• jenksiee123
    20178 posts Club Captain
    "During this exciting 18/19 season" is a definite highlight
  • krakos000
    16639 posts World Class
    It looks like TNT is showing Madrid vs Roma on Wednesday instead of Juve :/
  • Orison
    42718 posts International Superstar
    Just realized that the weird distribution of games between Sky and DAZN starts today. It's super confusing and I have actually no idea who shows which games :joy: just hoping sky atleast kept the right to show a conference despite losing the rights for X amount of single games.

Also 6:55 PM (CET) kick off times ffs.
  • Sercs
    18123 posts World Class
    Orison wrote: »
    Just realized that the weird distribution of games between Sky and DAZN starts today. It's super confusing and I have actually no idea who shows which games :joy: just hoping sky atleast kept the right to show a conference despite losing the rights for X amount of single games.

Actually wish Sky still had it all, made viewing much easier. Main positive is the increased tv revenue mind
  • Currieman
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    Predictions for tonight? Spurs have left Trippier and Alderweireld at home.
  • NornIron
    10338 posts Has That Special Something
    Just noticed two matches start early seems like a new thing. Same with europa league.
  • ScouserChris
    3824 posts National Call-Up
    Nervous for tonight :/
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    2590 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mate I am not confident at all, especially with Bobby probably still being out!
  • LFC Simon 98
    15257 posts World Class

Easy win

I heard Bobby is fine and cleared to start?
  • Sellish
    7565 posts League Winner
    Really looking forward to see Inter back in Champions & Liverpool vs PSG can be great.
  • CeeQue
    9701 posts League Winner
    Easy win for Barça 3-1 PSV
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    2590 posts Fans' Favourite

Easy win

I heard Bobby is fine and cleared to start?

Hope so! All I heard was from Klopps press conference yesterday where he said he still had pain and hadn’t trained
  • ScouserChris
    3824 posts National Call-Up
    Firmino is fit to play tonight
  • Currieman
    4717 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2018
    NornIron wrote: »
    Just noticed two matches start early seems like a new thing. Same with europa league.

Is it something to do with TV rights?

Just found this about it: http://www.goal.com/en-om/news/champions-league/4m2uke6ijzru1jiwfubbussww
  • LFC Simon 98
    15257 posts World Class
    Firmino is fit to play tonight

Might I add Buffon, Veratti, Alves and Kurzawa are all missing for them
  • Shaanxz
    19201 posts World Class
    If tuchel sticks too his normal style of play. I fancy liverpool too win
  • Sercs
    18123 posts World Class
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    If tuchel sticks too his normal style of play. I fancy liverpool too win

Will be interesting to see how PSG cope with a side like Liverpool attacking them on the counter
  • LFC Simon 98
    15257 posts World Class
    Last time Tuchel faced Klopp was quite memorable

Stil pissed Lovren didn’t get a hero card
  • RealM
    4778 posts National Call-Up
    I don't see Spurs getting anything tonight.
  • Orison
    42718 posts International Superstar
    Sercs wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »

Actually wish Sky still had it all, made viewing much easier. Main positive is the increased tv revenue mind

@Sercs seems like out of 138 CL games DAZN shows 104 individual games, but sky got the right to show a conference of all games and they were allowed to pick the one individual game they wanna show each day.

Meaning if you are just interested in your team you will have to get dazn, but if you are interested in loads of action you get sky.

Conference is bae anyways, glad they kept it, makes matchdays so much more exciting to be able to see all the goals.
  • Argie8
    4786 posts National Call-Up
    So annoyed that I'm at work tonight and will miss the Liverpool game :/
  • Maverick
    3999 posts National Call-Up
    krakos000 wrote: »

I'm just curious to see how the program goes with TNT. Turner who apparently owns them has literally no soccer experience whatsoever. I'm hoping the commentary on the Liverpool game is somewhat bareable...
  • Carlos181
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    Beautiful day. Boss just sent an email that he’s working from home :) . **** will probably watch the games at home :|
  • CeeQue
    9701 posts League Winner
    edited September 2018
    Maverick wrote: »

I'm just curious to see how the program goes with TNT. Turner who apparently owns them has literally no soccer experience whatsoever. I'm hoping the commentary on the Liverpool game is somewhat bareable...

Univision will stream almost all the games on their platforms with the Marquee Matchups on the main local channel.

1st Barça vs PSV
    2nd Liverpool vs P$G all free

Any other games will be on other Univision channels like UniMas, Univision Deportes & Galavision. 2 channels are on local channels dependent of where you are statewise.

UniMas & Univision are both on free local public channels (antenna) in the DC area.
  • Choepiechakie
    29139 posts Player of the Year
    Argie8 wrote: »

Lol fake fan
  • Argie8
    4786 posts National Call-Up
    Argie8 wrote: »

Lol fake fan

rude
  • Maverick
    3999 posts National Call-Up
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Maverick wrote: »

Univision will stream almost all the games on their platforms with the Marquee Matchups on the main local channel.

1st Barça vs PSV
    2nd Liverpool vs P$G all free

Any other games will be on other Univision channels like UniMas, Univision Deportes & Galavision. 2 channels are on local channels dependent of where you are statewise.

UniMas & Univision are both on free local public channels (antenna) in the DC area.

Yeah I saw that but I'd rather bad English commentary than great Spanish commentary that I can't understand lol