• Crossland
    8154 posts League Winner

Was buying into that until Crouch ! 😂
  • Crossland
    8154 posts League Winner
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Crossland wrote: »

I think a former world class defender like Vidic can value the qualities of a striker he played against multiple times pal. Good luck trying to defend Crouch in his prime for 90 minutes.

Yea suppose your right just odd to see Crouch's picture pop up with all them big names 😂
  • Antparry92
    17945 posts World Class
    Ridiculous pass from Scholes that :flushed:
  • Hicksy2011
    13298 posts Has That Special Something
    Benjani is actually my hero
  • holdenwait
    57490 posts National Treasure
    edited September 11
    .wrongthread.
  • Thefranchise92
    3851 posts National Call-Up

Was buying it until no torres
  • Ashy
    9905 posts League Winner
    Think Scholes would get in that Utd midfield right now
  • Finesse_4days
    7706 posts League Winner
    Ashy wrote: »
    Think Scholes would get in that Utd midfield right now

Hes got more ability in his ginger balls than Mctomsauce and Lingard put together, he would still be good enough even if he barely broke into a run.
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner

• Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Carswell wrote: »

They'll probably release a flashback card outta nowhere even though he's retired.
  • Carswell
    8271 posts League Winner
    Carswell wrote: »

They'll probably release a flashback card outta nowhere even though he's retired.

Think he was talking about Vidic’s list lol, but I would love to use him next fifa again!
  • Milanista28
    1227 posts Professional
    Why do people bag McTominay so much, 22 year old kid trying to make it in a tough league in a team that's bereft of confidence, I reckon he's going alright.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2859 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why do people bag McTominay so much, 22 year old kid trying to make it in a tough league in a team that's bereft of confidence, I reckon he's going alright.

He is as avarage as can be. United is really becoming a mid table team
  • Manutelli
    18782 posts World Class
    edited September 12
    France/Netherlands will win the Euros.

If we manage to get rid of Dumfries, Blind, Promes yes. Otherwise no.

Oh and Veltman of crourse
  • Pugzilla
    16441 posts World Class
    Belgium in with a shout too. Window probably is this tournament and maybe (but probably not) next World Cup. They really should have played France tougher last WC but Roberto Martinez is dumb and started no natural full backs. And surprise surprise their attack was predictable and had no width.
  • Tof33z
    6887 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 12
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Belgium in with a shout too. Window probably is this tournament and maybe (but probably not) next World Cup. They really should have played France tougher last WC but Roberto Martinez is dumb and started no natural full backs. And surprise surprise their attack was predictable and had no width.

Kdb could push them on he is phenomenal right now (as Martinez would say)

But even getting battered, Scotland opened them up quite a few times the other night. Good teams will score freely vs them
  • Pugzilla
    16441 posts World Class
    Tof33z wrote: »

But even getting battered, Scotland opened them up quite a few times the other night. Good teams will score freely vs them

Do they have anyone to play fullback yet? Seems to me if you have even average fullbacks with Toby and Jan CB you should not be a total mess at the back. Didn’t watch the Scotland game just going by last WC.

• Tof33z
    6887 posts Big Money Move

Do they have anyone to play fullback yet? Seems to me if you have even average fullbacks with Toby and Jan CB you should not be a total mess at the back. Didn’t watch the Scotland game just going by last WC.

They've the players ok, just seems to be the system, and Bobby is renowned for it. Score more than the other guy as a strategy sounds like fun, but it's going to hurt you vs teams that can both attack and defend

Nobody is really brilliant just now though so it's always possible it can work in a knockout competition
  • Finesse_4days
    7706 posts League Winner

Meunier Right back nobody good at left back, there best bet is Jordan Lukaku who plays LM mostly.
  • Ashy
    9905 posts League Winner
    RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich on Saturday what a game this could be
  • Azof
    16793 posts World Class
    @RealM Modric injured now aswell
  • Shaanxz
    20649 posts Club Captain

Good vid
  • RealM
    5824 posts Big Money Move
    Azof wrote: »
    @RealM Modric injured now aswell

Yeah it's terrible. Speculated he will be back for the Madrid derby in 2 weeks.
    Hopefully Hazard gets some minutes tomorrow though. :)
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21502 posts Club Captain
    CLUB FOOTBALL IS COMING HOME
  • Orison
    49538 posts FIFA Cover Star
    @ORANGEeffect05 and then somebody just told me that we've got 3 international breaks in 3 months until the end of the year

F
  • Alex_cr
    5251 posts Big Money Move
    If they stopped all international football tomorrow meaning no more Euros or World Cups I honestly wouldn’t care.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21502 posts Club Captain
    Orison wrote: »
    @ORANGEeffect05 and then somebody just told me that we've got 3 international breaks in 3 months until the end of the year

F

F