The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• sturges12345
    3089 posts National Call-Up
    no point of playing away on fut champs if you have a good record above 15 wins. You'll just face pros, top 100 or elite 1 players
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Back to back lose.

Against average players. Why are my players running in quick sand ffs. Can't pass either...the bs has literally been turned on as soon as i hit 16 wins.
  • hjdjydyufu
    8393 posts League Winner
    I lost my next game. I'm done. 19-8...I have 3 more to get it. Ill try tomorrow. U guys think that's smart?
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14243 posts Has That Special Something
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    I lost my next game. I'm done. 19-8...I have 3 more to get it. Ill try tomorrow. U guys think that's smart?

yep, come back to it fresh, have a game of rivals beforehand to shake off any rust
  • hjdjydyufu
    8393 posts League Winner

yep, come back to it fresh, have a game of rivals beforehand to shake off any rust

Aye? I never do that.. hehe
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 27
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    Gold 1 for the 2nd time in 3 weeks thx to the mighty zlatan even in this poor gameplay. Do I get to say I’m a regular gold 1 player now? Guess I’m finally an average player right @WildaF3niX :trollface:

Your average player is G2/G3. G1 is above average.

Dang so G2 is average. I thought 17-19 wins is above average? 15 wins would be average. Do you even math?

15 wins is not necessarily average. 15 wins is just half the games available to play.
    A lot of people don't play all 30, a lot of people stop at G3. Average is the average amount of wins by the players that played that week!

So Gold 1 or higher is average then??? No way. That means I'm doodoo and I'm pretty good.
    Campino wrote: »
    Seeing as though we’re back on this again after that embarrassing load of drivel I heard yesterday ill elaborate...

Last year through the DKO I was told only like 15% of the Fifa community could actually qualify for FUTChamps. Most were not even capable of winning the four games let alone anything else.

FUTChamps is a little different now granted as it’s posisble for anyone to get access however you obviously now have 30 games, in my opinion an average player is Silver 2/1... a good player would be G3/2 and a very good player G1

Elite is as it states an “elite” player...tier the rest how you like them then we’re into the T100. You also have to factor in and consider things like time (Hobs works weekends as do I) some people have kids, some people get a set amount of screen time etc all adding to the pressure or contributing to playstyle. That’s why specifically I think anyone that achieves anything over 14 can be classed as well above average

@hjdjydyufu

Camps sums it up perfectly here.

I saw it. So an average player is Silver 1 ish. I thought you were saying it was Gold 1

Erm.
    No.
    I said G2 or G3 was probably average.
    Do you even read?

Imagine you are speaking to someone in their 40s, and then he might understand.
  • TheDreamer
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    I still just wonder how I can barely reach 11 wins and yet I can somehow hold myself in Div2. It feels like completely different game.
  • sturges12345
    3089 posts National Call-Up
    TheDreamer wrote: »
    I still just wonder how I can barely reach 11 wins and yet I can somehow hold myself in Div2. It feels like completely different game.

that's impossible
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    I genuinely hate this scripted ****.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    My great team turned into bronze
  • holdenwait
    57490 posts National Treasure
    ahahaha is there anything more satisfying then coming back to beat someone who pauses when they go few goals up to suggest you should quit? with his NIF Fekir and timed finesse BS.. :joy: 94 min own goal (my van dijk score a weird one himself) to send it to ET and 2 quick goals to RQ him at 6-4.. aaaaaai aiii aiii that feels guuuuud
  • Agent Murhawk
    8383 posts League Winner
    Blarix imploded.
  • samthederbyram
    1199 posts Professional
    @TheDreamer don’t want to sound like an arse here but you literally let the game bring you down you must be able to get to 11 wins if your division 2 every week I personally don’t play rivals my skill rating is 1350 in division 5 I find it tough going when I play that mode but fut champs I can hit between 17-20 wins when I play all my games 😂
  • ha032742
    35341 posts Moderator
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Great game design my LCAM decided to stay CDM all game my CDM is at CAM lmao

I feel that I lost a game partly due to this...had TOTY Mbappe playing CDM and Vieira playing LCAM which basically meant I couldn’t attack that side :s
  • DarthGrowler
    15030 posts World Class
    Blarix wrote: »
    Blarix imploded.

