hoban95 wrote: »
    Pikachu wrote: »
    NornIron wrote: »
    This is England's world cup final now.

Mans drinking in your tears. The bitterness is beautiful.

200-5-2.gif

:D its a Mickey mouse tournament.

Oh this is sensational lad, keep it coming.

He’s mad his team can’t even get out of groups :trollface:

Isn’t his ‘team’ in the equivalent of the National League as well?

National league team that beat England last time they played them lmao.

And it was actually a competitive game. Unlike this dross

This is competitive?

Is it really tho?

Yes? :joy:

Okay :)

Its unreal how deluded you are when it comes to biased bitterness. Because it’s England that managed to beat Spain and Croatia it’s not competitive. Tell that to Spain, Croatia, Italy, Germany and France or Holland it isn’t competitive.

Once again you’ve proven to post nothing but utter nonsense. Congrats I thought you couldn’t chat any more after your Lovren/Ramos comments. You’ve proven me wrong.

200-5-2.gif

This is competitive?

Is it really tho?

I’m pretty sure if England didn’t qualify for the next round you would definitely be saying : England are bad etc. But the moment we qualify it’s: it’s a non competitive competition. :trollface:

Wtf is this about. I had nothing but praise for England in the World Cup and want them to win the tournament should Netherlands fail to qualify. But it’s not exactly an important competition, the league cup of international football imo.

It’s just silly coming in here and seeing the fans throughout the World Cup banging on about how average your squad is, then you get far and the ‘it’s coming home’ bs starts. Then someone else bashed England and it’s all about how great you are and everyone else is awful.

And @hoban95 tell me something I said about Lovren/Ramos/VVD that wasn’t true? Instead of just putting laugh reacts, acting like an **** and claiming I post utter nonsense. You act so intelligent and as if your opinion should carry more weight than others yet you’re one of the hardest people to have a discussion with because when people make genuine points you just tag your pals and post GIF’s.
  • BrentfordFC
    12073 posts Has That Special Something

200-5-2.gif

This is competitive?

Is it really tho?

Its unreal how deluded you are when it comes to biased bitterness. Because it’s England that managed to beat Spain and Croatia it’s not competitive. Tell that to Spain, Croatia, Italy, Germany and France or Holland it isn’t competitive.

Once again you’ve proven to post nothing but utter nonsense. Congrats I thought you couldn’t chat any more after your Lovren/Ramos comments. You’ve proven me wrong.

200-5-2.gif

This is competitive?

Is it really tho?

I’m pretty sure if England didn’t qualify for the next round you would definitely be saying : England are bad etc. But the moment we qualify it’s: it’s a non competitive competition. :trollface:

Wtf is this about. I had nothing but praise for England in the World Cup and want them to win the tournament should Netherlands fail to qualify. But it’s not exactly an important competition, the league cup of international football imo.

It’s just silly coming in here and seeing the fans throughout the World Cup banging on about how average your squad is, then you get far and the ‘it’s coming home’ bs starts. Then someone else bashed England and it’s all about how great you are and everyone else is awful.

And @hoban95 tell me something I said about Lovren/Ramos/VVD that wasn’t true? Instead of just putting laugh reacts, acting like an **** and claiming I post utter nonsense. You act so intelligent and as if your opinion should carry more weight than others yet you’re one of the hardest people to have a discussion with because when people make genuine points you just tag your pals and post GIF’s.

Majority of it is trolling :joy:

Liven up :trollface:
  • hoban95
    49112 posts FIFA Cover Star

200-5-2.gif

This is competitive?

Is it really tho?

200-5-2.gif

This is competitive?

Is it really tho?

Bingo! It's bitterness. And my opinion doesn't weigh more than anyone else but i'm going to call on someone if they speak what i believe is nonsense.
  • LFC Simon 98
    17322 posts World Class

200-5-2.gif

This is competitive?

Is it really tho?

200-5-2.gif

This is competitive?

Is it really tho?

Bingo! It's bitterness. And my opinion doesn't weigh more than anyone else but i'm going to call on someone if they speak what i believe is nonsense.

ITS. NOT. BITTERNESS. I like England, enjoy watching them. Always used to root for them at major comps. I was hoping they’d win the World Cup despite all the silly ‘banter’.
  • SF9
    8371 posts League Winner
    Who cares if it’s bitterness or not. Rivalry should be a thing in football.
  • hoban95
    tr1qqyhai wrote: »
    and this is why no one likes Liverpool or their fans

Wtf the fans do?

same as the fans, they just can let the Ramos incident go even tho Ramos did nothing

I mean. He did.

