The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• Libguy
    4763 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Just realised it costs £7.99 to change a gamer tag, feels bad man :#

It also resets your post count on here too

Didn't he lose his real forum acc anyways?

I miss the refined @coatsy - sommelier of fine bath waters, appreciator of proper calcio, and provocateur of the people against the man. Now we're stuck with @ccooaattssyy - will drink damn near any bath water on sight, 442 Brexitball steward, and just another cog in the wheel of the bourgeoisie.

Did he lose his username when we switched forums? Didn't we have the option to keep our old username?
  • ccooaattssyy
    6933 posts Big Money Move
    This account is SUPERIOR to that namby pamby **** account that lingered around kiddies playgrounds offering FIFA points for pictures.

Love a pint of the barmaids bath water, love a 442 & long ball. Should leave with NO DEAL we’ve won 1 World Cup & 2 World Wars. Jimeney Claude Juncker Belongs in Her Majesty’s pleasure. 31st OCTOBER, INDEPENDENCE DAY.
  • Orison
    47695 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Libguy wrote: »

I miss the refined @coatsy - sommelier of fine bath waters, appreciator of proper calcio, and provocateur of the people against the man. Now we're stuck with @ccooaattssyy - will drink damn near any bath water on sight, 442 Brexitball steward, and just another cog in the wheel of the bourgeoisie.

Did he lose his username when we switched forums? Didn't we have the option to keep our old username?

Probably forgot the password.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20414 posts Club Captain

Lost his password and his dignity.
  • Carswell
    8187 posts League Winner

Lost his password and his dignity.

It’s easy to lose both in the murky depths of a woman’s bath water
  • EddieFicio
    21407 posts Club Captain
    I havent used my forum account for buying fifa in forever, its even a PS4 acc lol
  • GL
    6508 posts Big Money Move
    Sweatbands out, goggles on
  • Libguy
    4763 posts National Call-Up
    GL wrote: »

I keep a towel next to me when I play. That's not a joke; that's what I do.
  • GL

5-0 just short of 40 mins. The goggles are working
  • Orison

My opponents are so bad they actually want to experience the good (loan) players they now finally have. They aren't quitting.
  • GL

My opponents are so bad they actually want to experience the good (loan) players they now finally have. They aren't quitting.

This guy subbed on his loans half time 3-0 down and still quit out 😭😭😭
  • Orison
    edited August 30
    @GL 9-1 win, 8-2 win, 3rd opponent is waiting for auto kick offs and pausing 3 times (also watching all replays even of missed chances).

Think it's time for to have the "it's August ffs" talk with him.

Edit: Now he's scoring own goals in the 90th and again waits for auto kick off everytime. Unreal
  • GL
    @GL 9-1 win, 8-2 win, 3rd opponent is waiting for auto kick offs and pausing 3 times (also watching all replays even of missed chances).

Edit: Now he's scoring own goals in the 90th and again waits for auto kick off everytime. Unreal

In some parts of the world it’s hours away from September 🤯 😭
  • Orison

In some parts of the world it’s hours away from September 🤯 😭

Update: He now claims that he only did it after I "started singing" after my 2nd goal.

Asked him what song it was, waiting for a reply.
  • Orison
    @GL 9-1, 8-2, 8-1, 7-1, 5-1, not a single quit. Don't think I was ever this bored in my life.

They aren't even scoring early to have some hope or so. It's in the 80th while I'm staring at my phone :joy:
  • Thefranchise92
    3552 posts National Call-Up
    @GL 9-1, 8-2, 8-1, 7-1, 5-1, not a single quit. Don't think I was ever this bored in my life.

They aren't even scoring early to have some hope or so. It's in the 80th while I'm staring at my phone :joy:

People that do this are annoying. Either as some misguided win by wasting both your times or for 400 measly SP. You get that for a loss pretty much in rivals. Ea need to introduce( in wl anyway), 5 or 6goals deficit auto loss but keep your 400 sp
  • sido1968
    1272 posts Professional
    Thankfully not had those kind of tankings but rarely quit as if I am playing WL it means I am working thru the week (4on 4off 12hr shifts) so no time to play rivals then. Also I have 2 teams and fitness does not replenish after a quit. Thirdly I will NEVER quit to anyone who has a long celebration, watches replays and pauses all the time. I figure if they have enough time for that they have enough time to finish the game while I rubber band and go for a smoke.
  • GL

@Orison just dab when you score and they leave
  • SGLT
    6192 posts Big Money Move
    Managed to finish the Henry sbc so I could try him in the last wl, was brilliant for me last year

after 5 games he has no goals or assists,

Eusebio has been put back in my team instead
  • GL
    TOTS Ederson is super AI
  • Orison
    @GL ending fifa 19 with a banger
    2T63dTD.gif
  • GL
    @GL ending fifa 19 with a banger
    2T63dTD.gif

Magnifico, Extraordinario. You can’t learn that, just pure talent
  • GL
    Half way through :#
  • Orison
    @GL I lied. Decided to play another game. Ref just casually ends the game and we go to pens
    U3fCJ4g.gif
  • GL
    @GL I lied. Decided to play another game. Ref just casually ends the game and we go to pens
    U3fCJ4g.gif

Yikes
  • futureyears
    1116 posts Professional
    U3fCJ4g.gif

Yikes

Don Hutchison in the Merseyside derby springs to mind :#
  • Finesse_4days
    6879 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 1
    This game is so flawed in terms of the META ways to score it is actually laughable. After not playing Fifa 19 for a week due to uninstalling it I played a few games with the loan players they gift you at a friends house for a final few games of Fifa 19.
    First goal I score I do a EL tornado with Maradona and then on his weak foot from outside the box volley it top bins, then I score an aidsy goal on the counter after a ball over the top and then I get the ball half way in the opponents half, I think **** it I'll score an aids goal , I hit a 20 yard X pass into Toty CR7 , not facing the goal , who then hits a 30 yard volley top bins for the RQ.
    All this happens while 1 vs 1 get missed regularly, attacking runs are awful , players miss empty nets regularly, first touches are non league level from Elite attackers, and dribbling is non existent.

Fifa 20 better have much better shooting mechanics and overall gameplay as if it is no better I will hardly play any games in Fut. Fifa 20 has to be a lot better, if it isn't who ever is responsible needs to be sent to Siberia for some hard labour.
  • Littleland95
    16707 posts Moderator
    So fun to face opponents like this in the WL:

oERQcQa.jpg

Lost 2 matches where I was 1-0 up and opponent subbed in TOTY CR7 loan.

Stopping at 14-3.
  • GL
    Disappointing end, got to 17-2 this afternoon and couldn’t be bothered to play any more. That’s it for me, new job + back to uni for next 3 years no more Xbox :#
  • Orison
    Disappointing end, got to 17-2 this afternoon and couldn’t be bothered to play any more. That’s it for me, new job + back to uni for next 3 years no more Xbox :#

Is your uni like a jail or how are you not able to continue playing there? :D