The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• Crazy Creaky Jr
    2516 posts Fans' Favourite
    Even showing the subs the guy had, respect!
  • Scutch
    10272 posts Has That Special Something
    Even showing the subs the guy had, respect!

I did a "Copy Team" when he quit out as I couldn't get a picture of the starting XI screen. It was such a good lineup. Maybe he had reasons to quit out that early, but would have liked to have seen how I fared against that :)
  • Sanchezzzz
    3806 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »
    I just don't like fortnite. Graphics for 3 year olds.

Hopefully the new cod is good atleast (For the first time in 10 years)

This statement sums up your mentality tbf
  • Scutch
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    I just don't like fortnite. Graphics for 3 year olds.

Hopefully the new cod is good atleast (For the first time in 10 years)

This statement sums up your mentality tbf

:D
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    1eq2k1.jpg

Yes lads!!!!!! Beat Empoli Legend to secure it. Unreal Fifa by me this week.

Congrats! Awesome run!

• Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    edited July 22
    @AlexSolm we got T100 again mate :) gg

I finished the exact rank as last week lol :lol:
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    edited July 22
    If any of you have a spare 3 mill, I highly recommend Modric TOTY. He is keeping me from doing Prime a Gullit, he is an outstanding player at CDM in a 4231.
  • Orison
    47058 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Primal wrote: »
    Ended up playing to 23-4, the shame :s lost to the same top 100 guy twice and both times his toty ddg saved him lol

That's my last WL done.

See you next week.

Also @Scutch I usually feel the same while being ingame, but just record a 5min clip and watch back the game, it's just a feeling but not real. Same can happen if you match a good player early on. For me it's about matching better players so the usual easy goals don't work as well, but it's also about being overplayed. 30 games in 3 days is just not for me. At some point between games 20-25 my ability goes down the drain, because I get stressed out and start moaning about the game :joy: fortunately I can still grind out enough wins to finish on 23-26 wins.
  • Scutch
    Ended up playing to 23-4, the shame :s lost to the same top 100 guy twice and both times his toty ddg saved him lol

That's my last WL done.

See you next week.

Also @Scutch I usually feel the same while being ingame, but just record a 5min clip and watch back the game, it's just a feeling but not real. Same can happen if you match a good player early on. For me it's about matching better players so the usual easy goals don't work as well, but it's also about being overplayed. 30 games in 3 days is just not for me. At some point between games 20-25 my ability goes down the drain, because I get stressed out and start moaning about the game :joy: fortunately I can still grind out enough wins to finish on 23-26 wins.

Honestly mate, I've played over 1800 games on Fifa 19 now. I can play well for 5-6 games on the belt and then my players turn to idiotic buffoons. I do get what you mean, and I actually want to be able to record the games, so may set that up. If you could see what's happening you'd understand why I get so frustrated. But yes, I will be at fault for a lot of mistakes and things that I don't initially pick up on or take blame for.

It's the players mis-controlling balls and sticking their legs out waiting for it for it to go out of play etc. etc. It makes no sense and doesn't relate to lag or button responsiveness, it's clear to me that they have had an aneurysm in their tiny heads.
  • Orison
    Scutch wrote: »

That's my last WL done.

See you next week.

Honestly mate, I've played over 1800 games on Fifa 19 now. I can play well for 5-6 games on the belt and then my players turn to idiotic buffoons. I do get what you mean, and I actually want to be able to record the games, so may set that up. If you could see what's happening you'd understand why I get so frustrated. But yes, I will be at fault for a lot of mistakes and things that I don't initially pick up on or take blame for.

It's the players mis-controlling balls and sticking their legs out waiting for it for it to go out of play etc. etc. It makes no sense and doesn't relate to lag or button responsiveness, it's clear to me that they have had an aneurysm in their tiny heads.

Touches are bad, but they are bad for everyone.

Your opponent takes a heavy touch, you take the ball away and be like "pressured him well there"

Your player takes a heavy touch, you lose the ball and you start moaning.

Everybody thinks the bad things only happen to himself, but it's actually kinda hilarious how many horrible goals you score yourself especially in the tighter games.
  • Scutch
    edited July 22

That's my last WL done.

See you next week.

Your opponent takes a heavy touch, you take the ball away and be like "pressured him well there"

Everybody thinks the bad things only happen to himself, but it's actually kinda hilarious how many horrible goals you score yourself especially in the tighter games.