My issue is gameplay not attacking forum members after losing to them. Big difference there.

Meeeeeeooow. This cats got claws
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Gold 1 for the 2nd time in 3 weeks thx to the mighty zlatan even in this poor gameplay. Do I get to say I’m a regular gold 1 player now? Guess I’m finally an average player right @WildaF3niX :trollface:

Your average player is G2/G3. G1 is above average.

Dang so G2 is average. I thought 17-19 wins is above average? 15 wins would be average. Do you even math?

15 wins is not necessarily average. 15 wins is just half the games available to play.
    A lot of people don't play all 30, a lot of people stop at G3. Average is the average amount of wins by the players that played that week!

So Gold 1 or higher is average then??? No way. That means I'm doodoo and I'm pretty good.
    Campino wrote: »
    Seeing as though we’re back on this again after that embarrassing load of drivel I heard yesterday ill elaborate...

Last year through the DKO I was told only like 15% of the Fifa community could actually qualify for FUTChamps. Most were not even capable of winning the four games let alone anything else.

FUTChamps is a little different now granted as it’s posisble for anyone to get access however you obviously now have 30 games, in my opinion an average player is Silver 2/1... a good player would be G3/2 and a very good player G1

Elite is as it states an “elite” player...tier the rest how you like them then we’re into the T100. You also have to factor in and consider things like time (Hobs works weekends as do I) some people have kids, some people get a set amount of screen time etc all adding to the pressure or contributing to playstyle. That’s why specifically I think anyone that achieves anything over 14 can be classed as well above average

@hjdjydyufu

Camps sums it up perfectly here.

I saw it. So an average player is Silver 1 ish. I thought you were saying it was Gold 1

Erm.
    No.
    I said G2 or G3 was probably average.
    Do you even read?

Yes and he said Silver 1 was average. Can you?

I didn't say G1 was average. Lol
  • holdenwait
    Mbappe (SIF) is a delight, with marksman can really bang them longshots in too, on left and right. now that I've figured out his dribbling fully, he's just dreamy
  • holdenwait
    edited January 27
    on a 5 game win streak, this is when things get really tough usually (for me) :sweat_smile:
  • Muzza11
    8565 posts League Winner
    28-2 is my final result, probably not enough for T100 but I’m so proud of how I have played this weekend.
  • Rafael89
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    stopping on 18-2 tonight...going to play the rest tomorrow. Watch me choke elite lol
  • Jfo88
    22686 posts Club Captain
    Be really cool if you actually won possession of the ball when you make a tackle or two or three
  • Primal
    4759 posts National Call-Up
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    28-2 is my final result, probably not enough for T100 but I’m so proud of how I have played this weekend.

that's great mate, WD
  • Muzza11
    8565 posts League Winner
    Primal wrote: »

that's great mate, WD

Thanks mate, it will be 29 this week. Hopefully the pros don’t play lol.
  • WildaF3niX
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 27

Saw bits and pieces of it, Gullit is a general in midfield WP, shame it wasnt 30-0

Who you lost to? I’ve lost to Bateson earlier, couldnt handle his TOTY Messi super sub
  • murazorr
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Be really cool if you actually won possession of the ball when you make a tackle or two or three

Yeah :joy:
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26044 posts Player of the Year

that's great mate, WD

Some of those power shots from mbappe were ridiculous. WP!
  • Nen
    4384 posts Moderator

that's great mate, WD

Nice one! Extension probably kills you haha. 28 is a lovely finish though. Star performer for you this week?
  • Muzza11
    8565 posts League Winner
    WildaF3niX wrote: »

Saw bits and pieces of it, Gullit is a general in midfield WP, shame it wasnt 30-0

Who you lost to? I’ve lost to Bateson earlier, couldnt handle his TOTY Messi super sub

I lost to Renzo who is 26-0 lol. I also lost to a former T100 player, Andries45 lol.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17253 posts World Class

Poor show