But it’s if you look at the Lovren stuff it was Ramos who started mouthing off first. Unprofessional of Lovren to say what he did but I mean it’s not as if what he said isn’t reiterated by millions of fans.

1. Ramos is a ****.
    2. Ramos isn’t as good a defender as his trophie haul makes out.
    3. The Spanish players a pu$$ies and spend half the game hitting the deck
    The Ramos hate lul

Hard to defend him tbf

Hard to get all your posts up about the debate considering Lovren's been making a t*t of himself since the WC final but i'll go with these two posts.

First one, Ramos has quite clearly been one of the top CB's around. You don't captain a side to 3 consecutive CLs in a row and be average. He may not be the best CB in the world but he certainly deserves the respect for the achievements he's had. 22 major trophies. Enough said really.

Second comment. Hard to defend him? It really isn't considering the success he's had. His comments have substance considering he's won 2 European Championships, 4 UCL's and a World Cup. Lovren's don't. He's won **** all in his career, got embarrassed so badly at Wembley last year he was subbed after half an hour and it's quite evident he rates himself far higher than he really is. It's embarrassing and laughable to read. But because Ramos was at fault for Salah going off in a UCL final i guess his comments are great then.

And as for the Uefa nations league not being competitive? I'm sorry but that's just b*llocks. Look what it means to the teams that have gone out. You try telling the Croatians 'Don't worry lads, it's not even competitive'. The other lad in here is correct, had England got relegated you'd be singing a different tune.
  • LFC Simon 98
    17322 posts World Class
    edited November 2018

Wtf the fans do?

same as the fans, they just can let the Ramos incident go even tho Ramos did nothing

I mean. He did.

But it’s if you look at the Lovren stuff it was Ramos who started mouthing off first. Unprofessional of Lovren to say what he did but I mean it’s not as if what he said isn’t reiterated by millions of fans.

1. Ramos is a ****.
    The Ramos hate lul

Hard to defend him tbf

Hard to get all your posts up about the debate considering Lovren's been making a t*t of himself since the WC final but i'll go with these two posts.

First one, Ramos has quite clearly been one of the top CB's around. You don't captain a side to 3 consecutive CLs in a row and be average. He may not be the best CB in the world but he certainly deserves the respect for the achievements he's had. 22 major trophies. Enough said really.

Second comment. Hard to defend him? It really isn't considering the success he's had. His comments have substance considering he's won 2 European Championships, 4 UCL's and a World Cup. Lovren's don't. He's won **** all in his career, got embarrassed so badly at Wembley last year he was subbed after half an hour and it's quite evident he rates himself far higher than he really is. It's embarrassing and laughable to read. But because Ramos was at fault for Salah going off in a UCL final i guess his comments are great then.

And as for the Uefa nations league not being competitive? I'm sorry but that's just b*llocks. Look what it means to the teams that have gone out. You try telling the Croatians 'Don't worry lads, it's not even competitive'. The other lad in here is correct, had England got relegated you'd be singing a different tune.

I never said Ramos wasn’t a good defender. Just he has been bailed out in the past on numerous occasions by the strength of the team around him.

Second one I meant it’s hard to defend his character, he’s made himself look bad countless times on the pitch. He’s supposed to be captain and a leader yet cries to the red constantly. Got Cuadrado sent off in 2017 final. (Or was it 16 I can’t remember off the top of my head. Obviously didn’t make any pals last year and then proceeded to try wind Salah up off the field. He was the one who had a go at Lovren before Lovren said anything.

- too add to the second point, I’ve never said Lovren was right to make his comments nor claimed he’s near Ramos’ level, but what, just because he’s not as good he can’t comment? Then what are we all doing on here? We’re obviously not good enough to be pro’s yet can still form opinions.

And of course no one wants to lose it, but the Nations league isn’t anywhere near as competitive as the Euros/World Cup, like I said no one wants to lose it. And I never claimed it was a friendly, but it’s not as big a comp as you lot are acting like. If England got knocked out today I would have said the exact same thing. I’ve said it since before the tournament began so who’s the one chatting **** now?
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17240 posts World Class
    SF9 wrote: »
    Who cares if it’s bitterness or not. Rivalry should be a thing in football.

It's coming home.
  • hoban95

Wtf the fans do?

I mean. He did.

1. Ramos is a ****.
    The Ramos hate lul

Hard to defend him tbf

I never said Ramos wasn’t a good defender. Just he has been bailed out in the past on numerous occasions by the strength of the team around him.

Second one I meant it’s hard to defend his character, he’s made himself look bad countless times on the pitch. He’s supposed to be captain and a leader yet cries to the red constantly. Got Cuadrado sent off in 2017 final. (Or was it 16 I can’t remember off the top of my head. Obviously didn’t make any pals last year and then proceeded to try wind Salah up off the field. He was the one who had a go at Lovren before Lovren said anything.

