8825 posts League Winner
    Hey dudes!

After my doo doo start and got Gold 2 again...lol

For the hundred time it seems
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Nen wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »
    I think my run was immense, played really bad yesterday. I haven't played a home game since my first 5 games of wkl. It's appalling but i half of these cherry pickers are trash anyways

Yeah i've been playing away, its worth the risk now.. As everyone does it you're getting a fair few guys who really are tragic :D

So true .

I'm going to ruin someone night brb.

Seems monsta is not online .
  • Sjaban
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is everyone ai defending and constant pressure this weekend? And for some reason i cant do a finesse shot anymore. Either it goes just by the post or in the middle of the goal.
  • Currieman
    4991 posts Big Money Move
    Very interesting WL for me. Started 12-1. By far my best start to a WL. Playing 4231 and my front 4 of NIF Auba, Mbappe, Neymar and Rui Costa (only Mbappe is tradeable) we’re just sensational.
    Honestly didn’t feel that I had any “lucky” wins in there. Some close games but I thought they were deserved.

Then the inevitable collapse occurred. It was frustrating coz it genuinely felt like my players were delayed and sluggish and my word, some of the passing from them was horrendous! In my first 13 games it was fine but I ended up at 16-8 eventually.
    I endured some more tough games and a few very frustrating losses and eventually I had to win my last game just to get G1. Fortunately I won it but it felt like very hard work to get there after such a good start. Only my second G1 on 19. Been stuck in G2 for ages so I am happy with it.

A huge positive is that I won all 3 penalty shootouts I had. That was after losing around about 12 in a row in WL before that!

The biggest negative for me is conceding no look first time timed finesse shots. They are an absolute joke and need removing from the game. I hate them with a passion.

Onward to next weekend!
  • Campino
    27506 posts Player of the Year
    Not had DC’s since I reckon June and ultimately the 2 I had have cost me this week. Kinda renders the game pointless when it happens. Feel for those that get it a lot.
  • Keano
    14255 posts Has That Special Something
    78da67c379a6fa3847a2a5dd6c8748b1.png

Watch me whip watch me ney ney

P2W @Blarix

If i had a squad like yours i'd be 32-0, come @ me.
  • Campino
    27506 posts Player of the Year
    Lost my last game against a guy who bought on Loan TOTY Neymar, Loan Stoichkov and Loan Tevez. Tevez scores two no look (not timed) finesse

Sigh
  • Sjaban
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Campino wrote: »
    Lost my last game against a guy who bought on Loan TOTY Neymar, Loan Stoichkov and Loan Tevez. Tevez scores two no look (not timed) finesse

Sigh

Being able to use loan players in WL is seriously so stupid
  • Muzza11
    8714 posts League Winner
    edited January 14
    Was 19-0 but Lost my first game due to Courtois come to collect a non pressure ball and fumbled it out for a corner in which he scored lol. Then after that I played Gorilla was 1–1 at half time but he is class at this game. Then I played ITS WHAT I DO, the guy was so boring lol.

Stopped at 23-3 but I will try for T100 next week.

Not easy playing 26 games on a Sunday night lol.
  • Reus
    22768 posts Club Captain
    Campino wrote: »

Sigh

That tevez scores every shot he has against me when he gets subbed on
  • JimmyVulmer
    6211 posts Big Money Move
    24-6 :)
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26086 posts Player of the Year
    Can’t even be bothered to play to 14 wins anymore.

Finishing on 12 wins. Don’t even care.
  • BarryChuckle
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I finished on 13, lost about 10 in a row trying to get that last game, can’t be arsed getting it anymore. I’ve barely played this year but let TOTY and the flashbacks pull me in, don’t plan on playing again.
  • Moe_Szyslak
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ended up on 8-1. Last game opponent quit after Best scored five goals in the first half. Feels like his work rates are H/H; he's always on the move.
  • Agent Murhawk
    8465 posts League Winner
    have to play 22 games, is it possible.
  • Primal
    4828 posts National Call-Up
    stopped on 6-0 lol didn't have time this weekend. zlatan has 10 in 4 though as cam, seemed really good
  • JimmyVulmer
    6211 posts Big Money Move
    have to play 22 games, is it possible.

Idk
  • CanadianBoy21
    32 posts Park Captain
    Played my first WL of fifa 19

finished 14-11 but started 9-2..

Onto next weekend
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    78da67c379a6fa3847a2a5dd6c8748b1.png

Watch me whip watch me ney ney

lol thats all you can get with that team? :D
  • Keano
    14255 posts Has That Special Something
    Ended up on 14-7, one of my better runs, did fall off Saturday though, was 9-5 before tonight.
  • EddieFicio
    21950 posts Club Captain
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Was 19-0 but Lost my first game due to Courtois come to collect a non pressure ball and fumbled it out for a corner in which he scored lol. Then after that I played Gorilla was 1–1 at half time but he is class at this game. Then I played ITS WHAT I DO, the guy was so boring lol.

Its what i do aka hashtag harry
  • Snadeau
    1218 posts Professional
    26-4. Last 2 losses were the most unbalanced one way matches I’ve ever played in. NIF Neymar was bodying everyone. Only had 1 game go down to pens which I won.
  • Rb10119
    2003 posts Fans' Favourite
    Finished on 23-4
  • MikeyP_FC
    13218 posts Has That Special Something
    24-6 :)

Very nice, you get some good abuse too?
  • Pikachu
    8820 posts League Winner
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »

Its what i do aka hashtag harry

He knew it was one of the Hashtag guys, he thought it was Ryan.
  • weims
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite
    On 13-5 making a late push for g3.... for real have hit the woodwork 7 times in this match alone. 14th win always seems the hardest for me
  • lf2009
    2257 posts Fans' Favourite
    Regretted claiming my entry as soon as i done it, stopped at 14 as every game i was forcing myself to play

Flashback ibra sucks, 16 games without a goal or assist playing minimum 45 mins a game. One game he missed 5 one on ones and 2 open goals within 5 8 yards.....and i thought tevez was bad
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    Zlatan was so much fun to use , Only played a few games
  • Wattagunt
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Was 24-3 with 1 loss in extra time, 1 on pens, **** elite 1 against someone who had Ronaldo and the gang but had toty neymar on loan who proceeded to score all 4 of his goals in a 4-3 win. Not exactly sure why your able to use loans in weekend league but hey ho it's same for everyone and id left too many games for last night anyways
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    WL needs some reqs , It is starting to become stale . Nothing to grind towards now that TOTY is over