The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• Moiizer
    5855 posts Big Money Move
    7-1 currently. Using 433 4 this weekend. Working well.
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    Got 1.3m left, I may start Gullit but I don’t know whether he will be better than my Modric though.
  • Moiizer
    5855 posts Big Money Move
    Shaanxz wrote: »

Saying all the right things but we all know its going to mean nothing if the gameplay is trash.
  • Sercs
    18574 posts World Class
    This is a strange one as I know how good Gullit is.. but with all these tots and crazy stat cards I’m not finding him head and shoulders above the likes of Gini etc

Now I’m using 442 & 4231.. on that Gini and Vieira (both untradeable) get the CM spots. I usually play Gullit LM in a 442 and in the 4231 across the front 3 cams usually either central or out on the left (back post headers)

Feel like I reckon I could use the money better? My side is below. What options could I do?

2f782cd4daf9298fdf35423d84b1c4f3.png

Could always put Ronaldo as a wide CAM and put in a striker for 2.5-2.7m

• Hicksy2011
    12555 posts Has That Special Something
    I’ve gone 0-4-13 since the patch, my gameplay is horrendous, my players aren’t registering sprinting, frequently not registering passes etc and I’ve fallen to div 3 on rivals
    Do I start WL and hope I can find some form/slightly usable gameplay midweekend and get a few wins together
    I doubt the usual G2 is going to be gettable for me at this point
  • Scutch
    10264 posts Has That Special Something
    Moiizer wrote: »
    7-1 currently. Using 433 4 this weekend. Working well.

Very good system as long as you have 2 very good CM’s.
  • Hicksy2011
    12555 posts Has That Special Something
    giphy.gif
    just played a rivals game as a warm up and its so bad its struggling to even work out whether its a throw in or not :joy: took control of both of our players then was like 'nah actually play on lads'
    What was the patch even for :joy:
  • Finesse_4days
    6528 posts Big Money Move
    8-1 so far , gameplay is awful but I am playing quite well and have got lucky with matchmaking in all games apart from last game which was hard but I still won. I'm expecting games to get very hard soon.
  • Keano
    12108 posts Has That Special Something
    Birthday weekend so aint wasting my time on this, good luck to those playing
  • Ian_Ando08
    7462 posts League Winner
    Keano wrote: »

Happy Birthday @Keano have a gooden!
  • Ning
    948 posts Semi-Pro
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    giphy.gif
    just played a rivals game as a warm up and its so bad its struggling to even work out whether its a throw in or not :joy: took control of both of our players then was like 'nah actually play on lads'
    What was the patch even for :joy:

The game's decided to randomly quit on me twice so far and just booted me to the launch screen. No clue what's going on.
  • WFCBagnall
    69055 posts Moderator
    edited July 19
    5-0 and haven't had to lift a finger.

Scored like 32 goals :joy:
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

By the sounds of your WL from the last few weeks, sounds like you can hit T100 soon.
  • Thefranchise92
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    Kondogbia is like 88 viera i completely forgot. Gameplay deserves a break. Accident waiting to happen tbh

• WFCBagnall
    69055 posts Moderator
    Muzza11 wrote: »

By the sounds of your WL from the last few weeks, sounds like you can hit T100 soon.

No chance :D
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    Muzza11 wrote: »

No chance :D

I always lose in my first 10 lol.
  • Finesse_4days
    6528 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 19
    8-4 now gameplay **** tragic, I cant make a pass when I win it on the edge of my box ,I cant dribble properly and then I just have to hoof it and I don't have tall attackers so I am **** in this gameplay. WL is a piece of ****, even if I had the best team on the game and practiced mechanic abuse all day every day I couldn't do any better with how the servers are, obviously some people are great even in lag but I just cant adapt properly, any more BS and I will just have to stop playing I think.
  • Keano
    12108 posts Has That Special Something
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »

Happy Birthday @Keano have a gooden!

Cheers mate will do, wont be on this 😂
  • DougInskip
    6254 posts League Winner
    Imagine dropping Prime Eusebio, tots Mbappe, tots Goretzka, tots Havertz, then selling tots da Costa, Pim Maldini. Switching to 433 4 and going 8-1 and beating the same old god squads you once had. I’ll take it :smiley:
  • Mr_footballer1
    1855 posts Play-Off Hero
    Connection not as bad today, think they must have reverted or tweaked those changes as its not doing that stuttering thing
  • RBailss
    11750 posts Has That Special Something
    Played 3 games, 3-0 but cba to play anymore 😂
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2493 posts Fans' Favourite
    8 2
    Just like the past 6 weeks
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    Gameplay is so bad lol, My players are not passing in time lol. 3-0 but stopping for now. Unplayable.
  • ccooaattssyy
    6398 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 19
    Fellas, I want to start using a different account on my xbox (I want to have all of my accounts linked to the one email address). I felt now (between games) would be a good time to do this, but thought I would ask a few questions here first as you all play Xbox (except you PlayStation lurker pond life!)

I have around £100 in credit on my current account - If I buy FIFA on this, will I get the Ultimate Packs etc only on that old account? If I play FIFA 19 on my new account first, will that one get the packs? I know I get access to all of my other games anyway. I would ideally use that credit If I buy FP's with that money, I imagine it'll have to be used on the gamertag linked to that?

Will I get a lot less initial starter packs? I have played FIFA 19 previously on the new acc if that matters.

Outside of the catalogue perks, is there anything else I stand to lose? I don't mind the fresh start, as such.

Not really bothered about losing my GamerScore or anything else. (Existing game progress, etc).
  • GL
    6323 posts Big Money Move
    Lost my first game lmfao.

AI autoblocks were insane and hit the post countless times. But the gameplay is good for a change lmao
  • Primal
    4330 posts National Call-Up
    Probably play upto 5 today then smash on Sunday, first game was so slow and delayed it's been even worse for me since the patch
  • Campino
    26774 posts Player of the Year
    Week 2

Now I’ve finished my team, I have absolutely 0 desire to play this game at all anymore
  • Primal
    4330 posts National Call-Up
    5-0, bar the first game the next 4 were really smooth.

Actually made me want to play more.
    Militaos a beast, not conceded yet .
  • DWR
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    First 8 games were fine then the connection turned terrible. Never really bothered if I'm home or away but some of my away games have been shocking. Was 3-0 up in the 70th minute and cruising when it turned into a big lag fest and I went on to lose 4-3.

Currently 11 - 4 will push on for 17 tomorrow.

Flashback Firmino is god btw. Love playing with him and Prime Dinho.