And of course no one wants to lose it, but the Nations league isn’t anywhere near as competitive as the Euros/World Cup, like I said no one wants to lose it. And I never claimed it was a friendly, but it’s not as big a comp as you lot are acting like. If England got knocked out today I would have said the exact same thing. I’ve said it since before the tournament began so who’s the one chatting **** now?

Disagree, you don't win that amount of trophies and get let off because of the team around you when you are the heartbeat of that team. In that period of winning 3 UCL's in a row he had two different CB partnerships.

Maybe you can't defend his character, but you can certainly defend the success of his career. He's a winner, something Lovren isn't and may never be.

Of course it isn't the same as a WC or a Euros. That's just silly comparing. But to say it's not competitive is wrong. Oh and that's great that had England got knocked out you would had said the same thing.

You would had still been wrong.
  • LFC Simon 98
    17322 posts World Class

Wtf the fans do?

I mean. He did.

1. Ramos is a ****.
    The Ramos hate lul

Hard to defend him tbf

Disagree, you don't win that amount of trophies and get let off because of the team around you when you are the heartbeat of that team. In that period of winning 3 UCL's in a row he had two different CB partnerships.

Maybe you can't defend his character, but you can certainly defend the success of his career. He's a winner, something Lovren isn't and may never be.

Of course it isn't the same as a WC or a Euros. That's just silly comparing. But to say it's not competitive is wrong. Oh and that's great that had England got knocked out you would had said the same thing.

You would had still been wrong.

*would have been wrong in your opinion perhaps.

Regardless. This is childish, we disagree. We move on
  • Milanista28
    1169 posts Professional
    Would love to see Liverpool vs Madrid in the knockouts.

Reading the banter as a neutral would be awesome.
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    Haha, Belgium, what a major f up.. Switzerland, Portugal and England. If we don't choke vs Germany tomorrow they better give us that Nations League trophy already :P

don't get too big for your boots lol

It just feels good to be able to say this as we are actually competing again ;). The game vs Germans will be tough enough. I expect Germany to go full gas to get some pride back after an abysmal 2018 for them.
  • JimmyVulmer
    6169 posts Big Money Move
    Wow RM only 4 points behind Barca after having their worst start in ages? @MyRoomsMessi @Neymessi
  • Pauldejong6
    Wow RM only 4 points behind Barca after having their worst start in ages? @MyRoomsMessi @Neymessi

Barça need Ajax influx to become great again. Right now its shambles.
  • Choepiechakie
    31577 posts National Team Captain

The same ajax that hasnt won a trophy in 4 years?
  • Pauldejong6

Yup, the best, biggest and most succesful dutch club ever.
  • Choepiechakie

I mean like Liverpool is what? Like the 2nd most succesful club in England.

• Pauldejong6
    edited November 2018

I mean like Liverpool is what? Like the 2nd most succesful club in England.

Who's talking about Lpool? Embrace greatness, don't be so bitter always, you can't fight it.
  • SF9
    8371 posts League Winner

Any Liverpool fans might be interested in this. Skip to about 50 mins for a bit of insight from Robbo.
  • Tof33z
    6780 posts Big Money Move
    Just reading Gazza charged with sexual assault
  • Pauldejong6
    Tof33z wrote: »

Is that surprising?
  • Tof33z
    6780 posts Big Money Move

Is that surprising?

nah not really, he's a mess
  • LFC Simon 98
    17322 posts World Class
    edited November 2018
    Feel bad for Gazza ever since I read the stuff Gatusso etc said about him. Seemed a rea nice guy who just couldn’t handle the spotlight
  • Arsenalfan97
    7700 posts League Winner

I saw on bbc looks like groping wouldn’t surprise me if he was off his head if he did it I really wish he could sort himself out
  • Pauldejong6
    Feel bad for Gazza ever since I read the stuff Gatusso etc said about him. Seemed a rea nice guy who just couldn’t handle the spotlight

There are so many examples of that unfortunately.
  • MyRoomsMessi
    2476 posts Fans' Favourite

Your club is filled with bench fodder and Madrid are an inferior club who will get 5-1'ed again. We will win our league with no effort so I'd rather focus on winning this treble.
  • MarkFromNorwich
    3095 posts National Call-Up
    I hope neither of the big two of Spain win the league this year. I think both clubs have problems so it's as good an opportunity Sevilla or Atleti are gonna get.
  • tr1qqyhai
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Simeone is an enemy of football so Sevilla then
  • Choepiechakie
    Simeone is an enemy of football so Sevilla then

Delete