The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• Shaanxz
    20132 posts Club Captain
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    As soon as the pes demo drops. I’ll probs fully stop weekend league. Stopped on 8 this weekend. Cba

When does it drop? Looks good from what I have seen this last month or so, so will give it a go.

Have they announced any changes to My Club?

30th iirc. Both offline and online playable on demo and you can edit kits and stuff for the full game as well iirc.

Nah not yet regarding myclub. Shouldn’t be far off
  • ccooaattssyy
    6486 posts Big Money Move
    TOTS Telles or Flash back Sandro?
  • ccooaattssyy
    As soon as the pes demo drops. I’ll probs fully stop weekend league. Stopped on 8 this weekend. Cba

When does it drop? Looks good from what I have seen this last month or so, so will give it a go.

30th iirc. Both offline and online playable on demo and you can edit kits and stuff for the full game as well iirc.

Have they added the option file stuff to xbox yet? I have a PS4, so maybe better to try on that?
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2545 posts Fans' Favourite

Sandro
  • WFCBagnall
    69110 posts Moderator

Sandro

• Sjaban
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Was 17-5, now im 18-8. Servers are just crazy delayed today.

Played a guy, had massive delay. He went up 1-0 in the 55th min. Time wasting from that moment, then sent me a message saying GG. Lol.
  • ccooaattssyy
    Any particular reason, just better?
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2545 posts Fans' Favourite
    Any particular reason, just better?

Better physical and same attacking skills
  • Shaanxz
    20132 posts Club Captain

Have they added the option file stuff to xbox yet? I have a PS4, so maybe better to try on that?

Still not on Xbox. Maybe it will change for this year.
  • Tsarov
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    19-11.

To be fair. How bad you actually have to be to drop from 15-2 to sth like this?

• ha032742
    34900 posts Moderator
    Tsarov wrote: »
    19-11.

To be fair. How bad you actually have to be to drop from 15-2 to sth like this?

Think you’ll need to ask @TheDreamer that question
  • DutyHarry
    4906 posts National Call-Up
    This is hell, every game is so delayed that I don't even feel I'm controlling my players, this is horrible and more random than ever.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    2494 posts Fans' Favourite
    This is the first weekend that's really peed me off in a while. Terrible delay and losing to Gold 2 players whilst beating Elite players. Absolutely rubbish.
  • GL
    6378 posts Big Money Move
    Just scored a hat trick of penalties with Penaldo. Poor guys Desailly and Dumfries were too aggressive :joy:
  • Primal
    4331 posts National Call-Up
    Only played 6 :# what's gameplay like?
  • GL
    Primal wrote: »
    Only played 6 :# what's gameplay like?

awful
  • GL
    can confirm Walker is very good. Positionaly better than Da Costa and Dumfries
  • hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    GL wrote: »

Good to know. Heading good? @GL
  • GL
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    GL wrote: »

Good to know. Heading good? @GL

Yes fine in the air. Not as strong as Dumfries or Da Costa obviously so sometimes it feels he can get bodied but not bad
  • EddieFicio
    21019 posts Club Captain
    Wl lol
  • MarkFromNorwich
    Reviews on TOTS Ben Yedder? (I'll probably use him regardless, but just get me excited please).
  • PelzyWelzy
    9199 posts League Winner
    I Prefer to be a gold 2/1 Merchant than all these pro wanna be players. Boring af

Ditto.
  • DutyHarry
    Reviews on TOTS Ben Yedder? (I'll probably use him regardless, but just get me excited please).

I got him red and use him as a sub when PIM Cruydd runs out of stamina, really good if you ask me, nimble, quick and launches rockets with both his feet.
  • Sercs
    18590 posts World Class
    DutyHarry wrote: »

I got him red and use him as a sub when PIM Cruydd runs out of stamina, really good if you ask me, nimble, quick and launches rockets with both his feet.

Bet he’s also cracking in the air
  • ha032742
    34900 posts Moderator
    Sercs wrote: »

You’ll be surprised...he’s won a few unexpectedly for me against fullbacks like Telles etc.
  • Primal
    4331 posts National Call-Up
    10-0 the last game I hit the post 3 times in one attack all from a couple of yards out, then 2 goal line clearances, then I missed an open goal. Somehow scored , then he quit when I got a pen.it was 30 mins and I had 16 shots to his 0 lol
  • MarkFromNorwich
    What about Benz? I'm guessing he's clunky and useless like his boosted cards normally are?
  • DutyHarry
    edited July 21

I don't cross mate.
    What about Benz? I'm guessing he's clunky and useless like his boosted cards normally are?
    I played against him maybe twice, and he was a real threat, I was quite surprised.
  • Sercs
    18590 posts World Class
    ha032742 wrote: »

You’ll be surprised...he’s won a few unexpectedly for me against fullbacks like Telles etc.

He has 99 jumping and heading though, his lower informs were great for me
  • Ian_Ando08
    7462 posts League Winner
    ha032742 wrote: »

Be surprised ? Look at his jumping and heading 😂😂