He is
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    tr1qqyhai wrote: »
    tr1qqyhai wrote: »
    Simeone is an enemy of football so Sevilla then

Delete

He is

Catenaccio is the best philisophy ever created.
  • LeonidasJB
    16161 posts World Class
    Getting a bit excited now. Going to watch Brazil V Cameroon tomorrow night at MK Stadium.
    Just located my Brazil flag ready for the game.
  • CeeQue
    12626 posts Has That Special Something
    I hope neither of the big two of Spain win the league this year. I think both clubs have problems so it's as good an opportunity Sevilla or Atleti are gonna get.

Sevilla are poo poo in league play and Atleti are bottlers in general.
  • Pauldejong6
    7639 posts League Winner
    edited November 2018
    Wow RM only 4 points behind Barca after having their worst start in ages? @MyRoomsMessi @Neymessi

Barça need Ajax influx to become great again. Right now its shambles.
    Your club is filled with bench fodder and Madrid are an inferior club who will get 5-1'ed again. We will win our league with no effort so I'd rather focus on winning this treble.

Yeah where did Suarez become a big boy again? Lol. Where did Cruyff come from, the man who created Barcas DNA? You are Ajax cloned brother.
    Barca youth is dead for years, losing to clubs like Roma in Europe, and in the shadows of Real for years. Frenkie needs to save you and give you your football back.
  • Choepiechakie
    edited November 2018
    Wow RM only 4 points behind Barca after having their worst start in ages? @MyRoomsMessi @Neymessi

Your club is filled with bench fodder and Madrid are an inferior club who will get 5-1'ed again. We will win our league with no effort so I'd rather focus on winning this treble.

Yeah where did Suarez become a big boy again? Lol. Barca youth is dead for years, losing to clubs like Roma in Europe, and in the shadows of Real for years. Frenkie needs to save you and give you your football back.

Groningen.

And Ajax youth only produced De Ligt.
    GGs man
  • Pauldejong6
    7639 posts League Winner
    edited November 2018

Yeah where did Suarez become a big boy again? Lol. Barca youth is dead for years, losing to clubs like Roma in Europe, and in the shadows of Real for years. Frenkie needs to save you and give you your football back.

Groningen.

GGs man

Lol. One word and your brain collapses again. I feel sorry for you. If you say crap often enough, you might believe in it right?
  • Choepiechakie

Groningen.

GGs man

Lol. One word and your brain collapses again. I feel sorry for you. If you say crap often enough, you might believe in it right?

I mean you should know, you seem to manage to talk about frenkie on every subject
  • Carlos181
    4054 posts National Call-Up

Rakitic and Coutinho both injured as well. Will be nice for Vidal to get some starts finally.
  • MyRoomsMessi
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite

Yeah where did Suarez become a big boy again? Lol. Where did Cruyff come from, the man who created Barcas DNA? You are Ajax cloned brother.
    Barca youth is dead for years, losing to clubs like Roma in Europe, and in the shadows of Real for years. Frenkie needs to save you and give you your football back.

Nobody in that tinpot league became a "big boy" there. Your club is a small club with tinpot players that have been irrelevant for nearly 40 years. We signed Suarez because he proved himself in a real league like the prem. We walked the floor with Madrid without our best player, they are fodder compared to us. Keep focusing on being a mediocre youth feeder club while we win trophies every year.
  • Alex_cr
    5802 posts Big Money Move

Nobody in that tinpot league became a "big boy" there. Your club is a small club with tinpot players that have been irrelevant for nearly 40 years. We signed Suarez because he proved himself in a real league like the prem. We walked the floor with Madrid without our best player, they are fodder compared to us. Keep focusing on being a mediocre youth feeder club while we win trophies every year.

And hereby he finally proves his total lack of knowledge regarding football. Irrelevant for nearly 40 years??? I think the team including Blind, Seedorf, Davids, Kluivert, Van Der Saar to name a few, might well disagree.
  • MyRoomsMessi
    edited November 2018
    Alex_cr wrote: »

And hereby he finally proves his total lack of knowledge regarding football. Irrelevant for nearly 40 years??? I think the team including Blind, Seedorf, Davids, Kluivert, Van Der Saar to name a few, might well disagree.

One champions league title in the past 40 years. Tinpot club
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    4511 posts National Call-Up
    Time to clap these brattwürsten
  • Hollandman
    3415 posts National Call-Up
    Alex_cr wrote: »

One champions league title in the past 40 years. Tinpot club

Messi fanboy,bleeh
  • jenksiee123
    24054 posts Club Captain
    Ooooft Timo
  • Choepiechakie
    Lets gooooo Germany
  • Choepiechakie
    De Ligt best cb

Kappa
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    Back where we belong again
  • Hollandman
    De Ligt best cb

Kappa

Funny guy,Tete not follow his man and not communicate with de Ligt,and what about Cillisen?Pfffff
  • Choepiechakie
    Hollandman wrote: »
    De Ligt best cb

Kappa

Funny guy,Tete not follow his man and not communicate with de Ligt,and what about Cillisen?Pfffff

De Ligt could have done more at both goals. Really bad positioning
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    Tete is bad
  • Choepiechakie
    Tete is bad

So is Promes. Why is Bergwijn not playing?

Our right side against France was lethal. Now we have this shamble
  • ColeWorld
    11904 posts Has That Special Something
    Need more Dilrosun
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    Tete is bad

So is Promes. Why is Bergwijn not playing?

Our right side against France was lethal. Now we have this shamble

Bergwijn injured
  • MyRoomsMessi
    Tinpot league, and tinpot national team. The boys are back B)
  • Choepiechakie
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    Need more Dilrosun

I would take him even at lb.
  • Hollandman
    Tinpot league, and tinpot national team. The boys are back B)

Omg good reaction,14years old Messi boy
  • Choepiechakie
    Daley "Ball backwards" Blind is back
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    Blind is the worst player Ive ever seen on a football field
  • Hollandman
    C'mon guys dont bash on Daley.