• Crazy Creaky Jr
    2705 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    I implore someone to watch this clip below and tell me you still can’t see why people cry foul play.

3 cross bar hits in 3 seconds, 2 of them were timed shots and a header that wasn’t but still, it was havertz who regularly sticks headers in from anywhere but also misses the 4th attempt on goal.

Now the guy wasn’t the worst player, but I had so many chances in the match and only just manage to win in et, but it should have been a cricket score really. The game definitely kept him in it.

https://xboxclips.com/rebelrobot123/431e547f-5906-4e95-a0aa-4dd834b26e19

Rebel Robot, @Pugzilla this one of your opponents ?

My “theory” is simply they may, but probably don’t, feed us potatoes when we hit a losing streak around a +2/-2. Always feels like after a few losses a potato shows up.

Plot twist you’re the potato that other people face...

Finish gold 1 most weekends and that’s 10 or fewer losses I’d say 3-5 people are way better. Then the middle 15 games are toss ups. I don’t pretend to be some world beater I can only interpret my experience as I see it.

Same song for 3 years now, your losses are always against "worse" players, and you always end up in gold 2-1.

And your story is the same every year too. Try to go pro, fail miserably, turn into forum nobody bully, delete your team, and the get **** premium and beat your **** raw for 7 months and then start the FIFA cycle all over again.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lmao you're missing graduating with a bachelors degree in MIS, getting a stable full-time job that pays very well, and buying a home. My life is just getting started buddy, unlike yours :*

But did you take a dump 6 times on 1 day? No I dont think so. So get in line with your life achievements.
  • Paciga45
    3546 posts National Call-Up
    I implore someone to watch this clip below and tell me you still can’t see why people cry foul play.

3 cross bar hits in 3 seconds, 2 of them were timed shots and a header that wasn’t but still, it was havertz who regularly sticks headers in from anywhere but also misses the 4th attempt on goal.

Now the guy wasn’t the worst player, but I had so many chances in the match and only just manage to win in et, but it should have been a cricket score really. The game definitely kept him in it.

My “theory” is simply they may, but probably don’t, feed us potatoes when we hit a losing streak around a +2/-2. Always feels like after a few losses a potato shows up.

Finish gold 1 most weekends and that’s 10 or fewer losses I’d say 3-5 people are way better. Then the middle 15 games are toss ups. I don’t pretend to be some world beater I can only interpret my experience as I see it.

Same song for 3 years now, your losses are always against "worse" players, and you always end up in gold 2-1.

And your story is the same every year too. Try to go pro, fail miserably, turn into forum nobody bully, delete your team, and the get **** premium and beat your **** raw for 7 months and then start the FIFA cycle all over again.

Lmao you're missing graduating with a bachelors degree in MIS, getting a stable full-time job that pays very well, and buying a home. My life is just getting started buddy, unlike yours :*

Congratulations on hitting the threshold of mediocrity. Next time work on an actual achievement before you flex
  • Agent Murhawk
    8240 posts League Winner
    Paciga45 wrote: »

Congratulations on hitting the threshold of mediocrity. Next time work on an actual achievement before you flex
    I know reading isn't your strong point so I made it clearer for you :)
    My life is just getting started buddy
  • Tof33z
    6475 posts Big Money Move
    Next up, my dad would batter your dad
  • GL
    6520 posts Big Money Move
    This is the content I like to see
  • PelzyWelzy
    9330 posts League Winner
    GL wrote: »

For sure.

6pm hasn’t been quite this good for fair while.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20478 posts Club Captain
    GL wrote: »

Man, I love August.
  • Thefranchise92
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »
    A gold 2 player wondering why he's bad and coming to the conclusion that he might play bots instead of real humans.

I wish that was in GD, but it's actually in the WL thread @GL . Feelsbadman.

