The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• Primal
    4865 posts National Call-Up
    xciljw wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    So just trying new tactics for that push to E1/T100, I have my CDM’s on Cover Wing, what am I doing lol. Any tactics advice?. @EddieFicio @M98H @Primal @BaseCamp @UK_Cam @xciljw. Sorry if I didn’t tag any of those E1/T100 players, please roast me if I forgot. :wink:. Any advice will be appreciated going ahead with this WL.
    @Muzza11
    What formation are you rocking? Can share my tactics for that specific formation with you if you want. Just saw the team, looking absolutely beautiful. Do not dare to match me on the weekend.

Thanks man, I copied Tekkz for now. My Defending tact’s is 4231 and my attacking is 41212 (2). I’m pretty much balanced on all styles except Ultra attack. I have them both on Balanced, attacking and defensive. Is there anything different you do? Thanks

I actually do the same thing. Fall back defending tactic, balanced attack. In ultra attack a 424 with constant pressure and quick-build up.

I've started using pressure after possession loss, works well against people who camp inside there own half as it's relentless pressure, I like to have all the ball even in d1 I average around 60% minimum. If I'm playing someone good I'll go balanced or even drop deep. Although maybe I should be less aggressive at times.

I find pressure quite easy to combat, I make the team wider , then lure the opposition to one side and switch it to the other full back and then a through ball to the wing normally does it.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14481 posts Has That Special Something
    Need to try and change my team up for weekend league.

Currently got Rivaldo and Pogba as my cdms in a 352. Every game has at least 7 goals at the moment :D:disappointed:

I need a serie a rb/cb who I can put as a cdm ig. Thoughts?
  • Muzza11
    8727 posts League Winner
    Primal wrote: »
    @muzza11, GL with top 100, what team you rocking?, I'm trying to scramble a team together for Friday.

Thanks man, I’m rocking this team

3588-BE38-8722-46-C2-A67-A-980069-EEE9-C7.jpg

I just can’t seem to create anything, everyone just presses 3 people and I have no where to pass :cry:.
  • Keano
    14302 posts Has That Special Something

Currently got Rivaldo and Pogba as my cdms in a 352. Every game has at least 7 goals at the moment :D:disappointed:

Pogba works as a cdm, Rivaldo though?
  • ccooaattssyy
    8610 posts League Winner
    How is 442?
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14481 posts Has That Special Something
    Keano wrote: »

Pogba works as a cdm, Rivaldo though?

H/l and m/l doesnt work at cdm :joy:

Currently I have

Fb ibra toty cr7
    Best
    TOTY marcelo Pogba Rivaldo cancelo
    Varane desailly benatia
    SIF shez

Have bought 86 florenzi to go cdm and move Rivaldo to Rm though
  • Rb10119
    2013 posts Fans' Favourite
    Primal wrote: »
    @muzza11, GL with top 100, what team you rocking?, I'm trying to scramble a team together for Friday.

Thanks man, I’m rocking this team

3588-BE38-8722-46-C2-A67-A-980069-EEE9-C7.jpg

I just can’t seem to create anything, everyone just presses 3 people and I have no where to pass :cry:.

Probly just the rivals gameplay
  • Reus
    22819 posts Club Captain

Florenzi
  • xciljw
    5024 posts Big Money Move
    So just trying new tactics for that push to E1/T100, I have my CDM’s on Cover Wing, what am I doing lol. Any tactics advice?. @EddieFicio @M98H @Primal @BaseCamp @UK_Cam @xciljw. Sorry if I didn’t tag any of those E1/T100 players, please roast me if I forgot. :wink:. Any advice will be appreciated going ahead with this WL.
    @Muzza11
    What formation are you rocking? Can share my tactics for that specific formation with you if you want. Just saw the team, looking absolutely beautiful. Do not dare to match me on the weekend.

Thanks man, I copied Tekkz for now. My Defending tact’s is 4231 and my attacking is 41212 (2). I’m pretty much balanced on all styles except Ultra attack. I have them both on Balanced, attacking and defensive. Is there anything different you do? Thanks

I actually do the same thing. Fall back defending tactic, balanced attack. In ultra attack a 424 with constant pressure and quick-build up.

How do you play against ppl that pass constantly? I’m so used to rushing playing out to pressure, it’s not working this year though.

I try to press, if I see I am not intercepting by pressing the man I change that to pressing the lane of the next pass I am expecting. And when I don't get the ball there and its getting around my box it is about covering the space in the middle to stop them from getting finesses.
  • Muzza11
    8727 posts League Winner
    is TOTY CR7 worth downgrading TOTY Neymar to the IF and selling TOTY Marcelo?.
  • Muzza11
    8727 posts League Winner
    edited January 16
    F03-A2-B1-F-CB1-F-414-B-96-ED-CE7-F52-B9398-A.jpg

To: DCE1-F1-AA-04-B7-4634-8-F28-F82-AF02-E7742.png

@Andy99TradeZ

Need your honest opinion now mate lol.
  • killer xavi
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone here use 85 Rio? Any reviews?
  • MoyPlaysFut2016
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I have used the base card for over 200 games and he is very solid at the back. Pace and strength combo. Stay away from the mid card and the prime is pretty expensive. Great CB performance for the price when I had him at 750k.
  • Keano
    14302 posts Has That Special Something

I have used the base card for over 200 games and he is very solid at the back. Pace and strength combo. Stay away from the mid card and the prime is pretty expensive. Great CB performance for the price when I had him at 750k.

Why stay away from the mid card?? (as i want Rio in my team eventually).
  • Lax22
    172 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just cant find a solid formation.. what seems like the most solid formation right now?
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6877 posts Big Money Move
    1 Suarez and/or De Gea from Gold 3 please

Or both :blush:
  • G12OGN
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pepe and Williams..
  • Bobb
    646 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My first icon ever pulled!!!! Been on Xbox since legends came out and I’ve never packed one my hearts pounding. From g1 rewards one of the 100k packs

Qel2Ucz.jpg
  • G12OGN
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 17
    :neutral: nice pull

Saving my packs to get dissapointed tomorrow
  • NDJ591
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fabinho red <3
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 17
    Red: Juanfran (picked him over 86 Ruffier) and Pepe.
    Pepe looks good. Saving packs for tomorrow.
  • Littleland95
    17155 posts Moderator
    Red Draxler and Da Silva.
  • Tof33z
    7008 posts Big Money Move
    naff packs, Sule best card.

86 Ruffier as red which isn't bad. Had french goalie (Lloris) in main team and he was doing my head in a bit so will see if this guy works.
  • Primal
    4865 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 17
    Rocking this for the weekend. Got about 2.5 mill coins left but just grinding for toty mbappe.

7b47ecc4257b719b07793a0878a1bca7.jpg
  • Edu
    6761 posts Big Money Move
    That bronze bench
  • hjdjydyufu
    8856 posts League Winner
    Do they post odds for red player picks like they do for packs?

I'd love some picks I could use
  • alex1987
    5668 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 17
    Ahhhh Bronze benching, the biggest myth of all time.

Might keep Pepe for St Patricks day though
  • heefmondo
    1597 posts Play-Off Hero
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »

No.
  • Tof33z
    7008 posts Big Money Move
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »

not really possible is it, since they are being picked from a pool that varies week by week with different balance of ratings
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    How many wins would I get with a full silver team with Gullit & Ronaldo on the team ? So bored of the game