The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    69577 posts Moderator
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Beta ruined, back to 19 we go.

Its better now than what it was. Unless you mean the changes in squads, Its a bit ott

Very ott
  • Orison
    47734 posts FIFA Cover Star
    edited August 17
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Beta ruined, back to 19 we go.

Its better now than what it was. Unless you mean the changes in squads, Its a bit ott

Very ott

You don't like the full if squads that somehow all got toty ratings?

Tbf you need these players to test out what's wrong with the game mechanics. Can't hit bug volleys with 76 loic remy :trollface:

Ofc you don't really need them to see what's wrong with the game apart from game mechanics, can see that the first time a player tries to sprint or dribble :(
  • Agent Murhawk
    8217 posts League Winner
    For those used to FIFA 19 assistance you're going to be disappointed in a month
  • Hicksy2011
    12894 posts Has That Special Something

Thank **** for that
    My housemate basically just lets the computer defend and then moans when he concedes it does my head in
  • ChrisLFC
    7035 posts Big Money Move
    Is it still TOTS red picks? Not going to bother past silver 1 if it isn't.

Need some high rated players to finish Eusebio
  • lf2009
    2210 posts Fans' Favourite

I would say it sounds promising but we no how that turns out every year after people start whining
  • Tsarov
    3205 posts National Call-Up
    lf2009 wrote: »

I would say it sounds promising but we no how that turns out every year after people start whining

Hopefully case of FIFA 18 will not return.

From manual defending to AI assistance in a single patch. Pre-patch FIFA 18 was absolutely great and very rewarding.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9328 posts League Winner
    Only played to 11 (11-4 overall) - UEFA Giroud has 18 goals and absolutely none of them with his head, swear down most of them have been him ghosting to get in behind in my 442 :joy:

Using that 87 IF Schar as well this weekend, he’s been really bloody good. Tackles like Ramos.

OP non TOTS Prem teams are still more than capable of competing it seems.
  • Cadey 5
    10390 posts Has That Special Something
    Played to 14 wins not sure why went 9-1 with a Full United Past and Present teams.

Moments Giggs is not great
    FUTSWAP Zaha is a great impact sub
  • BecksRightPeg
    378 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Played to 14 wins not sure why went 9-1 with a Full United Past and Present teams.

Moments Giggs is not great
    FUTSWAP Zaha is a great impact sub

Building a Man Utd team myself. Can you share your team? I only have about 2m with Pogba, Rashford, Rio and De gea already in my club.
  • AlexSolm
    8186 posts League Winner
    Another T100 finish to end the season. o:)
  • Littleland95
    16713 posts Moderator
    AlexSolm wrote: »
    Another T100 finish to end the season. o:)

Machine! That's great.

I stopped at 17. Surprised I did that many wins.

Still have some fun, but motivation not the same as it was. :joy:
  • Sanchezzzz
    3830 posts National Call-Up
    Funniest thing is people on here thinking they all manually defend and never let the AI do anything :joy:
  • Keano
    12808 posts Has That Special Something
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Funniest thing is people on here thinking they all manually defend and never let the AI do anything :joy:

This. It's never fully manual defending & everyone can act all morally high & all that, but the everyone relies on AI defending to an extent. Since it's been so OP I've just started relying on if 100%, so 20 will be adapting back to manually controlling players, but so will everyone else.
  • WFCBagnall
    69577 posts Moderator

You've saw my games Joe
  • Sanchezzzz

You've saw my games Joe

I’ve “seen” your games, El Gunman strategies
  • WFCBagnall
    69577 posts Moderator

You've saw my games Joe

source.gif
  • Sanchezzzz

You've saw my games Joe

source.gif

:joy:
  • AjaxLegends
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero

What’s it called when you always switch to the nearest defender to defend yourself, but because you’re drunk and old af and you press the wrong button and your defender auto lunges to block a shot?
  • BrentfordFC
    11644 posts Has That Special Something
    GL wrote: »
    2e7aad0ce9b9d0f091f62db0589bc8f0.png

nothing about this makes sense

Cut in and shoot with the full backs :trollface:
  • Sanchezzzz

What’s it called when you always switch to the nearest defender to defend yourself, but because you’re drunk and old af and you press the wrong button and your defender auto lunges to block a shot?

LouisQW
  • Daveofwales01
    8345 posts League Winner

FIFA?
  • Primal
    4347 posts National Call-Up
    Havent done a WL in a month and sacked the BETA off after a day, might be the first year I dodge fifa
  • Orison
    Primal wrote: »
    Havent done a WL in a month and sacked the BETA off after a day, might be the first year I dodge fifa

See you in a month pal
  • sturges12345
    2982 posts National Call-Up
    Hate the beta but already game sharing with a friend so basically have to buy 20
  • Finesse_4days
    6895 posts Big Money Move
    edited August 23
    Decided to play a few WL games just for the sake of it , won the first game 13-2 lol, was 9-2 up at half time how they didn't quit I will never know. 2nd game 5-0 RQ win after half an hour **** me some people cant defend.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9328 posts League Winner
    Decided to play a few WL games just for the sake of it , won the first game 13-2 lol, was 9-2 up at half time how they didn't quit I will never know. 2nd game 5-0 RQ win after half an hour **** me some people cant defend.

Probably suffering the same tragic delay I have been since Tuesday... rendered my team and defence in particular completely useless.

Like wtf is going on with fullbacks charging out to mark a winger, changing their mind midway then arcing a 20 yard run back towards the middle of the penalty area so they’re effectively standing on top of your own CB’s? :joy:

My players are doing such weird **** I’m not even fussed that I’m conceding 5 a game, they are so far behind in their reactions, movements etc there’s absolutely **** all you can do about it.. just gotta smile and move on to the next thrashing.

• ORANGEeffect05
    20459 posts Club Captain

Only bots left playing 19 as they don't have emotions
  • WFCBagnall
    69577 posts Moderator

Only bots left playing 19 as they don't have emotions

:shifty:
  • Orison
    I registered for wl, gotta earn my fifa 20 kits @ORANGEeffect05

I'm not even at home and haven't played in 2 weeks.