The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    Love it
    9edfbbf2a5b9f9472af34e3bbb2a75e5.gif

    Claims he hates the game but plays rivals the day after WL :trollface:
  • Orison
    47058 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Love it
    9edfbbf2a5b9f9472af34e3bbb2a75e5.gif

    Claims he hates the game but plays rivals the day after WL :trollface:

    I much prefer rivals over wl tbf.
  • P
    7489 posts League Winner
    DougInskip wrote: »
    Which front 4?

    Tots CR7
    Prime Eusebio (Untradeable)
    Tots Havertz (Untradeable)
    Tots Mbappe (Untradeable)

    Or

    Tots Mbappe
    Prime R9
    Tots Havertz
    Tots Ney

    I use 1 and have the exact same untradeables :joy:
  • DougInskip
    6259 posts League Winner
    @P
    0-C05-AEB4-F818-4-AB3-8983-1175-AE2-C6594.jpg
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Love it
    9edfbbf2a5b9f9472af34e3bbb2a75e5.gif

    Claims he hates the game but plays rivals the day after WL :trollface:

    I much prefer rivals over wl tbf.

    Yeh I agree tbh, So much faster gameplay.
  • Thefranchise92
    3358 posts National Call-Up
    DougInskip wrote: »
    Whilst i normally dont agree with Orisons black and white way of viewing things. Agression makes and breaks alot of defenders. Apart from pace etc.a lack of agression is a gamechanger, they just **** foot about. Maldini,blanc,maruqinhos Silva etc so passive
    Orison wrote: »
    Maldini is barely top 5 CBs in this game (for a lot of people he's barely top 10). Lack of aggression hurts him big time.

    He gets bullied by the top attackers.

    Marq has 94 aggression

    And strength combination. He has 87. You need base 90 for both
  • Thefranchise92
    3358 posts National Call-Up
    Libguy wrote: »
    For cbs, it's all about the physical because it determines whether you can use a shadow or not. I'm sure Maldini is fine, but a shadow VVD vs. anchor Maldini doesn't really look like a contest.

    Yeah this is so true. Having to use an anchor is a waste
  • Milanista28
    1115 posts Professional
    FB Luiz is the hardest CB to play against, The laws don't apply to him lol.
  • jocksaltire_67
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Much difference between VVDs 93 and 94 card guys?
  • EddieFicio
    20983 posts Club Captain
    edited July 16
    They the same
  • Daveofwales01
    8341 posts League Winner
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Nedved is in the PES trailer actually lol, goodbye sweet prince

    That's sucks, may have to buy him back after rewards for rest of this FIFA just in case
  • jocksaltire_67
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    They the same

    Cheers man
  • jenksiee123
    21057 posts Club Captain
    Is this disconnect thing part of the new patch? the other player keeps disconnecting after like 2 in game minutes
  • jenksiee123
    21057 posts Club Captain
    4 games in a row it's stutter lagged then disconnected within 5 seconds
  • Orison
    47058 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Happens to me as well. "Played" 4 rivals games. Disconnect after 2ingame mins, 2 games normal, 4th game DC again.

    Asked both opponents, both people get the draw, nobody actually DCs. Might be due to the screwed player stats. Some players suddenly lost skillmoves and what not, maybe a server sync issue or so.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2517 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 16
    Orison wrote: »
    Happens to me as well. "Played" 4 rivals games. Disconnect after 2ingame mins, 2 games normal, 4th game DC again.

    Asked both opponents, both people get the draw, nobody actually DCs. Might be due to the screwed player stats. Some players suddenly lost skillmoves and what not, maybe a server sync issue or so.

    Same happend to me
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    So I’ve never opened elite or higher rewards on phone, what’s this 5th pick business all about? Thanks
  • sofyanm
    1949 posts Play-Off Hero
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    So I’ve never opened elite or higher rewards on phone, what’s this 5th pick business all about? Thanks

    U need to scroll right to see the 5th choice
    U just have to not forget while choosing :joy:
  • Orison
    47058 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Imagine getting to FeWC so you are one of the 16 best players in the world on your console, but you take away 750$ lmaoooooooooooooooooo
  • ha032742
    34898 posts Moderator
    Orison wrote: »
    Imagine getting to FeWC so you are one of the 16 best players in the world on your console, but you take away 750$ lmaoooooooooooooooooo

    That’s an insult :#
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    sofyanm wrote: »
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    So I’ve never opened elite or higher rewards on phone, what’s this 5th pick business all about? Thanks

    U need to scroll right to see the 5th choice
    U just have to not forget while choosing :joy:

    Oh ok, thanks
  • EddieFicio
    20983 posts Club Captain
    Its funny they try and make it look good by showing they didnt give anything to 17-32 last year.

    Shambles
  • ccooaattssyy
    6433 posts Big Money Move
    I think Nedved will still be in FIFA?
  • Orison
    47058 posts FIFA Cover Star
    I think Nedved will still be in FIFA?

    Yeah. He was in PES this year as well I think so shouldn't change anything.

    One thing playing rivals does is producing banging clips. In WL I usually just record the most laughable volleys and first time shots (or the occasional nice skillgoal), but the stuff that happens in rivals, my god :joy:
  • ccooaattssyy
    6433 posts Big Money Move
    Can’t wait for more Piemonte Calcio Icons!
  • alex1987
    5395 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 17

    [/quote]
    Orison wrote: »
    Imagine getting to FeWC so you are one of the 16 best players in the world on your console, but you take away 750$ lmaoooooooooooooooooo

    Cost you more to ducking fly over and get a hotel
  • Orison
    47058 posts FIFA Cover Star
    edited July 17
    alex1987 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Imagine getting to FeWC so you are one of the 16 best players in the world on your console, but you take away 750$ lmaoooooooooooooooooo

    Cost you more to ducking fly over and get a hotel

    Tbf they pay for all of that.
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    Orison wrote: »
    alex1987 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Imagine getting to FeWC so you are one of the 16 best players in the world on your console, but you take away 750$ lmaoooooooooooooooooo

    Cost you more to ducking fly over and get a hotel

    Tbf they pay for all of that.

    but don't cover visa's . If you do not have a organization behind you then good luck being a full time pro . The minimum prize should be $10k .
  • Tof33z
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    We demand justice for people that want to play fifa instead of having a real job.
  • SimenHP
    1869 posts Fans' Favourite
    Is WL done or is it still going?
Sign In or Register to comment.