Are you a FIFA streamer? Get yourself added to the forum list here

The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• RealM
    4722 posts National Call-Up
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Playing so **** this week. Can't score with the team and conceding so many silly goals. I can't use CR7 now, literally so ineffective for me. He's becoming a passenger...

You have to put commentary on Spanish. I 100% swear you will enjoy playing with CR7 again, Manolo (spanish commentator) gets him going like nothing else.

I have Spanish commentary for Raúl. I don't play with sound but still have it :smiley:

Also, was just winning 3-1, scored a 4th goal in 87th minute. He paused it and quit. Like why, it's the 87th minute.
  • Snadeau
    1051 posts Professional
    8-0. Toty KDB putting on a clinic and toty VVD is a brick wall that’s killing it on near
    Post corners
  • MoyPlaysFut2016
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I forgot to redeem access to WL. Can @EA_Andy help?
  • Scutch
    7407 posts League Winner
    6-3.

No **** is staying at this rate.
  • '96dc2
    8372 posts League Winner
    Toty mbop done nothing against me in my first game, easy 8-2 win 😃

Maybe his card isn’t all that?!
  • Reus
    21586 posts Club Captain
    7-3

Recovered from 3-3

Butragueno is so good
  • RealM
    4722 posts National Call-Up
    6-4. I concede so many silly goals it's unreal, I need to start pressing B, my A passes don't go where I want and just give the ball away.
  • Littleland95
    15418 posts Moderator
    Playing so **** this week. Can't score with the team and conceding so many silly goals. I can't use CR7 now, literally so ineffective for me. He's becoming a passenger...

You have to put commentary on Spanish. I 100% swear you will enjoy playing with CR7 again, Manolo (spanish commentator) gets him going like nothing else.

Download Spanish Latin (Free) and thank me later :)
  • Daveofwales01
    6953 posts Big Money Move
    RealM wrote: »

I have Spanish commentary for Raúl. I don't play with sound but still have it :smiley:

Also, was just winning 3-1, scored a 4th goal in 87th minute. He paused it and quit. Like why, it's the 87th minute.

Turn the sound up just to hear rrrrrrrrrrrrauuuuuuuuulllllll, it's epic, he only has to get the ball and he says it
  • '96dc2 wrote: »

Considering you won 8-2 I would say the opponent wasn't all that.
  • Pauldejong6
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 11

How how?! I'll check it out later, I sold CR7 and Manolo isn't as excited about KdB and Virgil.
  • '96dc2
    8372 posts League Winner
    '96dc2 wrote: »

Considering you won 8-2 I would say the opponent wasn't all that.

I’m really really good.. nah just killed him with timed finesse and he gave up. He was 2-1 up.
  • Pauldejong6
    edited January 11
    8-0, I already know how this goes. It will be like 14-2, then 17-5, and then an intense pain to reach elite.
  • sofyanm
    1259 posts Professional
    First game, winning 4-1 60th min, opponent rage quits....and i get the loss....happens to me every week since december
  • Littleland95
    15418 posts Moderator

How how?! I'll check it out later, I sold CR7 and Manolo isn't as excited about KdB and Virgil.

One the Xbox Store. Just search for FIFA 19.
  • Reus
    21586 posts Club Captain
    The power line adaptor I bought has worked wonders

Would never have been able to play peak time Friday before

No lag at all

Highly recommend for anyone playing on wi fi who gets skipping lag
  • TheDreamer
    2131 posts Fans' Favourite
    Im 4-0, but this is the worst gameplay state I have seen so far in all fifa, its laggy, slow and somehow ultra fast at the same time. 15+ bad touches per match on both sides.

But I understand, gameplay is not why people spend money on this game, its the promo packs, so all the server power is focused towards the pack store.
  • McRaven
    2827 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ugh if it wasn't for the content lately I would just quit this game. All opponents do is edge of the box timed finesse. If that's the meta of a football game these devs need to watch actual football before putting this stuff in.
  • RebelRob
    3242 posts National Call-Up
    4-0 and absolutely flying with 3 rq’s before half time. 4th game I was dominating and somehow scraped a win in the 88th minute with a cruyff masterclass.

Never had this good gameplay on a Friday before. There’s the usual bs going on, but I actually want to carry on playing for once!
  • Pauldejong6
    11-2. One disconnect and a 2-3 loss with 15-4 shots :sunglasses: It's all fine, I cant really care about record, I'm thoroughly enjoying Ibra, KdB and VvD despite the poor servers.
  • Wento
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect
    11-6 so far
    Was doing 10-3 then I suddenly couldn’t defend !
  • hoban95
    46382 posts FIFA Cover Star
    2-2

This is going to be a bad week...
  • sturges12345
    2564 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why do some morons watch every single cutscene man
  • sturges12345
    2564 posts Fans' Favourite
    Went from 1-3 to 5-3, but could honestly be 7-1.
    One of the games i was losing 3-1, but i make comeback to 4-3. Then of course he scores absolute garbage and trash goals. Tell me where is the skill in these goals:
  • nathswfc
    1282 posts Professional
    8-0. 88 matthaus as a cm is an absolute machine
  • Reus
    21586 posts Club Captain
    Just conceded in the 49th min

Was only supposed to be 2 mins added on
  • '96dc2
    8372 posts League Winner
    6-1 and done for today.
  • Reus
    21586 posts Club Captain
    Reus wrote: »
    Just conceded in the 49th min

Was only supposed to be 2 mins added on

And I lose to his third 25 yard finesse of the game

Goes through the legs of the defender I put directly in front of his player to block the shot

Game is so stupid :D
  • hjdjydyufu
    4072 posts National Call-Up
    3-2 and I dont really like my new team. Downgraded my defense and midfield to get 88 Best. Don't love it.
  • Blackpoolmonster
    3710 posts National Call-Up
    Does anyone else smash their way to silver one/gold three each weekend doing 10 wins from 12 or 13 then just go on a ridiculous losing run of like eight or nine games?

Every weekend it’s the same, I’m either smashing people and getting them quit within the first half or getting smashed myself, there’s no middle ground and it’s starting to really grind my gears every weekend. I don’t expect to win every game but why is it just so black and white. Fly to silver one, gold three then only just scrape gold three or gold two? It’s doing my head in.