Stopped playing after i played Tass cba. Finished on 2nd acc 17-4

How many hours you been playing straight lol

He is a stud who stays up to 5am to play for his brother :joy:

@Azof

He has joined his other account @Cerberuhs @Blarix

Oh snap i didn't even see that .
  • SF9
    8369 posts League Winner
    @Nen do you use Prime Ferdinand? Would you recommend?
  • Nen
    4346 posts Moderator
    SF9 wrote: »
    @Nen do you use Prime Ferdinand? Would you recommend?

@SF9 I do. Did the sbc straight away. He has been in my side for the past two years, so when the sbc hit he had to be done.

. I think he is fantastic. Completely suits the game play. His aggression works so well. He won’t be going anywhere for a long time!
  • hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    edited November 2018
    SGLT wrote: »
    Any reviews on Aubameyang, don’t know whether to keep and use him or sell as I’m low on coins

@SGLT

He is my best striker. Use him as a target man in a 4321. Whip crosses into him...goal. Volleys...goal. Through balls...goal. Long shot finesse...goal.
  • Primal
    4335 posts National Call-Up
    so they've addressed shots ie tap ins that don't go where you aim, happy with that must cost me 2 games a weekend league. Hopefully they address the server issues.
  • SGLT
    6192 posts Big Money Move
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    SGLT wrote: »
    Any reviews on Aubameyang, don’t know whether to keep and use him or sell as I’m low on coins

@SGLT

He is my best striker. Use him as a target man in a 4321. Whip crosses into him...goal. Volleys...goal. Through balls...goal. Long shot finesse...goal.

Cheers I’m going to give him a run out tonight in rivals and see how he is
  • Jackadinho
    1106 posts Professional
    I swear that makes it sound like buffed AI defending when they close you down in front of you
  • M98H
    12700 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018
    Primal wrote: »
    so they've addressed shots ie tap ins that don't go where you aim, happy with that must cost me 2 games a weekend league. Hopefully they address the server issues.

Can’t ever see them addressing server issues tbh. I’m sure in their mind it’s “our” connection.

What I would find hilarious is if they allow us to see the ping we have to the dedicated servers, I’m sure it would be 200+ at times :joy:
  • ColeWorld
    9854 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone tried Vrsjalko? Strong link to Nainggolan..
  • Keano
    12763 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone else's gameplay laggy & bloody awful?

Trying to play but it's ridiculous atm, can only imagine WL will be just as bad.
  • Carswell
    8187 posts League Winner
    ColeWorld wrote: »

Been awesome for me, use the inter triangle in my current squad
  • ColeWorld
    Carswell wrote: »

Been awesome for me, use the inter triangle in my current squad

thx mate, glad to hear that
  • ColeWorld
    Is baby Best wasted as RCAM?
  • ColeWorld wrote: »

Better there than as a winger tbf
  • Keano
    12763 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018

Nah he's amazing there, I've usedhim rm/cam in a 4231 wide, he's smashed it for me & when he doesnt its because my opponent tried to block him out of the game, so it opened space for my Lm/LAM etc.
  • ColeWorld
    edited November 2018
    Nice! Now I only have to figure out which Icon I use as CCAM. Middle Raul, Baby Stoijkov, Middle Nedved... everyone of them looks amazing. Or if I should go with Suarez Red there and buy someone like Butragueno... team building is so hard every time :D
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    getting 3 bars in Rivals .. awful
  • Smudge
    4526 posts National Call-Up
    Marcelo or Alba for LB if I don't use stay back while attacking?
  • Smudge wrote: »

Marcelo everyday of the week. Alba is garbage apart from his pace he has 77 defending or something
  • Carlos181
    3790 posts National Call-Up
    Smudge wrote: »

Marcelo was class for me, but I went back to Alba because he just left that side open with no chance of catching the winger.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31675 posts National Team Captain
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    14 games left. Started 0-2 now 14-2. Was absolutely livid with myself at the start aswell

go outside

At 4am?

yes
    0605246b0a139664620cbbc53126c0cd.jpeg

Stats :

Anyone know why it shows he made 8 saves which would indicate me having 9 shots on target including the goal...his DDG made 3-4 great saves that were perfect timed finesse shots. 1st goal was great from him. Second was a far post Gullit header. Last goal was a shot with R9 that went in cause it's R9. He did the La Croqueta skill move about 743 times literally couldn't touch his R9 when he was doing it looks stupid
    1435050fedf99d3868dae9a128fedbf7.jpeg
    4a306ce084e4083b011c4b8fc8e302b1.jpeg

I'm pretty sure anytime the ball touches a GK's hands, they count it as a save, which would include anytime you sent a through ball and it went straight to the GK
  • LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    14 games left. Started 0-2 now 14-2. Was absolutely livid with myself at the start aswell

go outside

At 4am?

yes
    0605246b0a139664620cbbc53126c0cd.jpeg

Stats :

Anyone know why it shows he made 8 saves which would indicate me having 9 shots on target including the goal...his DDG made 3-4 great saves that were perfect timed finesse shots. 1st goal was great from him. Second was a far post Gullit header. Last goal was a shot with R9 that went in cause it's R9. He did the La Croqueta skill move about 743 times literally couldn't touch his R9 when he was doing it looks stupid
    1435050fedf99d3868dae9a128fedbf7.jpeg
    4a306ce084e4083b011c4b8fc8e302b1.jpeg

I'm pretty sure anytime the ball touches a GK's hands, they count it as a save, which would include anytime you sent a through ball and it went straight to the GK

Majority were timed finesse shots that were going top right though easily did 5 of them myself
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31675 posts National Team Captain
    Couchy wrote: »
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Couchy wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    BWild wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »
    No way...they've finished their game completely...

What a load of nonsense. He is from u.k and said we use it as idiot...hahaha. spineless coward. Just admit you messed up and take your ban.

Ea did the right thing.

He literally said what he did was wrong, knows that he broke the code of conduct, says EA are 100% in the right for banning him, and apologized...

Not specificaly calling you out, but so many people either didn't watch the video or only watched about 30 seconds and decided that was good enough to have an opinion on the matter.

good he apologised but shouldn't of said that. I haven't heard anyone over the age of 16 say that. I don't buy he didn't know what it meant but guess he can't exactly say he did.

What did he say? Someone can PM me, i just can't watch the video. :D

He used a word us brits call a cigarette. Big deal in America apparently.

I can vouch for that. Used to work in Seattle regularly and pretty much stopped a whole office by saying I was popping out for a f**.

That’s brilliant :joy: I had a friend who went to Florida and asked one of the locals if he could bum a f**. (In the UK this literally means ‘can I have a cigarette’) they nearly kicked the **** out of him :joy: his sister had to jump in to explain

tbf, Florida is it's own little world down there. they want to kick the **** out of anyone for anything.
  • SF9
    8369 posts League Winner
    edited November 2018
    Anyone used Thiago Silva? Just pulled his CL card in the 3 player pack and it’s someone I hardly come up against..

Nvm just realised he’s tradeable see yaaaa
  • ha032742
    35039 posts Moderator
    Neuer or DDG? Which one is better...I noticed that Neuer has comes for crosses trait?
  • Jwhite
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Going intk my first WL this weekend any tips gameplay wise? Seem to struggle closing games out.
  • ColeWorld
    Draft's Gameplay is sooooo bad. And now I got kicked from the servers in the final. Never happend in outside of WL before