hoban95 wrote: »
    Milner wrote: »
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Super bowl next weekend. Shame it’ll finish at about 3am UK time on Monday

NBA > NFL

Can't wait for the playoffs. The East going to be unreal this year.

I live a stones throw away from United Center (Bulls), shame they've been sucky for so long :joy:

everytime I get a free ticket from work or my season ticket holder relative here we get a spanking so cba no more

Wait what, i thought you lived in Turkey all this time. :joy:

nope, f that :joy: I've been in US for 14 years or so now. I go back twice a year for long summer vacation but that's it. didn't know you have family outside of Chicago, well if you're ever here lemme know haha. "Fifa forum members whose usernames start with Ho" gathering

Just make it a Ho gathering. 🤷

You can join if you bring the booze.

Just call me Hoeter

There are many things I’d call you, hoeter isn’t one of them.

Is daddy?
  • Milner wrote: »

NBA > NFL

I live a stones throw away from United Center (Bulls), shame they've been sucky for so long :joy:

everytime I get a free ticket from work or my season ticket holder relative here we get a spanking so cba no more

nope, f that :joy: I've been in US for 14 years or so now. I go back twice a year for long summer vacation but that's it. didn't know you have family outside of Chicago, well if you're ever here lemme know haha. "Fifa forum members whose usernames start with Ho" gathering

Just call me Hoeter

Is daddy?

You saying I’m Fifaboss?
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite

NBA > NFL

Just call me Hoeter

Is daddy?

You saying I’m Fifaboss?

Eww no, you're not a dupe.
  • yeah dunno about suburbs , i'm right downtown where the action is MAD :trollface:

(playing fifa in the dark, cooking pork cutlets atm with my lady) :D
  • Milanista28
    1990 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bakayoko is Milan's best player right now.

Please buy him.

I hope we do man, He's a monster.
  • hoban95 wrote: »

Please buy him.

I hope we do man, He's a monster.

I'm glad he's improved, he was terrible for us and it's not nice to see a player like that really underpeform. He's got the right manager for him atm. He'll never fit into our current team though. He just hasn't got the footballing ability. He has the potential to be a very solid DM but that's just not what our gaffer is looking for right now.
  • holdenwait wrote: »
    yeah dunno about suburbs , i'm right downtown where the action is MAD :trollface:

Well if it means much i remember going to Lake Geneva one day. So i'm guessing we were in between Chicago and Wisconsin? I quite enjoyed going out to America, would happily do it again. Although due to my career path and other stuff i haven't been abroad in almost 4 years which is pretty bad. :s

And sorry what are pork cutlets? :joy:
  • Milner
    yeah dunno about suburbs , i'm right downtown where the action is MAD :trollface:

Well if it means much i remember going to Lake Geneva one day. So i'm guessing we were in between Chicago and Wisconsin? I quite enjoyed going out to America, would happily do it again. Although due to my career path and other stuff i haven't been abroad in almost 4 years which is pretty bad. :s

Like breaded chicken, but pork.
  • Milner wrote: »

Like breaded chicken, but pork.

That sounds amazing. I want some now.
  • These weren't breaded, just cooked in some maple syrup, rosemary, butter glaze. Yum! Not bad for a chill Saturday evening. Don't really wanna go outside at -15 Celsius anyways :D
    These weren't breaded, just cooked in some maple syrup, rosemary, butter glaze. Yum! Not bad for a chill Saturday evening. Don't really wanna go outside at -15 Celsius anyways :D

Cooked in maple cyrup? Dafuq you eating over there?!
    These weren't breaded, just cooked in some maple syrup, rosemary, butter glaze. Yum! Not bad for a chill Saturday evening. Don't really wanna go outside at -15 Celsius anyways :D

:) bit of everything, but come on mate there's plenty of meat-centric dishes that can use some sweet elements.

salmon for example, big time.

surely honey glazed ham and such exists in UK as well. (I mean UK cuisine is pretty -censored- save for fish and chips and a good ol shepherd's pie, so not shocked here :trollface: )

anyways, time to Drinkwater ;) --those rumors have died it seems--
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9596 posts League Winner

I had my criticisms and doubts about him but he’s really turned it around. Piatek looked good, think we need him to start though. Suso and Kessie needed to be subbed off around the 60th

:) bit of everything, but come on mate there's plenty of meat-centric dishes that can use some sweet elements.

surely honey glazed ham and such exists in UK as well. (I mean UK cuisine is pretty -censored- save for fish and chips and a good ol shepherd's pie, so not shocked here :trollface: )

How dare you! I wouldn't trade English cuisine for American stuff in a heartbeat! Nothing can beat my mums roast dinner. B)

Please take Drinkwater, please buddy :joy:
  • ChrisDotGaming
    1220 posts Professional

How dare you! I wouldn't trade English cuisine for American stuff in a heartbeat! Nothing can beat my mums roast dinner. B)

Let's be honest your not fussy on the origin of the cuisine :trollface::lol:
  • Tornado31619
    30911 posts National Team Captain
    So was Gigio a one season wonder then? Haven’t heard much about him lately.
  • Couchy
    9572 posts League Winner
    edited January 2019

NBA > NFL

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c4d916f6b414c6e5513480b

Not now, not ever and especially since the warriors put together this Thanos ❤️❤️❤️❤️ team
  • Milner
    Davisto wrote: »

Have you seen it? He's gonna have half a Chelsea smile.
  • Davisto
    6917 posts Big Money Move

@Milner no mate that bad?
  • Davisto
    6917 posts Big Money Move

@Milner no mate that bad?

Seen it :mask:

Says the kebab guy over there
  • Couchy wrote: »

NBA > NFL

Not now, not ever and especially since the warriors put together this Thanos **** team

Sorry buddy but American football just bores me to death. Can’t stand it.
  • ChrisDotGaming
    1220 posts Professional

Prefer the chicken shop at the moment :D

Prefer the chicken shop at the moment :D

:joy:
  • Smudge
    5276 posts Big Money Move

NBA > NFL

Just call me Hoeter

Is daddy?

You saying I’m Fifaboss?

I wish you were. Feel like pure ❤️❤️❤️❤️ just want him back x
  • BrentfordFC
    13514 posts Has That Special Something
    Couchy wrote: »

NBA > NFL

Not now, not ever and especially since the warriors put together this Thanos **** team

Sorry buddy but American football just bores me to death. Can’t stand it.

I’m not the only one then :joy:
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2019
    I normally find it amusing when Everton lose, but **** off Millwall.

Imagine being such uncultured swines that they can't insults scousers without being racist.

Yep, really scummy club, makes it all the more annoying that we play ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and lose to them.

Refs are useless, but can't be hiding behind that. Silva needs to find some answers pretty quick, starting with defending bloody set pieces. Zonal crap is a shambles
  • Jensonj67
    1668 posts Play-Off Hero
    Damn Ajax pretty bad
  • hoban95
    66450 posts Icon
    edited January 2019
    Jensonj67 wrote: »
    Damn Ajax pretty bad

Elite force in Europe this season is what i've been told. A mate at work actually put a pint on them getting to the CL Semi finals. Easiest bet i've ever made.