Why do you talk like this/that?
  • Thefranchise92
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Damn imagine cussing people you've never met or will meet online like it will get to them. Strange
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20478 posts Club Captain
    Damn imagine cussing people you've never met or will meet online like it will get to them. Strange

Fhackoff
  • Carswell
    8206 posts League Winner

Fhackoff

Flagged
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20478 posts Club Captain
    Carswell wrote: »

Fhackoff

Flagged

Thank you for your service
  • Alexrb89
    3455 posts National Call-Up

CJag2sP.png
  • Libguy
    4763 posts National Call-Up

Oh my god! Everybody just CALM DOWN! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELVES! JUST CALM DOWN AND LET ME TALK! OKAY!?

. . . . . there’s a **** premium?
  • Agent Murhawk
    8240 posts League Winner
    Libguy wrote: »

Oh my god! Everybody just CALM DOWN! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELVES! JUST CALM DOWN AND LET ME TALK! OKAY!?

. . . . . there’s a **** premium?

What would the actual benefit be over non premium? Asking for a friend...
  • ccooaattssyy
    7046 posts Big Money Move
    Exclusive videos
  • ORANGEeffect05
    20478 posts Club Captain
    Exclusive videos

And the bathwater subscription
  • ccooaattssyy
    7046 posts Big Money Move
    Oh pappy
  • Campino
    26938 posts Player of the Year
    Good to see some the usual suspects still embarrassing themselves in the WL thread
  • Pikachu
    8631 posts League Winner
    Date check please? @EddieFicio
  • WFCBagnall
    69618 posts Moderator
    11-0
  • EddieFicio
    21453 posts Club Captain
    Pikachu wrote: »
    Date check please? @EddieFicio

August 24th, 1 more WL to go before these freaks are forced to ascend into valhalla and stop their WL ordeal
  • Keano
    12920 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    11-0

Mad that you're still playing, don't tell me you still play all 30 (even playing at all is bad enough).
  • Orison
    47792 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Keano wrote: »
    11-0

Mad that you're still playing, don't tell me you still play all 30 (even playing at all is bad enough).

I know that's nothing for you, but some people might actually enjoy playing a few games (even in August) ;)
  • Pikachu
    8631 posts League Winner
    11-0

I know that's nothing for you, but some people might actually enjoy playing a few games (even in August) ;)

Yeah, I’ve stopped playing, but I don’t get peoples’ issues with people still playing in August.
  • Keano
    12920 posts Has That Special Something
    11-0

11-0

Yeah, I’ve stopped playing, but I don’t get peoples’ issues with people still playing in August.

more the fact there's nothing to play for & giving yourself a break before the next one, wasn't me having a dig at all & I'm sure @WFCBagnall knows that.
  • WFCBagnall
    69618 posts Moderator
    11-0

11-0

more the fact there's nothing to play for & giving yourself a break before the next one, wasn't me having a dig at all & I'm sure @WFCBagnall knows that.

I know mate :)

I've always played up until the last day, same every year.

I had enough at 15-4 and my brother got me up to 21-5 then he had enough. That'll do me.
  • Pugzilla
    15874 posts World Class
    edited August 25
    11-0

11-0

I had enough at 15-4 and my brother got me up to 21-5 then he had enough. That'll do me.

I cant read "That'll do me" without thinking it in Bootlegger's voice lol
  • WFCBagnall
    69618 posts Moderator
    11-0

11-0

I cant read "That'll do me" without thinking it in Bootleger's voice lol

Aye aye captain
  • Libguy
    4763 posts National Call-Up
    edited August 25
    8-2 - one loss on penalties and one loss from one of those "you ain't winning this one, chief" games.

My last game, the opponent has an incredible team and he's using the loan players. He puts three past me in the first 22 minutes - a no-scope first time shot and two headers from crosses that he whipped in from the corner flag. He has his guys do the slow trot to the corner flag on every goal and watches all the replays.

I get fouled and, as my guy goes to take the quick restart, he pauses the game. Luckily I was waiting to take the free kick. And then, as I'm about to hit the free kick, he pauses it again. Unclear to me why you can even pause it in that situation, but, of course, now I'm just livid and I figure this guy just wants me to quit.

I manage to get two back before halftime. And then I tie it in the second half.

And then

in the third minute

of three minutes of extra time -

X4GgbZK.gif