Yeah that's true enough. I just don't have the mental capacity now to clutch wins. Hell, if I'm 2-1 up and need to see a game out, I'll still be attacking in the last minutes instead of wasting time. If I try to waste time and pass around, I get caught out every time. It's like my players are under immense pressure as well as me :lol: Own worst enemy at times. I also refuse to do any exploits either and I don't know why I don't just do it to get the win. Mental block I guess.

Do you record your games? Which app/software do you use if you're on Xbox? I need to set this up I think.
  • Orison

That's my last WL done.

See you next week.

Yeah that's true enough. I just don't have the mental capacity now to clutch wins. Hell, if I'm 2-1 up and need to see a game out, I'll still be attacking in the last minutes instead of wasting time. If I try to waste time and pass around, I get caught out every time. It's like my players are under immense pressure as well as me :lol: Own worst enemy at times. I also refuse to do any exploits either and I don't know why I don't just do it to get the win. Mental block I guess.

Do you record your games? Which app/software do you use if you're on Xbox? I need to set this up I think.

Very rarely, I'm in for the banter so I usually just record stupid goals.

You can record 5min clips on xbox itself so could do that.

It's also possible to stream your xbox screen onto your Pc and then you can record the Pc screen with fraps or so.

Or ofc you buy a capture card.
  • GL
    6340 posts Big Money Move
    The salt in Krasi's latest video is unreal. Someone administer a blood pressure test on that man quick
  • jenksiee123
    21057 posts Club Captain
    Maldini has been 100k packed and Militao has been purchased
  • Primal
    4331 posts National Call-Up
    GL wrote: »
    The salt in Krasi's latest video is unreal. Someone administer a blood pressure test on that man quick

All he does is slag of germans for the connection every week and moans about the type of goals he concedes even though he scores them himself.

Is he still wearing that dirty white vest every week? Ha
  • Orison
    iT's JuLy :trollface:
    7d87c27867554b48d8589c68ebb9ee04.gif
  • Pikachu
    8617 posts League Winner

I’ve tried to tell him it don’t matter, but he doesn’t listen.
  • Orison
    Pikachu wrote: »

I’ve tried to tell him it don’t matter, but he doesn’t listen.

Maybe he enjoys searching for an additional 1-2 hours compared to everyone else tho :trollface:

According to Iffy the blocking people to avoid them works again this year so that's the way to go if you want to avoid everyone.
  • Sixtech
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Had the worst WL in a while. Was 16-7 and guess what? I lost 7 in a row to finish on 16.

I dont really need the better rewards but it still feels terrible.

• Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner

:lol: I prefer to play at home. I cba playing pros lol.
  • Orison
    Saved these for some reason. Imagine playing an Elite/top 100 player and stuff like this happens. It's TOTS CR7 for me and TOTY Mbappe for him. Some legends say a 4* WF isn't what it used to be.
    darBXCB.gif
    keffntw.gif
  • AlexSolm
    8141 posts League Winner
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    @AlexSolm we got T100 again mate :) gg

I finished the exact rank as last week lol :lol:

I left a game on the table because I didn't have time but t100 is t100
  • Scutch
  • ccooaattssyy
    6433 posts Big Money Move
    Where is my special Buffon
  • GL
    6340 posts Big Money Move
    all Fuji's video is missing is him wearing his tin foil hat
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    Saved these for some reason. Imagine playing an Elite/top 100 player and stuff like this happens. It's TOTS CR7 for me and TOTY Mbappe for him. Some legends say a 4* WF isn't what it used to be.
    darBXCB.gif
    keffntw.gif

Stop timing them red mate :trollface:
  • Campino
    26784 posts Player of the Year
    Just played the draft final

CR98
    Carniball Neymar

5 one on ones missed
  • Finesse_4days
    6530 posts Big Money Move
    People wonder why Fifa is bad , well Pes is fucing dire on this evidence When I used to play pes 11 on the Wii back in the day it was better than this ****.
  • Orison
    Lul
    808dc733c8781988742dd7c883e8c6f8.gif
  • Finesse_4days
    6530 posts Big Money Move
    Lul
    808dc733c8781988742dd7c883e8c6f8.gif

Absolutely disgusting goal, the defensive positioning around the box is non existent as well.