16682 posts Moderator
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    No extension?

Doesn't look like that.
  • NDJ591
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    ended with 14:0
    since 2 weeks every game is laggin.
    Servers are an absolute nightmare and EA does nothing against it.
    yesterday nobody cant play for 2 hours. friday nobody cant play, too.
    Just wow. I think EA is busy counting money
  • Joestoe
    4643 posts National Call-Up
    If this doesn't ring any bell at EA's office that something might be wrong, I don't know what will. Matchmaking has been disabled 3 times in the last 4 days and when the servers were up, the gameplay was atrocious. Have never had lag in previous years on WL, but now I consider myself lucky if I don't have lag. And then there still is the massive input delay people have to deal with... Beyond a joke.
  • chaser2k15
    13358 posts Has That Special Something
    No extension?

Doesn't look like that.

Oh well. One win off whatever 11 wins is.
  • Joestoe
    4643 posts National Call-Up
    No extension?

Doesn't look like that.

Oh well. One win off whatever 11 wins is.

10 wins :trollface:
  • EddieFicio
    21301 posts Club Captain
    2530ca428094d4216a11a9594a63ce0a.png

tenor.gif
  • WFCBagnall
    69492 posts Moderator
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    2530ca428094d4216a11a9594a63ce0a.png

tenor.gif

He had a better shot accuracy than you tbf ☺
  • Nen
    4345 posts Moderator
    Had one of those too @EddieFicio . Most delayed game i had all weekend. Was quite happy 2-0 up and then boom. Couldnt even player switch.

6b803652810db15a55c61be9a623bbb8.png

Happy with 26 but just thinking what could have been haha.
  • TimRUFC
    3222 posts National Call-Up
    Whoever the guy was at 1am who backed out at 1-0 in the 3rd minute I’d like to just say thanks. Was knackered and running out of steam with 2 games left and needed a final win for gold 2 so thanks again for taking one for a higher cause :wink:
  • Pauldejong6
    6720 posts Big Money Move
    Losing like 4 games a weekend like this. Joke.
    91c161a78a013c9cd51a8784ff96c72a.jpg
  • Tof33z
    6337 posts Big Money Move
    Couchy wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Primal wrote: »
    BWild wrote: »
    Blarix wrote: »
    LukakuMUFC wrote: »
    No way...they've finished their game completely...

What a load of nonsense. He is from u.k and said we use it as idiot...hahaha. spineless coward. Just admit you messed up and take your ban.

Ea did the right thing.

He literally said what he did was wrong, knows that he broke the code of conduct, says EA are 100% in the right for banning him, and apologized...

Not specificaly calling you out, but so many people either didn't watch the video or only watched about 30 seconds and decided that was good enough to have an opinion on the matter.

good he apologised but shouldn't of said that. I haven't heard anyone over the age of 16 say that. I don't buy he didn't know what it meant but guess he can't exactly say he did.

What did he say? Someone can PM me, i just can't watch the video. :D

He used a word us brits call a cigarette. Big deal in America apparently.

I can vouch for that. Used to work in Seattle regularly and pretty much stopped a whole office by saying I was popping out for a f**.
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    edited November 2018
    Tof33z wrote: »

What a load of nonsense. He is from u.k and said we use it as idiot...hahaha. spineless coward. Just admit you messed up and take your ban.

Ea did the right thing.

He literally said what he did was wrong, knows that he broke the code of conduct, says EA are 100% in the right for banning him, and apologized...

Not specificaly calling you out, but so many people either didn't watch the video or only watched about 30 seconds and decided that was good enough to have an opinion on the matter.

good he apologised but shouldn't of said that. I haven't heard anyone over the age of 16 say that. I don't buy he didn't know what it meant but guess he can't exactly say he did.

I can vouch for that. Used to work in Seattle regularly and pretty much stopped a whole office by saying I was popping out for a f**.

