yourself if this isn't broken.

https://xboxclips.com/BlarixHD/b1c303b2-f268-4e2b-af04-c905e1adb39e

https://xboxclips.com/BlarixHD/7a87f191-8e4c-4efd-b020-81be4438dffd

https://xboxclips.com/BlarixHD/965613d9-3d11-4bb3-8ea4-71763e673c24

My player wouldn't shoot so I had to pass and it was off side.

https://xboxclips.com/BlarixHD/8be4be67-be9b-4585-901b-d3631186507e

It's a broken game

100% agree. I haven't been able to do anything this weekend
  • hjdjydyufu
    8273 posts League Winner
    What time exactly does this week expire?
  • Sjaban
    575 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Blarix how often do you get messaged after a game and people saying Credit card FC or team or daddys Credit card?

Serious fifa players are just so toxic. Twice this weekend people have called me that. Now i couldn't care less but I just find it funny.
  • sturges12345
    3086 posts National Call-Up
    Lol my players love to miss one on ones. Keeper makes wonder save after wonder save. 13-8. I'll get gold 2 again no doubt
  • hjdjydyufu
    8273 posts League Winner
    Congerts to all you amazing players!
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Sjaban wrote: »
    @Blarix how often do you get messaged after a game and people saying Credit card FC or team or daddys Credit card?

Serious fifa players are just so toxic. Twice this weekend people have called me that. Now i couldn't care less but I just find it funny.

8 out of 10 games the other two are ''how the hell you get that team/can i have coins plz''

• Keano
    13729 posts Has That Special Something

8 out of 10 games the other two are ''how the hell you get that team/can i have coins plz''

@Blarix Yeah, sorry about those multiple messages mate, just really like coins plz.
  • Sjaban
    575 posts An Exciting Prospect

Lol people just assume that amazing team = Credit card.

My team is nothing compared to yours and people are still like that.

• Reus
    22639 posts Club Captain
    Im 13-1 somehow

Will get to 17 then decide if I can be bothered to try and get elite
  • sturges12345
    3086 posts National Call-Up
    15-9. Probably going to get gold 2 again. @hjdjydyufu seems i'm forever gold 2
  • hjdjydyufu
    8273 posts League Winner
    15-9. Probably going to get gold 2 again. @hjdjydyufu seems i'm forever gold 2

We should start a club :trollface:
  • Maverick
    4955 posts Big Money Move
    17-13. I'm embarrassed. And I barely got G2. Fabinho scored a time finesse in 120+ minute to get me my 17th win. Geez how I've fallen off from last year :(
  • Keano
    Maverick wrote: »
    17-13. I'm embarrassed. And I barely got G2. Fabinho scored a time finesse in 120+ minute to get me my 17th win. Geez how I've fallen off from last year :(

Amount of bs mate it’s no surprise a lot of people have dropped off... bs benefits everyone except those that try to play proper football, thats why ive given up and am looking to follow the Meta a bit more
  • Muzza11
    8554 posts League Winner
    28th atm, if there is a god please let me sneak in.
  • Keano

Good luck mate, any games left or is that you done?
  • Maverick
    4955 posts Big Money Move
    Keano wrote: »

Amount of bs mate it’s no surprise a lot of people have dropped off... bs benefits everyone except those that try to play proper football, thats why ive given up and am looking to follow the Meta a bit more

Yeah I agree. I mean I know it's all about adapting and what not but the amount of BS this year just seems worse than any other year. Maybe it's an excuse since I'm not going as good as last year but I truly think this gameplay is worse than 18 which is saying something
  • Muzza11
    8554 posts League Winner

Good luck mate, any games left or is that you done?

Thanks mate and Na I’m done. Lost to 2 pros lol.
  • Keano
    edited January 28

Yeah I agree. I mean I know it's all about adapting and what not but the amount of BS this year just seems worse than any other year. Maybe it's an excuse since I'm not going as good as last year but I truly think this gameplay is worse than 18 which is saying something

To many factors that can affect the game causing a goal etc that arnt user controlled... or stopping a user scoring, be it gk movement, ai defending, timed finesses, corners to the same heading etc. Its just whos the best at abusing broken mechanics imo.

@Muzza11

Ah unlucky mate hopefully you make it got a decent skill rating? Would be decent though would leave the totw packs till anotjer week as fa cup doesnt give Ifs i believe...
  • kfcbucket21
    6083 posts Big Money Move
    pretty good weekend for me. 14-7 so get to sit out the last 9
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    Havent played WL at all on a sunday. Feels good. Still 13-2 and not gonna finish (work etc tomorrow), which feels even better. No tilt, a weekend with peace in my head.
  • Keano
    Havent played WL at all on a sunday. Feels good. Still 13-2 and not gonna finish (work etc tomorrow), which feels even better. No tilt, a weekend with peace in my head.

Have to say not being able to play this WL has been a blessing no stress anger or wanting to tear my hair out. Strange that we buy a game thats broken, half finished and continue to play it whilst not having fun... i say this but ill be playing it again tomorrow 😂
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    first WL I'm actually completing in months.

13-7 atm, doing better than I expected. Flashback Ibra and NIF Neymar have been unbelievable. Nearing a 100 games with this Ibra, best value for coins player I've used
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    edited January 28
    Have to admit not particularly a fan of this FIFA though. The long range timed finesse shots are utterly stupid and don't require much skill. Plus it seems like you can score them with most players regardless of their actual shooting stats.

At least low drivens were predominantly in the box and required you to work the ball around as opposed to just taking flukey shots from way out.

Also had no idea till recently that controlling goalkeepers was a thing, do you just press right analog and pick a direction to dive? That's what I've been doing and it's helped a bit. Dont like it though.