That’s brilliant :joy: I had a friend who went to Florida and asked one of the locals if he could bum a f**. (In the UK this literally means ‘can I have a cigarette’) they nearly kicked the **** out of him :joy: his sister had to jump in to explain
  • Choepiechakie
    31408 posts National Team Captain

Ea did the right thing.

That’s brilliant :joy: I had a friend who went to Florida and asked one of the locals if he could bum a f**. (In the UK this literally means ‘can I have a cigarette’) they nearly kicked the **** out of him :joy: his sister had to jump in to explain

I mean like bum a f** I would think the same.

But good story gave me a chuckle
  • Tof33z

Ea did the right thing.

ooft :) :)
  • Dan is Clutch
    24571 posts Club Captain
    I genuinely had absolutely no issues with lag or bad servers during this WL. I must be the only person. :joy: I must of played at the right times.
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    2687 posts Fans' Favourite
    I genuinely had absolutely no issues with lag or bad servers during this WL. I must be the only person. :joy: I must of played at the right times.
    Most of mine were absolutely fine! Had a few sluggish games were my players felt heavy on Saturday and Sunday but the only actual laggy ones I played were my last 2 last night after the servers broke again!
  • Tof33z

I've only played like 3 WL since the start of 18 but no real issues - maybe 2 or 3 games that felt a bit treacly but nothing terrible. Likewise Rivals is fine for me. I find a cold reboot helps after a slow game but might be placebo.
  • IDARYL
    5625 posts Big Money Move
    Had a temptation to buy the game, just come here to put myself off it. Cheers you guys helped a lot.

See you again next week :*
  • Cantonas Collar
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is the shooting inside the box a fault in the coding?

The number of easy chances that are going wide (that went in last year) are ridiculous. Meanwhile long shots fly in due to timed finishing. Doesn’t make sense.
  • Campino
    26861 posts Player of the Year
    edited November 2018

I didn’t either to be honest Dan, my only problem was not being able to play Friday screwed me and when I tried to play a few yesterday matchmaking was down so I just kinda threw in the towel and went out, other than that it was good to play
  • Dan is Clutch
    24571 posts Club Captain
    Campino wrote: »

I didn’t either to be honest Dan, my only problem was not being able to play Friday screwed me and when I tried to play a few yesterday matchmaking was down so I just kinda threw in the towel and went out, other than that it was good to play

Yeah luckily the servers going down last night didn't affect me because my games were done.
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    Is the shooting inside the box a fault in the coding?

The number of easy chances that are going wide (that went in last year) are ridiculous. Meanwhile long shots fly in due to timed finishing. Doesn’t make sense.

100%. Inside the box finishing is quite simply not right.
  • Campino
    26861 posts Player of the Year

Yeah luckily the servers going down last night didn't affect me because my games were done.

I would have liked to have tried to get to G1 to be honest but I’m not losing any sleep over it. Enjoyable 19 games for me apart from one loss which I felt hard done by.

Didn’t think I would ever say the WL was “enjoyable”
  • Dan is Clutch
    24571 posts Club Captain

I would have liked to have tried to get to G1 to be honest but I’m not losing any sleep over it. Enjoyable 19 games for me apart from one loss which I felt hard done by.

Didn’t think I would ever say the WL was “enjoyable”

I agree, if anyone had told me last year that WL would be the most enjoyable thing to play in FIFA 19 i would of laughed in their face. :joy:
  • Dan is Clutch
    24571 posts Club Captain
    Wait, was we supposed to get 2k champ points back because of the WL getting delayed? Or was that only if you didn’t play?
  • samthederbyram
    1199 posts Professional
    Wait, was we supposed to get 2k champ points back because of the WL getting delayed? Or was that only if you didn’t play?

Would also like to know this
  • Tof33z
    scenes when everybody re-registers with the refunds and it goes down again Friday or gets cancelled
  • Dan is Clutch
    24571 posts Club Captain
    scenes when everybody re-registers with the refunds and it goes down again Friday or gets cancelled

I didn’t get any points refunded. :joy: